Mixing generations here, but relationship hcs for Gladion, Brendan, Touya, and Red? (Sorry if it's too many characters, I'm on mobile and can't find your rules e.e)
a/n: i actually never stated how many characters at once so ur cool dont sweat it, anon 👌
- is very touch starved. even little things like hugs or hand holding will make him completely flustered.
+ but he really loves physical affection, though, even if it takes him a while to get used to it.
- likes to do relaxing things with his s/o, like lay around with them and listen to music or to get cocoa from the pokemon center and play in the snow.
- the first time he tells his s/o he loves them, it’s on accident. he’ll just blurt it out when he’s thanking them for something and he’ll panic at first, but he’ll be okay once his s/o says it back.
- he’s very spontaneous when it comes to dates. like, they’ll wake to his swellow perched on the end of their bed, a piece of paper in it’s beak that reads “meet me outside!! i heard there’s a mirage spot that popped up and i want you to explore it with me!”
- his s/o likes to steal his hat because his hair is always messy underneath it. it’s the easiest way to make him blush, especially when his s/o starts doting on how cute he looks without it.
- loves!!! entering contests with his s/o. at first, they would compete against each other, but if one beat the other there’d be some bitter feelings for the rest of the week. so it’s safest for the two of them to compete together and dominate.
- if he’s away from his s/o for an extended period of time, he’ll call them on his xtranciever every day. seeing his s/o’s face makes him want to come back even more.
- he’s always picking up things for his s/o. if he sees that they have a pokemon that needs something to evolve, he’ll go out of his way to get it.
- they’re that one couple that always has to take an annoying couple selfie and post it everywhere. everyone else thinks it’s overboard, but they could care less.
+ touya also sends all those “wholesome memes” to his s/o a lot because he’s cheesy.
- he’s such boyfriend material tbh. without prompting, he’ll lend you his hoodies, he’ll wrap you up in his arms around you if you’re cold, and he always seems to know just what to say, with what limited words he says
+ 10/10 bf…. date red
- though, he does tend to be gone for long periods of time, training. when he does go on trips to train, he usually doesn’t write or call for weeks, because he’s in places where he doesn’t get a signal. so, when he does come back, he’ll dedicate the rest of the week to being with you.
- whenever you do something in public, like kiss him on the cheek, he’ll pull his hat over his face to try and keep himself together, but would end up just grinning and blushing like an idiot.