Kudos to @valkyrie1969, one of the most generous, creative, and funny persons I’ve ever met. Pictured above are kale chips, bread crumbs, a canned whole chicken, almond butter, Mac ‘n Trees, ground coffee (in case there’s no grinder) and mixed nuts. This was her hostess gift to @fromheretoeternity1121. I canna even, still 🤣!
So, every now and then I’ll receive a comment on one of my photos that either reads “no one has time for that” or “who has time for that?!” Pictured above: sourdough toast with almond butter and chopped strawberries with pomegranate seeds. From toasting the bread to chopping the strawberries it took me less than 5 minutes to prepare. And lately I keep pomegranate seeds on hand by storing the seeds in a container and keeping then in my fridge for easy access. On the left is overnight oats with chopped bananas and persimmons. I combine oats and almond milk the night before (a 1 minute process) stick it in the fridge and in the morning dump it in a bowl and top it with 1 chopped up banana and persimmon. Two minutes. Yeah, folks usually don’t believe me when I tell them how easy it can be to prepare simple good food. If you really knew me you would know that I don’t like to spend hours in the kitchen or use too many ingredients. BUT I do like to eat like a QUEEN. So I SERVE myself like a QUEEN. As should you beloved. We are KINGS and QUEENS. Who’s with me. X
Made some delicious Banana and Almond Butter Nicecream and I’m addicted! It’s so freaking good and the best part is I’m willing to share my recipe on how to make it with you guys!🍌🍦❤
For this delicious and amazing guilty free ice cream:
You will need:
- 3 or more frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp of any kind of milk
- 2 tbsp of almond butter (I use homemade almond butter that soon I’m hoping to share the recipe with you guys!)
1. Cut 3 or more bananas into slices and put those slices into a container with a seal tight lid (You can also use a zip lock bag.)
2. Freeze your banana slices until they are completely frozen(May take a couple of hours or longer)
3. After your banana slices have became frozen, take the container out of the freezer and let them thaw out abit but not fully in a room temperature area.
4. After your banana slices have thawed out abit, break them apart into small sections and put them into your blender.
5. Use the pulse setting on your blender and pulse until you get a creamy texture, afterwards add 2 tbsp of milk(Again you can use any milk you like) then add 2 tbsp of Almond Butter and repeat the same process with the pulsing.
Caution: When using your blender if you start to smell burning or a unusual smell, take it easy on the pulsing then.
And there you have it, a delicious guilt free summer treat that you can enjoy all summer long!🌞🍦❤