Brush Enchantment Spell for Healthy Hair
I like to enchant objects I use every day for an added boost, especially when I don’t really feel up to actively doing anything. This is the case in regards to most of my hair/beauty projects, which I may be sharing more about soon if this does well and you all are interested. It is simple, and really easy to do, as most of the energy you put into the brush comes from the moon and some crystals.
What You’ll Need:
- One Hairbrush
- Rose Quartz (Beauty, softness, selfcare)
- Black Tourmaline (strength, absorption of energy, power)
- Clear Quartz (Shine, clarity of your scalp, conduit of energy)
- Window (as long as the brush is somehow exposed to a view of the sky, it will work. It will be more powerful if in direct moonlight, in my experience)
- Diluted Lavender Essential Oil (optional) (dilute using a carrier oil, NOT water. That will not dilute it, as oil and water will not mix together into one solution)
I recommend cleansing the brush beforehand. I also suggest cleaning it physically each time you do this, it is very beneficial to clean out your brush after a while, and I do this spell once every lunar cycle on the full moon.
Begin by setting your brush in view of the moon/sky. Place your crystals around it as desired. I put one on each side, except the handled part. If desired, anoint the bristles or back of the brush very lightly. Use this chant and add any desired energy you wish to:
Beauty come and beauty fly,
Beauty pulled down from the sky.
Moon above your wonder pours,
Here I ask for hair that floors.
Strong and rich with length I name,
I want it soft and smooth as flame.
This is my wish, a fervent plea;
And as I will, so mote it be.
Leave your hairbrush in sight of the moon for a few hours or all night. Then, you can use it as often as you like. Recharge as necessary by repeating the ritual, which for me is typically every full moon. Good luck!