Post 10 facts about yourself and then pass them to your faves!
1. You could probably guess, but my all-time favourite character is Sayaka Miki, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
2. I’m currently studying software engineering at my local university. Which means lots of code, maths, and physics…..@~@
3. I’ve won an international football (soccer) competition with my team - the biggest in the Southern hemisphere, too.
4. When I was little, I wanted to be a vet, but as I grew up I came to realise that that particular career choice involved sticking thermometers up cat’s bums and decided it maybe wasn’t for me.
5. My childhood was mainly all about my PS2, football and Neopets.
6. I have a pretty bad fear of vomit (emetophobia).
7. I’m really passionate about character and story analysis. I love talking about story interpretation, and discussing all those things that most people seemed to have thought were boring in English class.
8. Weather affects my mood in strange ways. Sunlight oftens annoys me, as I don’t deal well with the heat, but fog makes me feel really happy.
9. I’ve never pulled an all-nighter for schoolwork, somehow. The least sleep I’ve gotten for an assignment at school is two hours - and that was my own fault, because I wasted three hours being anxious.
10. Somehow, I seem to have made many wonderful friends here. It feels strange to think that someone like me could do that but…it does make me really happy.