- US government:Now I'm convinced that everyone applying for disability benefits is faking it
- US government:Because jumping through a million hoops
- US government:and a million appeals...
- US government:and dealing with horrible doctors who are judging you the entire time
- US government:is all worth sub-poverty. :)
hi. i have bpd, mdd, gad, an eating disorder, a tic disorder and probably lots more. in my past 3 jobs i have attempted suicide while at work bc of panic attacks. i'm applying for disability in canada. i also use med. marijuana, bc psych meds have never helped me and cbd really does. bc of what people say about drug users on welfare, i feel really guilty for applying, but i wont be able to afford rent or food and i cant work. please tell me the truth, do u think im entitled to gov assistance?