Voltron Headcanons Pt. 3
- Lance has pretty severe depression. He puts on this mask that makes him seem confident and clever and tough, but in reality he’s just sad and tired and honestly just rly needs a good hug.
- Its usually late night or early morning, when everyone else is asleep, where Lance is the most vulnerable.
- During those times he listens to the Hamilton soundtrack. “Satisfied” to be specific.
- Lance cries very quietly. So quiet that he could cry while wearing his helmet and none of the others would hear.
- Keith walked in on Lance crying while listening to “Satisfied” and looking out of one of the big windows on the castle once. He thought about going to comfort but decided that he might just make it worse if Lance knew he’d been caught. Not to mention Keith isn’t very good at comforting people.
- Keith, Hunk, and Lance are all rly good singers. Pidge and Shiro aren’t very good, though.
- Keith is actually super good at rapping?? Like he’s rly good at rapping
- Lance is the best singer out of all of them, but he’s too afraid to sing in front of people. The only person he will sing in front of is Shiro.
- When he sings, Lance sings quietly. Not because he’s nervous, that’s just how he sings.
- Hunk isn’t afraid of singing in front of others and will often break out into song at random times.
- Shiro once heard Lance singing and later asked him jokingly
he wasn’t jokingif he would give him lessons. Lance was very embarrassed but said he would.
- If Pidge gets angry enough she’ll start to cry. She hates it but she can’t help it.
- Lance and Pidge both cry if they get embarrassed enough
- Keith has the same problem but he refuses that he wasn’t tearing up, he just had something in his eye…
- Hunk can cook normally difficult dishes no problem, but he sometimes has trouble with simpler dishes.
- Shiro has tried improving his singing during his lessons with Lance but is still terrible.
- One of the reasons Shiro wanted to do the singing lessons with Lance was to give them both a little distraction. To have a couple hours a day that they could just relax, laugh, and not worry or stress out.
- Lance was hesitant at first but ended up rly enjoying the lessons with Shiro. He considers Shiro one of his best friends so he most comfortable singing around him.