Oh my god. This is what I call intense passion.
I think the tags are more of what I’m laughing at. The EA hate lol
I’m glad you all had fun with these pics, I sure know I had.
I saved Katsuji’s comment for last, to say that I don’t hate EA, per say, okay I do, sometimes after all, they provided us with the possibility of this glorious game… sorta… kinda… whatever. I do however like to prove my point here.
There’s (yes unedited) Evan:
And then there’s EA face Evan:
Well, I suppose not even Evan can look gorgeous 24 hours a day!
Can i please have a warren worthington imagine where he acts very macho in front of his friends but when he is with the reader he is like putty in their hands. Just a lot of fluff and shy and in love warren 😭😭
Of course!!!!!!! I’m sorry it’s taken me fourteen years to get to this (sometimes I forget I have a side blog) but I hope this is okay!
I’m using s/o (and y/n instead of an actual name, but that’s a normal thing I think) instead of girlfriend/boyfriend because I try to keep things gender neutral! I hope that’s okay, because that’s how I like to write!
Warnings? Maybe some cursing but that’s about it (also mentions of dogs getting their lil baby paws stepped on and peter getting beat up?)
“Scott, don’t even try to act like you didn’t cry when you stepped on that dogs foot.” Peter said, crossing his arms.
Warren, Peter, Kurt, and Scott were sat in a circle. A bro circle, of course.
“Of course I cried, Peter. I have a soul. You nearly cried when Kurt bamfed in front of you and your pizza slice almost dropped onto the floor.” Scott snapped back, frowning.
“It was quite amusing, Peter.” Kurt smiled gently at him, causing Peter to smile to.
“Well, Warren cried last night when his-”
“I did what now, speedy?” Warren cut him off, his wings flicking out as a warning.
“You almost cried last night, when y/n started tearing up because Scott stepped on the dogs foot.” Peter said, raising his eyebrows at him.
“No,” Warren scoffed, his wings tightening up “I did not. I don’t have enough emotion for that, Petey.”
“Yes, you literally did. I saw the tears in your eyes. Warren’s a crier.” Peter grinned at him and dived when Warren launched his boot at his head.
“Shut it, speedo.” He snapped, glaring at him “I could, like, beat you up. So, fuck off with that shit.”
“Who’re we beating up?”
Warren sat up immediately, blushing “Hey baby”
He smiled, his arm wrapping around you gently, his wings fluffing up as you kissed his cheek in a greeting.
“We’re beating up Peter.” He said, softly.
“Awh, hell yeah. I’ve been waiting forever for a reason to beat up banana hammock.” You said, grinning at him.
Warren ignores Peter and smiled again, rubbing your cheek with his thumb, humming “We can tag team him.”
“I’m gonna go find Jean, I wanna show her the dog we found yesterday.” Scott left the room, dragging Peter behind him, who was pulling Kurt with him.
“Why do we wanna beat him up?” You asked, giggling as he said “He was telling everyone how I cried yesterday because you started crying and for some reason I couldn’t help it but start crying with you.”
“It was precious, really.” You said, smiling as he placed his forehead against yours. “You’re a very doting boyfriend. Very emotional… Very empathetic? That’s a better word. Empathetic.”
“It’s only because I love you.”
You could feel your heart stutter, thinking in the back of your mind that’s not healthy, grinning as you responded “I love you, Warren. My angel.”
“I love you, doll. Cupcake. Honey. My sweet baby love. Love of my life. Darling. Pumpkin.” He pressed little kisses to your cheeks as he went on, leaving you in fits of giggles.
Could you write up headcanons for Murdoc and Noodle when Noodle was growing up? So like Phase 1 to now, I guess, haha. Love your writing!
(Aw, thank you so much! 💕)
• If Noodle had a nightmare, she would come to Murdoc’s room and sleep in a little tent that he pitched in the corner. It had fairy lights in it and taxidermy rabbits (he didn’t have stuffed animals), and he would play quietly on his bass until she fell asleep again. This was throughout Phases 1 and 2.
• He’s SUCH a dad about her dress sense in Phase 4. She’ll skip downstairs in her hot pants and crop tops and he’s like “you aRE NOT GOING OUT WEARING THAT!!!” Of course, he doesn’t have much credibility, seeing as he lazes around the house in a neon pink banana hammock.
• He (not so) begrudgingly lets her paint his toenails for him. It’s a sign of trust, really, because his feet make Shrek’s look nice. She gives amazing pedicures though, so he can’t complain.
• She tried to teach him how to dance during Phase 2, because “your thrusting scares the kids. I don’t care if it’s your signature move.” He’s still terrible, mind you, but he can at least add the Running Man to his repertoire.
• When Russel was out for the day and 2D was busy during Phase 1, Murdoc was Official Dad. He was known to walk around the Kong Kitchen in a pink pinafore, cutting onions with his axe to make savoury scones with Noodle, who didn’t do much of the work and instead bossed him around inelligibly while she drank strawberry milk.
• During Phase 3, he kept a picture of her from when she first arrived in the band in his wallet. When the beach got too hot, the music was too loud, and the alcohol made him too sad, he would take it out and just stare at it until he fell asleep.