USMLE: round 2
So, today, after a wonderful week of vacation I took my baseline for Step 2CK. It didn’t go terrible, 2 points less than my Step 1. So I figured that my goal of beating my step 1 score was going to be doable. For reference, I took NBME #6.
Anyways, since I’m the kind of person that needs to have Disaster Plan A-Z before the disaster happens I had already made a schedule using Cramfighter a week ago of which the highlights are:
- Focus on OnlineMedEd for content review
- about 109 UWorld questions a day
- FA for Step 2CK PRN for weaker subjects. -> I chose this because I was able to skim the ObGyn section in <1hr during the ObGyn rotation. Haven’t really skimmed MTB or anything else.
- Scheduled “Catch Up Days” on Fridays
- one more practice exam in 2 weeks
Anyways I took the NBME and bought the extended feedback then had Cramfighter organize the topics as they showed up on my results from left (worst performance, cough cough cardio) to right (best performance).
So, we’ll see. Fingers crossed that I don’t lose my mind like I did during Step 1.