I would honestly rather see Grindelwald, the actual village that is located at 1,034 m (3,392 ft) above sea level in the Bernese Alps in Switzerland with a population of 3,740 people, play Grindelwald than Johnny Depp.
Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then pass on to ten of your favorite followers ^.^
Aww thank you!💕
1) I have ketchup with pretty much everything… except desserts obvs. (Yes, even with biryani)
2) I’ve fallen on top of a cobra when I went to visit my home country, Pakistan.
3) I’ve hiked the Bernese Alps with my dad just so I could get rid of my fear of heights.
4) I ate a cockroach when I was just about one years old (this is rather EW and strange😂)
5) I can make my eyeballs vibrate - quite hard to describe but it’s super creepy and I was known as the “Weird kid” in school because of this 😂😂