First day of school tmrw...
A few last minute reminders:
- Double check to make sure you have all your summer homework done and organized. Nobody likes cramming homework the night before school starts, but it’s infinitely better than showing up on the first day unprepared and leaving a bad impression.
- Pack your backpack. Fill your pencil case. Have a binder and some loose leaf and all your homework. Pack a water bottle and a few healthy snacks. And throw in a new book, it’s never too early to start reading!
- Pick out your outfit and leave it by your bed, including any accessories. You don’t want to be late on the first day because you were digging through your closet for the perfect chiffon top. Have your outfit ready so you can look on point and be on time.
- Take a shower, or a bath, or a bubble bath if you’re feeling particularly adventurous. Pamper yourself a little and make sure you are clean and groomed for a fresh start to a new school year.
- Go to bed early. Unless you have some last minute homework cramming to do, try to get a good night’s sleep. If you have trouble falling asleep due to excitement or anxiety or both, try taking a sleeping aid.
- Wake up early. You don’t want to miss your bus. You also don’t want to miss a big, healthy breakfast and your daily makeup routine(if you have one) so you can feel and look extra fresh.
- Smile. Be happy. First days are for learning new things, meeting new people, and being a new you!
Let’s make this year count!! :)