How do Sarah Paulson and her 8 amazing characters of the AHS universe connect?
Billie Dean Howard spoke of Roanoke in season 1 and everyone thought she was behind the season 6 TV series, but we now know that Lana Winters will be the one with the show to interview the only person left living from Roanoke: Lee. Lee attempted to kill the second to last survivor of Roanoke, Audrey who previously in the season acted the part of Shelby Miller. Shelby’s husband was sleeping with the original supreme Scáthach who generations later connected to Cordelia Foxx as the most current supreme. Cordelia was the head supreme when Queenie went to the Hotel Cortez and was killed where Hypodermic Sally was also killed in 1994. The same hotel where Billie Dean Howard visited in person and was spooked out by Mr. March and the other ghost murders. Lana Winters will confront Lee and if you recall Lana was in the Asylum in season 2 with Pepper who lived at the freakshow in season 4 with Bette and Dot. Bette and Dot witnessed the Murder of Dandy Mott who’s ancestor was Edward Philippe Mott from the Roanoke House who led Shelby and Matt Miller to safety in the shows original story. Then his ghost terrified Audrey Tindall when she went back to Roanoke for season 2 of the Roanoke series where she was ultimately killed by cops after attempting to kill Lee. Had Audrey survived she’d probably be face to face with Lana Winters on her talkshow special, not Lee.
P.s Let’s not forget Lee was a patient off Ben’s, the boring woman whose husband had left her…
So, in the American Horror Story universe, the majority of Sarah Paulson’s characters are semi-famous, but no one points out that they’re perfect doppelgangers?
1. Billie Dean Howard is well known for being a psychic and getting her own TV show.
2. Lana Winters became a television personality after writing her book about her survival story.
3. Cordelia Goode is recognizable for being the current leader of the coven in New Orleans. At the end of season 3, she’s seen doing a television broadcast, and when Queenie is recognized in Hotel for being part of the Coven, it becomes clear that the coven is rather popular in the AHS universe.
4. It’s possible that the twins became well known for being two-headed, and could have been photographed at some point.
5. Audrey was a famous actress on one of the most popular shows in the AHS universe.
I mean, it’s easy to look past these things, but it’s interesting to point out.