Feeling fierce? Texture is key to a bigger, bolder Faux-Hawk Braid, perfect for making the most of summer’s last nights. Here’s how to get the look.
1. For texture, spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and create waves with a flat iron. Finger comb hair to break up waves. Separate the top half of hair into three sections and tease the middle section.
2. Clip the top section aside and pull back the two side sections, securing them into a pony.
3. Unclip the top section of hair and begin a Dutch braid from the front, braiding along the center of your head towards the nape of your neck.
4. When your braid meets the ponytail, incorporate the pony into the braid.
5. Secure braid and gently tug on its edges to loosen.
A quick hairstyle you can do before bed to wake-up with the perfect beachy waves!!!
This tutorial is great for anyone who prefers to avoid heat appliances. You can create this style with zero damage to your tresses. If you have polka straight hair naturally, you can apply a setting spray to your hair before you braid it. This will aid the hold of your Summer waves.
This hairstyle is suitable whether you have short shoulder length hair or very long hair, and whether it’s layered or one length!
These waves are perfect for festival season, prom season, a beach wedding, Summer days out and more…