it is fucking on, bros,” Lardo shouts
over the incessant thumping of the bass. “You two are going to get obliterated.” She points an emphatic
finger at Ransom and Holster, who stand shoulder to shoulder on the other side
of the beer pong table. Holster cups his hand over his chin, rubbing it
thoughtfully, and side-eyes Ransom.
shouldn’t be able to say words like ‘obliterated’ three cups of tub juice in,”
he says. Ransom is just beginning to nod in agreement when he’s beaned smack in
the middle of his forehead with a ping pong ball. Holster gets hit in the same
spot half a second later, sending both of them reeling back, spluttering.
know, I figured four years was enough time for the two of you to learn not to
underestimate my abilities,” Lardo says, tossing another ping pong ball up in
the air. She cocks an eyebrow and catches the ball, meeting their gazes. “My
mistake. Clearly, you need another lesson.”
I want to see more varied content for Greek Fire/Chariots of Fire. Most of the fics or art is based off of Yang and Pyrrha being workout buddies which, yes they absolutely are, but there can be so much more to their pairing, like:
- Pyrrha slowly coming to the realization that Yang does not care about her fame, and that’s not why they are friends. (Please Pyrrha, my entire family is like world renown Hunters. Plus I’m on a team with Weiss Schnee. I’m not friends with you because you are Pyrrha Nikos. I’m friends with you for tons of reasons, but the main one being that you are the only person, besides my dad, crazy enough to spar with me unarmed.)
- Yang finally working up the courage to ask Pyrrha on a date, because she’s an actual walking goddess Ruby, and everyone knows she likes Jaune so why would she date me? And then being totally surprised when Pyrrha says yes without hesitation.
- Yang and Pyrrha going on a first date and Jaune finding out and realizing how dumb he has been to ignore Pyrrha and gets jealous/tries to ‘win her back.’ Yang one ups him at every turn.
- Yang taking Pyrrha on dates around Patch/Vale where she already knows everyone and has been going there since she was a child and she makes everyone treat Pyrrha like she is just another person, not Oh My Dust Pyrrha Nikos!
- Yang learning a lesson from Oobleck at the end of Volume 2 and realizing the being a Huntress is just a job, so she takes Pyrrha out and makes her break her intense workout/diet, in favor of splurging once in a while and not dedicating their whole lives and every aspect of it to their future jobs.
- Pyrrha teaching Yang to be less brash and reckless, in fights and in life.
- Pyrrha and Yang getting separate from their teams on a joint mission and having to fight together. Yang coming up with crazy doubles moves for them. (But like, if you crouch on your shield, I can throw you like a discus!)
- Pyrrha taking Yang to some public event she is forced to go to and Yang just totally hamming it up for the camera’s and basically doing anything so Pyrrha has a good time.
- Pyrrha taking care of Yang, while she is sick or emotionally caring for her, and Yang insisting she doesn’t need it (Noo… I’m the one who takes care of everyone else, not the other way around) but secretly loves it.
- Yang taking Pyrrha for rides on Bumblebee and both of their crazy hair just flying in the wind.
- Them meeting each others parents. (Pyrrha’s parents are flawlessly polite and Yang keeps saying or doing something impulsive and thinks she is making a horrible impression and is getting totally embarrassed until Pyrrha’s parents tease her for her blush matching Pyrrha’s hair.) ((Taiyang on the other hand, thinks it is a good idea to fight Pyrrha to get to know her. She defeats him and he totally understands why Yang is in love with her.))
- Height differences! But even better because Yang is the small one??? But I’m never the small one??? What is this madness??
- Just Yang in general being confused because Pyrrha does so many of the things she normally would in a relationship. (You’re going to break his legs for that rude comment?? But I was going to do that? Can we do it together?)
Guys, I just love these two so much and it makes me sad that the bulk of fan work for them is making out against the lockers after working out. Which is great, but there is so much more!!!