Hey look I brought this dumb meme to my Tumblr woohoo
Dear @saltyirishpotato2002, I don’t really know how to tell you this, but you’re a leprechaun. I think I realized this when I threw up in your sock drawer in a clown suit and I saw you sit on the Catholic priest. I’m sure you’re cowardly enough to understand I’m allergic to your earlobes. I’m returning your love letters to me, but I’ll keep your photo with a mustache drawn on it as a memory. You should also know that I love your sweetness and I love Oprah. Best of luck on the sex change, Brownie ~
(OMG this made me laugh so much writing this XD)
How To Do This:
Dear (choose a random person) , I don’t really know how to tell you this, but (1). I think I realized it when (2) (3) and I saw you (4) (5). I’m sure you’re (6) enough to understand (7) .I’m returning (8) to you, but I’ll keep (9) as a memory. You should also know that I (10) and (11). (12), (Your name)
1) What’s the color of your shirt? Blue - I’m in love with your cat Red - Our affair is over White - The rainbow hedgehogs want to destroy you Black -Our romance is over Green- Our socks don’t match Grey - You’re a leprechaun Yellow - I’m selling myself for candy Pink - Your nostrils are insulting Brown - The mafia wants you No shirt - I’m joining the Convent Other -I dislike your eyelashes
2) Which is your birth month? January - That night you picked your nose February -When I quoted Forrest Gump March - When your dwarf bit me April - When I tripped on Nutella May - When I threw up in your sock drawer June - When you put cuffs on me July – When I saw the purple monkey August - When you smacked my ass September - When we skinny dipped in the bathtub October -Last year when you peed your pants November - When your dog humped my leg December - When I finally changed my underwear
3) Which food do you prefer? Tacos - As you were eating Kraft Dinner Chicken- In your car Pasta - Outside of your office Hamburgers - Under the bus Salad – In your apartment Lasagna - In your closet Kebab - With Jean Chrétien Seafood - In a clown suit Sandwiches - At the Elton John concert Pizza - At the mental hospital Hot dog - Under a street light Annat- With George Bush and Stephen Harper
4) What’s the color of your socks? Yellow - Ignore Red - Put whipped cream on Black - Hit on Blue - Knock out Purple - Pour syrup on White - Carve your initials into Grey - Pull the clothes off Brown - bit of Orange - Castrate Pink - Pull the pants off of Barefoot - Sit on Other - Drive over
5) What’s the color of your underwear? Black - My boyfriend White - My father Grey – The Catholic Priest Brown – The Montreal Canadiens’ goalie Purple - My corned beef hash Red – My knee caps Blue - My salt-beef bucket Yellow - My illegitimate child in Ghana Orange - My Blink 182 CD Pink – Your “My Little Pony” collection Other - The elephant in the corner
6) What do you prefer to watch on TV? One Tree Hill - Senile Heroes- Frostbitten Lost - High Simpsons- Cowardly The news - Scarred American Idol - Masochistic Family Guy - Open Top Model - Middle-class Annat -shamed House- Sterile
7) Your mood right now? Happy - How awful you are Sad - How boring you are Bored - That I get turned on only by my the garbage man Angry - That your smell makes me vomit Depressed – That we’re related Excited - That I may pee my pants Nervous - The middle-east is planning their revenge on you Worried - That your Ford sucks Apathetic - That you need a sex-change Silly - That I’m allergic to your earlobes Cuddly - That Santa doesn’t exist Ashamed - That there is no solution to you being a dumb kid Other - That your driving sucks
8) What’s the color of your walls in your bedroom? White - Our matching snoopy underwear Yellow - Your love letters to me Red - The pictures from Vegas Black - Your pet rock Blue - The couch cushions Green - Your car Orange - Your false teeth Brown - Your nose hair clippers Grey - Your toe ring Purple - Your old New Kids on the Block blanket Pink - The cut toenails
9) The first letter of your first name? A/B - Your collection of butterflies C/D - Your photo with the moustache drawn on it E/F - Your neighbors dog G/H - The oil tank from your car I/J - Your left ear K/L - The results of that blood-sample M/N - Your glass eye O/P - My common sense Q/R - Your mom S/T - Your virginity U/V - Your criminal record W/X – Your sucide note Y/Z - Your credit cards
10) The last letter in your last name? A/B - Get sick when I think of your feet C/D - Always will remember the pep talks E/F -Never will forget that night G/H – Will not tell the authorities that you stole the whale from the backyard. I/J – Mocked you behind your back constantly K/L - Hate your cooking M/N - Love your sweet, sweet ass (<< was not writing that XD) O/P - Told my psychiatrist about the bruises Q/R - Always wanted to break your legs S/T -Told in my confession today about the moose poaching U/V - Will try to forget that you broke my heart W/X - Haven’t showered in a month Y/Z – am better off without you
11) What do you prefer to drink? Wine- Our friendship is ruined Soft drink – I love Oprah Milk - The apartment building is on fire Water – I’m scratching my butt as you read this Cider– I have a passionate interest for mice Juice – You ruined my attempts at another world war. Snapple/Vitamin water – You should get that embarrassing rash checked out Hot chocolate – Your Cucumber-fetishism is weird Whiskey - I’m off to lead a new life as a lemon Beer – Thanks for the Cocaine Other – you should stop picking your nose
12) To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation? Thailand – Warm tingly sensations France - Love always Spain - With tears of sadness China – You make me sick Germany – Please don’t hurt me Japan - Go milk a cow Greece - Your everlasting enemy USA - Best of luck on the sex change Egypt – Kiss my butt England - Go drown yourself
Headcanon: Before McCree was an outlaw, he studied in a Catholic seminary. While he often got in trouble for carousing, troublemaking, and numerous mean-spirited pranks on classmates and staff, he managed to skirt by enough to graduate. To this day, regardless of his crimes, Jesse McCree, outlaw, gunslinger, Blackwatch agent, is still, technically, an ordained Catholic priest.
A Catholic Priest in Brazil tried to raise money for charity by taking to the sky strapped to a chair and 1,000 helium balloons, got to 20,000 feet and then realized he didn’t know how to use his GPS, went missing, and two months later was found dead 100km out to sea. source
Navy chaplain Luis Padillo gives last rites to a soldier wounded by sniper fire during a revolt in Venezuela. Braving the streets amid sniper fire, to offer last rites to the dying, the priest encountered a wounded soldier, who pulled himself up by clinging to the priest’s cassock, as bullets chewed up the concrete around them. The Catholic priest, Luis Padillo, would walk the streets, even through sniper fire, offering last rites to the fighters.
Even more intense about this picture is the setting, in the background is a carnicería (a butcher’s shop). In Spanish a carnicería means both a “butcher’s shop” and “slaughter, carnage”. The phrase “fue una carnicería” (English equivalent: “it was carnage”) is so common in the Spanish language. The parallel really catches one’s eye and draws the horror of the scene even further.
El Porteñazo (2 June 1962 – 6 June 1962) was a short-lived military rebellion against the government of Rómulo Betancourt in Venezuela, in which rebels attempted to take over the city of Puerto Cabello and its Solano Castle. Venezuela’s constitution was only a year old in 1962, but already there have been two attempts to overthrow the government. The bloody struggle between government forces and guerrilla rebels in the naval base who had the support of the residents of Puerto Cabello was aggressive. The rebellion was crushed by 3 June, leaving more than 400 dead and 700 injured, and by 6 June the rebels’ stronghold of Solano Castle had fallen.
HISTORY: Forget Jack and Rose. Let us remember the real hearoes during the sinking of RMS Titanic. One of those heroes is the Catholic priest, Reverend Thomas Byles.
When Titanic struck an iceberg and is about to sink, Rev. Byles helped children, women and other people to the lifeboats. While he is active in saving other people, the priest did not forgot his calling. He also led the prayers, give absolution and comforted the people.
He went down with the ship because he didn’t want to abandon remaining passengers who need his presence and the presence of God.