Latest updates: At least 22 dead in blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Manchester police confirmed at least 22 people had died, and around 59 were injured (12 of whom are under age 16).
- Greater Manchester police tweeted Tuesday morning that they arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester who may be connected to the incident at Manchester Arena — but did not release his identity.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. Note: The terror group frequently claims responsibility for acts of deadly violence.
- 18-year-old Georgina Callander and 8-year-old Saffie-Rose Roussos are the first named victims of the attack.
- Ariana Grande reacted on Twitter Monday night, saying she is “broken.”
- Trump responded on Tuesday pledged “absolute solidarity” with the people of the United Kingdom, calling those responsible "evil losers.“
- Queen Elizabeth II has expressed her remorse over the attack, calling it an "act of barbarity.” The queen offered her “deepest sympathy” to all the families affected by the tragedy. For the latest (5/23/17 10:20 AM)