mod a it's been so long since you blessed us with some dysfunctional family hcs and i am dying for more so what a girl gotta do to get them? money? cars? fame? 33.5 virgins? tell me and i'll do it!
I want Cartier gold bracelet 👀
1) Arima has mistresses aside from his two wives who are always duking it out in their 80 room mansion. He usually puts them in their own condo with amenities so he can get away from home. Sen finds out about this and shows up to his office with a sub machine gun threatening “I don’t give a fuck! I’ll kill you then myself and every sorry mother fucker in this building!” Naturally no one ever wants to intern there.
2) Sen has her own company, on top of writing needlessly depressing novels, she runs a chapter of a yakuza that was ones organized by her dad. She’s turned it into her own publishing house because she doesn’t care about editors getting a cut at all. Plus if she owns the publishing house, it’s not like she has to pay the interns. (Someone tell Ayato middle management sucks and bureaucracy is sucking his soul dry.)
3) Ayato took the job in hopes of making some money and getting his sister off his back about college. Turns out getting paid unlivable wages has its perks when you can live in a mansion and watch Sen’s daughter, the very pretty Hinami from the window, sunbathing by the pool. Worst part? He’s living with Sen and her family, his sister and her kids only visit once a month.
Oh, and he’s being catfished by Juuzou in a dress.
4) Juuzou and Hinami are the youngest in the family and have a very intense sibling rivalry for that reason. Sen’s raised them to regard each other as competition so it’s definitely worked when their newest tug of wag is with Ayato being the rope.
5) Ken and Touka have triplets; 2 boys and a girl. Despite all odds, Ken remains the family favorite which has all his siblings seeing him as the enemy™ but really they just wanna get on his case about something and not take any responsibility for it. Think of him as the Michael Bluth of his family.
Their kids are annoyingly hyperactive and Ken unfortunately has similar tendencies as his mother (an homage to Black Goat’s Egg) as he already pits them against one another.
6) Seidou started his goth phase late. (Like really late, he graduated from college, got a real job and then halfway through the year at a financial firm, he went on break and never went back) instead he came him with bleached white hair, clothes featured in Japan’s visual Kei magazines and eyeliner. He has a masters in Business but what he really wants to pursue is films.
The demon nun from the conjuring movie was played by him.
7) Amon ran off to a convent when he was around 19 years old because he couldn’t stand the dysfunction anymore. However a few months into the monastery, he ends up banging one of the nuns and is now living in sin with her. He ends up in a cult too but he was pretty sure it was a different sect of the same religion (he has no idea, he fell asleep during an orgy and Leo and behold, he’s been promised to the inner circle of hell)
8) Nishiki is the one brother that’s managed to get all his shit together and even graduated from Medical school. Worst part? There isn’t one. Apparently running away and staying away from home does wonders for ones mental health.
Live and learn, boys.
9) Furuta is the child they always forget, mostly because neither Sen nor Minami want to admit they gave birth to him. He runs animal fighting rings in the basement of the manor and has mastered fluent Spanish because the best fighting chickens are from Mexico. Something about a cartel deal gone wrong and He calls up Ken with the request “hey so I know I tried to kill you when we were teenagers but we’re still brothers –”
Ken hangs up the phone and contacts the cartel about Furuta'a whereabouts.
10) Naki and Urie have been interning much like Ayato but unlike Ayato being in the sunken place (Hinami’s tiddies) Naki and Urie know that something’s up….
They haven’t gotten a raise yet and it’s been 10 years.
(They started at 13 because what are child labor laws)
Urie: im here to get promoted
Naki: I just want a reason to wear this nice ass suit.
life was full of fame and travel but it lacked one thing, someone to come home to,
someone to cuddle when he was sick or cold. It wasn’t like tom was being lazy
about It he would try and try to find a date. Almost everywhere he went he flirted,
but every time he would find interest in a someone they would swoon over him
way too much, it was like they didn’t ever care for him the real him they just
cared for his money, cars, and fame. He didn’t want that he wanted someone who
was down to earth and when he walked up to them they wouldn’t say “OMG
it’s Tom Holland.” Little did he know he was gonna find that person very
a warm Saturday morning and you were again late for work as you scurried down
the street you ducked into the alley behind the diner, knocking three times the
signal that you’re an employee the door swings open and you see a warm smile. “Late
again” Maggie your best friend says with a smile as you enter the building and
open your locker “Girl, don’t remind me. Did Morgan notice?” you ask “Yes, he
did” you hear a gruff voice say behind you “Vince Quinn, late again” “Look
Morgan, i…” “I’m just bustin your balls Vinnie” he smiles at you handing you
your order pad “And ill kick you in yours if you keep calling me Vinnie” You
playfully snap grabbing your notepad and beginning your work”
Handing the old man at the table
your working a bottle of ketchup you hear a plate shatter behind you. A quick
look at the counter and you see Maggie staring at the door slack jaws, eyes
wide, your eyes travel to the door to see two handsome young men standing there
waiting. One had blue eyes and blonde hair and the other deep brown irises and
dark chestnut curls. It took a moment for your brain to register the face but
sure enough you knew that you need to get them away from Maggie as soon as you
could. Walking swiftly over to the gentlemen you see out of the corner of your
eye Maggie grabbing menus and trying to get to the first, Then the world moved
in slow motion as you and Maggie walked to the boys. You won the race standing in
front of them Maggie at your side “I got these guys Vin” she said her breath
hitching, you snatch the menus from her hand before she could say a word your
cover her face with the menus and say “Right this way boys” seating them in a
corner booth you start by saying “Sorry about her she is kinda boy crazy
anything with pecks and a dick that walks through those doors she on em like a
fat kid on a Twix” your joke prompting both of the boys to laugh “I’m Vince, I’ll
be your server what can I get you” “Uh, we’ll some tea thanks” the brown haired
boy said his British accent surprising you. Your face contorts “OK, don’t tell
him” you motion toward Morgan who was cleaning the pie case. “I know the customer
is always right but, the tea is shit, and I’m not British so you might like
implode or something” the boys laugh and order coffee instead “Right away” you
smile. As your walking towards the counter a large man walks in “Hey Barry” you
coo at the biker who sat two tables away from the brits.
Starting a fresh pot of coffee
Maggie walks over and pokes you in the rib “You an asshole” she snaps pouting “And
your crazy” she gasps following you to as you bring coffee to all of the
breakfast patrons in you section “Morning Barry” you smile at the large hairy
biker who comes in every other day “Fresh pot” pouring coffee into his mug “Is
this your way of flirting with me” he smiled as you turn to the table of brits “You
wish, you’re not my type Sweetheart” You laugh when Maggie grabs your arm “Can I
please have their table” “Mags, NO” you try to shake from her grasp on your arm
but fail “Do you know who they are” she says a little too loud embarrassed she
lets you go and you walk to their table “They are the British boys at table
five” you say pouring the blued eyed boys coffee “That’s Tom Holland” she
whispers in your ear “Ok, Mr. Holland what can I get for you” you say pointing
toward the man with blue eyes when the other man speaks his order “Two fried
eggs, wheat toast and I’m Tom” “uh-huh and you” “I’m Harrison” he says “No,
what do you want to eat Sweetheart” “Oh, Uh same as him” he says folding his
menu you take them when Maggie elbows you in the side “And this is my very
annoying friend Maggie, Now that we’re all on a first name basis can I please
get back to work” said say to Maggie but she’s just staring at Tom eyes
twinkling “Bitch if you don’t let me go I’m gonna slap you” You whisper loudly prompting
her to let you go then you grab her and pull her along!
“Their leaving” Mags said poking you
in the side “OMG let me drop everything to go bid them farewell.” You say sarcastically
bringing Barry his check “Thanks Vin” “Have a good day, tell your ma I say hi ”
you smile turning you see Maggie staring Tom and Harrison’s table “What now
Mags” you breath “He-he-he…” she stutter “What” you say snatching the check
from her hand. You let out a small laugh. Not only had he left you a one-hundred-dollar
tip in cash, on the back of the check someone had written their phone number
with a note that read
“If I got the right vibe about you gimme a
one of them was gay” you snickered shoving the piece of paper in your pocket!
Many long years ago I took my first breath,
And whilst I started a fresh life, many others started death,
When my eyes first sprang open, other eyes became sealed,
And while my test just begun, their results were being revealed.
Many long years ago I took my first glance,
And while others took their last, they pled for a second chance,
The first time I took a breath and smelled the world’s air,
Another was smelling bliss or a reek of eternal despair,
The first person to hold me was my mother after birth,
The last thing that will be holding me is the soil, deep down in the earth,
We only live so long before we eventually leave and die,
And although we depart from this life it’s only a momentarily goodbye,
Cause death is the beginning of time without end,
It’s a heavy truth to carry maybe that’s why we all live like it’s pretend,
But no matter how much we deny it inevitably hits us all,
One by one our hearts stop beating, one by one we fall,
I only came here yesterday and I’m already preparing to leave,
But this place is just a utility to use for what I want to achieve,
And achieving comes after believing but belief needs action too,
They say proceed before your time comes if Jannah is what you want to pursue,
But right from the very beginning the promise of Dunya was delusion,
What’s wrong seems right, what’s bad seems bright, it’s a complete ball of confusion,
And man was created weak with desires we strive to oppose,
Like money, business, cars and fame, fashion, brands and clothes,
In a constant battle with our hearts and with our desires inside,
Which one are we feeding more? Which ones living? Which one died?
We’re constantly given promises but only one party is delivering,
Allah provides us signs, whilst shaytan is incessantly whispering,
And we know the truth, it’s in our face, it’s blatantly clear,
So why do we still go on acting and living like we cannot hear?
The time is running out and our breaths are ceasing to last,
Every word you read or hear right now is already a second in the past,
Many long years ago I knew nothing like I do today,
But one thing I keep close to heart is with every hardship, pray.
Many long years ago the adhaan was read into my ear,
It’s not long until it’s read again and my living body will disappear.
Written by: allahaljalil.tumblr.com
Life isn’t about having flashy cars,extra money or fame that fun is only short term, cause when you die you will leave them in this dunya and you will be held accountable for all the things you did whether good or bad…so dont get too attached by wordly things and let your goal be to enter Jannah.