aniexty attacks aren't always hyperventilating and rocking back and forth
- Anxiety attacks can take different forms, such as:
- •Unpredictable bouts of rage or irritability
- •Nit-pickiness (obsessive behavior, which may be a part of OCD), and even a hypersensitivity to disarray, chaos, or any sort of change.
- •Fast-talking, stuttering, stumbling over words.
- •Not talking at all.
- •Sitting rigid, staring into space, almost seeming "zoned out."
- Understanding the way our or others anxiety works can help to decrease the stigma and help calm a person faster and get them out of that state. There are just a few, but it gives an idea of the range in which attacks can come.