anonymous asked:

What can I do with a bs in "International Affairs?"

Quick Tip: International Affairs & International Relations are generally interchangeable degree names. It just depends what title the University you want to attend offers.

Here’s a few jobs for a BS in International Affairs/ International Relations

  • Archivist
  • Demographer
  • Diplomat
  • Foreign Affairs Analyst
  • Foreign Affairs Specialist
  • Foreign Service Officer
  • Immigration Specialist
  • Intelligence Specialist
  • Journalist
  • Language Specialist
  • Market Research Analyst

Check out this article: What Jobs Can I Get With an International Relations Major?