- Everyone has to call Yuri “Yurio” or have to risk the confusion when both Yuri’s are present
- SLEEPOVERS??? PUPPY PILES ON THE FLOOR???? BLANKETS AND PILLOWS EVERYWHERE?
- Stupid lewd comments or exchanges between Victor and Yuuri ON AND OFF ICE
- Yuri and Yuuri having really flexible bodies and can out-ballet each other
- HANGOUTS? PARTIES? RUSSIA-TOUR FOR YUURI?
- LANGUAGE TEACHING - LEARNING
- Victor hogging up the ice to pair skate with Yuuri when his anxiety acts up again
- Yuri taking Yuuri shopping and its the cutest thing ever that every other skater stalks them cuz Yuri actually smiles the whole time
- Skype calls to Japan be like “Guys just act normal” and the Russian gang literally goes overboard with weird noises and faces and Yuuri is just sighing into his palms
- Banging down Victor’s apartment door to catch Yuuri and Victor in the act
- Victor Yuuri and Yuri winning and switching podium placements for a few seasons
- Victor and Yuuri watching over Yuri’s growth and help him adapt when puberty hits him hard
- Yuuri combing/tying Yuri’s hair while Victor brushes Yuuri’s
- I just want them all to be happy and I want the Russian team selfies with Yuuri included and they love him as much as they love each other
- Sappy Victuuri kisses and candid photos go viral at least thrice a week
- Yuri being annoyed with the idiot couple but doesn’t shy away from a victory hug when they’re all at the podium together
- Victor and Yuuri retire to become Yuri’s coaches
- Japan Holiday Trip for the whole crew
Screenshots from episodes 4 and 5. Things that are important here: the use of the words team and family.
Keith doesn’t want Pidge to leave the team, but he doesn’t specifically mention the team. He mentions people’s families, which is what Pidge was worried about. No doubt he was attempting to make her reconsider by using a word she was inherently interested in and was sensitive to. Others have mentioned before how ironic/nice is is of Keith to say that specifically, considering he’s an orphan and how the reason he wants Pidge to stay is because she, along with the others, are his family now.
It’s actually Shiro who uses the word team. He tells Keith that people can’t be forced into the team, they must want to stay. He’s not talking about family (specifically), but about the team of paladins they have formed.
Then cut to episode 5 and after they’ve dealt with Sendak, it’s Shiro who starts saying he can’t help but feel like Pidge was meant to be part of the team, but won’t stop her if she wants to leave. That’s when Pidge recalls her father’s words that his team was like family. Pidge is the first person to associate the two words, and Keith immediately says “welcome back to the team”, a clear call back to Shiro’s words back in episode 4 about how a team/family can’t be forced.
“best friends in love” larry aka my favourite thing
when they’re cuddling after drinking a few glasses of wine harry takes louis’ hands in-between his own, they’re quiet for a while and then harry whispers “your hands are so tiny” and louis groans because oh no here we go again, and harry starts rambling and giggling “just look how much bigger my thumb is, this is so funny, look at them lou… you’re so much smaller than me..”
harry trying to teach louis how to bake, but louis is too stubborn to ask for help or admit he’s made a mistake. when they get their muffins out of the oven and harry tries one and ends up spitting it out because louis may have accidentally poured half a cup of salt in the batter, it was still completely harry’s fault for being too cute and distracting him
in the summer they’re outside enjoying the sun when louis gets up from their blanket on the grass and asks harry if he wants something to drink; harry replies with yes please and louis goes inside. he comes back with a water jug and plastic cups, and harry is lying so peacefully with his eyes closed louis just can’t resist and he dumps the entire jug of cold water on him. the older boy starts giggling at harry’s squeal and then runs inside to safety because harry will certainly want his revenge
So Many inside jokes… niall and liam are constantly annoyed because sometimes harry would say something like “ballet underwater” while they’re all eating breakfast together and it would make louis choke on his tea and the couple would always refuse to share the joke with them
sending memes to each other in the middle of the night when they’re apart (yes they do this and louis thinks the memes harry sends him might be even worse than his knock knock jokes, but he still laughs at them)