HI HI!!!! So "Kiss the Baker" and "The Way To A Man's Heart is Through Chlamydia" and I didn't see a Baker!Cas tag... do you have any other fics where one of the boys is a Baker? Thanks for being rad ☺️
Dean Winchester loves his PIE! So ya know if Cas happened to be a baker, it can only result in good things. Check out our food tag, our shop au tag and the fics on this ask about chef/waiters. We added a few fics to this list where Cas or Dean is a Chef as well, because…reasons! Enjoy!
- America’s Next Top Chef (both Dean and Cas are Chefs)
- Cooking with Gas (submitted rec) (chef!cas)
- Feast of Assumptions (submitted rec) (baker!Cas)
- I Met Him On A Sunday (submitted rec) (baker!Cas)
- In the Weeds (chef!Cas)
- Kitchen Overhaul (unofficially recced here) (baker!Dean)
- Looking for Group (coffee shop/bakery owner Dean)
- Of Flowers and Flours (unofficially recced here) (baker!Dean)
- Pie in the Sky (Dean and Cas run a cafe)
- PWP: Pie Without Plot (Dean, Cas and Sam run a bakery)
- Pies and Prejudice (Lots of baking!)
- The Story (baker!dean)
- You Need A Sous Chef (submitted rec) (Chef!Cas, Sous Chef!Dean)
And some new recs:
Blood and Coffee series [T/NC-17, 15,700 word count] vampire!cas
(summary of first part) He stepped through the swinging door, brushing his hands on his apron, and taking the keys off the hook under the register. At first he didn’t see the man Kevin was talking about but then he appeared, melting out of the shadows of the early morning, and stepped up to the entrance. Dean gave him a quick once over and could immediately see why Kevin had been unnerved.
The guy was tall, not quite as tall as Dean but pretty close, with a slim build, messy dark hair and naturally tan skin. He was wearing a rumpled business suit (which Dean thought was odd since it was only six-thirty in the morning. Did the guy just not own an iron?) and a tan trench coat that seemed a little big on him, the sleeves falling almost to his fingertips. He had a handsome face, with sharp cheekbones, a defined jawline, and just the right amount of stubble. Honestly, Dean thought the guy was pretty hot except for one thing – he was a vampire.
Flan [T, 1,700 word count]
“The first time he pushes the door of the bakery, Dean messes up a whole batch of beignets.“
Dean falls for Castiel, who’s very much married, with a baby coming up. Except he’s not, really.
Hot Cross Buns [T, 4,000 word count]
Dean is a baker, Cas is cop. Cas wants Dean’s hot cross buns… or does he?
(What the hell are summaries, don’t look at me.)
Never Trust a Skinny Baker’ Verse [T, 16,800 word count] deaf!cas
(summary of first part) Dean owns a bakery. Cas is a patron who can’t hear, and Dean happens to know sign language. This fic has all the tropes you know and love so get reading, fuckos.