What TV has taught me:
- Breaking Bad: It's easier to sell meth than it is to get affordable medical care.
- Hannibal: If someone offers you free psychiatric help, it's probably best to say no.
- Orange is the New Black: If your ex-girlfriend works for an international drug cartel, you should probably be nice to her.
- House: Any small ailment means you are dying and lupus does not exist.
- Game of Thrones: Everything you love will die.
- Supernatural: Everything you love will die repeatedly.
- Criminal Minds: Everything you love will be killed by a white male in his mid thirties.
- Doctor Who: Everything you ever loved about this show will be destroyed by Steven Moffat.