- the systemic oppression/abuse/harassment/murder of First Nations people by the government/cops, especially FN women, all while sweeping the residential school narrative under the rug
- the rampant epidemic of sexual misconduct in the Canadian military against female soldiers, ranging from harassment to assault
- the increasing monitoring of our activities online and the threat of revoking citizenship in the name of “fighting terrorism”
- the current government’s extreme disregard of environmental conservation
- the current government’s extreme silencing of Canadian scientists, removing them from both sharing findings with the public and participating in the international scientific community
- the passive and apathetic attitude Canadians can take towards their own politics
The list goes on….