“Alex and Sara sparing with Maggie getting all flustered/turned on and Sara randomly pointing out how many queens she has kissed throughout history (and tbh Sara is also a nerd that instead became an assassin due to circumstances so she could join the nerd team as well)“ prompt from @lexasfallenstar
In the end, none of them are quite sure whose idea it was.
For Alex and Sara to spar.
It might have been Oliver’s casual, “you can learn a lot from each other’s tactics,” or Sara’s “I’d love to get you on the mat, Danvers.”
It might have been Sara reminding Felicity to make sure the power is coming from her hips, and Felicity shyly asking Alex to show her; and the way Sara’s eyes meet Alex’s over Felicity’s shoulder.
It might have been Maggie leaning into Alex and whispering, “you know, babe, Queen has a point; you could learn a lot from each other’s… tactics.”
Either way, it’s all giving Dig a headache and Felicity a massive blush all over her cheeks, because Sara Lance is sparring with Alex Danvers and Kara is even redder than Felicity, Caitlin has no idea who to root for, and Cisco has his feet up, sharing popcorn with an extremely flustered Iris.
“Where’d you learn that, Danvers?” Sara asks the first time Alex lands her on her back.
Alex tosses her hair back and grins as she tugs Sara up by the forearm.
“Isn’t it supposed to be all peaceful there?” Sara asks as she ducks Alex’s swing.
Alex’s eyes glisten.
“Not when you’re there to break up an Infernian crime ring.”
Her eyes catch Maggie’s at the mention of Infernians, and that’s the opening Sara needs.
“Dammit, Lance,” Alex wheezes. “Where’d you learn that?”
It’s Sara’s turn to grin.
“Nanda Parbat. The whole assassin thing, you know.”
Alex grunts acknowledgment as she sets herself.
Maggie, off to the side, jumps when a soft voice reaches her ear.
“My money’s on your girl, Detective,” J’onn says with a grin, and Maggie would normally smile.
She would normally smile and lean into him and maybe even get egged on enough by the twinkle in his eyes to whoop and cheer Alex on.
But her fiancee is sweating through her tank top, and Sara Lance moves like she’s made of the sexiest, strongest kind of fluid, and their eyes are locked in an even more intense battle than their bodies.
So her soon-to-be father-in-law is not exactly the person she wants to be talking to right now.
Because the women on the platform might be dripping with sweat, but Maggie is just… dripping.
She reddens and she stumbles over her words until she feels someone’s arm around her.
“Maggie, some popcorn?” Iris offers, both of them giving J’onn an apologetic smile as Iris tugs her away.
“Thank you,” Maggie murmurs, without taking her eyes off Alex and Sara. “I love J’onn, but right now – “
“Right now you wanna watch your fiancee and one of the hottest women on this or any other earth go at it,” Iris supplies with a small, wicked grin on her face.
“I – “ Maggie stammers, and Wally sidles up to them with a fistful of popcorn in his hand and an even more mischievous grin on his face.
“Don’t worry about it, Detective; Iris is a reporter, she’s trained to pick up on people’s, uh… cues.”
He winks and Maggie mock glares. “Yeah? Well then what’s your excuse?”
Wally bows slightly as crunches down on his popcorn. “I’ve secured the role of annoying little brother.”
Iris laughs and swats at him with a gentle hand, while Maggie’s eyes fall back on Alex.
On the way Alex has Sara face-down on her stomach, arm twisted behind her back, a victorious, almost lusty grin on her face.
Until Sara wraps her legs up around Alex’s waist and flips them both until she’s straddling her, hands clamped on her wrists and a matching grin all over her expression.
J’onn groans slightly and Kara furrows her brow.
Sara looks up to wink at a cheering Cisco – “I’m sorry, Alex, we’ve known her longer, Supergirl please don’t heat vision me!” – and Oliver opens his mouth to warn her.
He’s too late.
Dig chokes laughter into his fist as Alex takes advantage of Sara’s momentary distraction to gain the upper hand again.
“We gonna keep flipping each other over like this all night, Danvers?” Sara wants to know, and Maggie’s throat is so dry she needs to swallow several times before she can make words.
“If you are, at least let her fiancee join in,” Maggie calls.
Wally and Cisco choke on their popcorn; Felicity, Caitlin, and Iris cheer; Kara flies straight out of the room; and J’onn, Dig, and Oliver groan and file out after her like their brains will never be clean again.
“I’m game if you are,” Sara grins, and Alex has never been quite this disastrously gay.
“Breathe, Danvers, your sister will kill us if we kill you,” Wally reminds her as Iris tugs him out of the room.
“Enjoy yourselves,” she tosses over her shoulder, and as Sara wipes sweat from her brow, Alex licks her lips, and Maggie bites her own, all three of them have a feeling that they will.
THE ULTIMATE PLOT HOLE AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS LIST
(Not in any particular order)
1. How are you able to take a photo for the yearbook for a school that you never attended?
2. How are you prom queen for a school that you never attended?
3. So Wilden was a 12 year old cop when Mrs. D payed him off to rule Marion’s death as a suicide? Because lol CeCe and Wilden are the same age.
4. How was Marion alive in a flashback where Alison and Toby are teenagers but yet she was on the rooftop when Charles was 12? Oh no wait never mind it was interpretive. That flashback never happened like everything else in the past seasons.
5. How did CeCe have a roommate when she lived at Radley?
6. Why did Wren make CeCe a visitors pass if she was already a patient at Radley? She was already sneaking out of her room for “story time” with Mona so what the hell did she need the pass for?
7. How was CeCe able to go on a summer trip with the Dilaurentis family to Cape May when she’s suppose to be in Radley? But I guess since you have mental issues and you’re there for your safety and for the safety of others you’re allowed to take the fuck off out of the state and enjoy yourself🤷🏻♀️
8. How did Charles transitioned into Charlotte in 3 days? You don’t just leave Radley for a couple of days then come back as a girl with hormones and a perfect body. It takes months and even years to go through that so how did that happen? Marlene doesn’t even know when that happened confirmed in via interview.
9. How did Spencer feel a familiarity with Charles in that vault? Regardless of CeCe being her sister, they barely interacted and they did not have this planned for them to be sisters back then…. so how the fuck?
10. Why would CeCe turn herself in?
11. Why would CeCe send a video of her burying Mrs. D when she loved her and Alison? Also Mary never confirmed she sent that video also Marlene confirmed in via interview that CeCe buried Mrs. D but yet Peter said that Mary killed her and buried her? Plot hole.
12. Out of all the girls, why would CeCe give 30,000 dollars to Hanna for college? Why not Alison or Spencer for that matter since she already fucking knew that Spencer was her sister since she met fucking Alex?
13. What does Sara Harvey have against Hanna since she was burning her head on the doll?
14. What was the point of Bethany Young? Why did Jessica tell her to call her “Aunt Jessie”? Why was the fact that she took Bethany fucking horseback riding never explained? Who are her parents? Why was she a big deal on this show? Or why wasn’t the drawings never explained?
15. Since CeCe always wanted to be girl all her life, why would she go back and dress as a dude in a tuxedo at the dollhouse? You can say it was Noel how many times you want to but it was never confirmed that it was him.
16. Why are the 5 girls irrelevant to the storyline? In the finale it was all about Spencer and Alex didn’t mention one thing about Alison. So Alison is basically irrelevant to Alex and Alex doesn’t give a shit about her when the SHOW IS ABOUT ALISON??? The girls are basically irrelevant to every motive every A on this show has ever had. So basically they’re making it seem like these girls became friends with the wrong people. It wasn’t Spencer’s fault that she got a good life. Alex SHOULD’VE TAKEN IT OUT ON HER MOTHER THAT SOLD HER. I will argue that the motives of every A were shit until the death.
17. Why wasn’t the night of Alison’s disappearance ever brought up again? Wasn’t that the main plot of the fucking show? But no it was interpretive it never happened.
18. Since Alex loved Aria so much, why would she try to ruin her wedding day?
19. Why the fuck would Jason see Bethany that night when he doesn’t know what she looks like? Why was CeCe wearing a yellow top that night?
20. When Jessica is about to smash Alison’s fingers in the piano, why would she come and say that Radley called her saying CeCe Drake was there pretending to be Alison when she was already a patient there? JESSICA CONFIRMED THAT SHE CONSIDERED CHARLES AS HER SON TO MARY. So it doesn’t matter if she was Mary’s daughter. Plot hole.
21. Why would CeCe date her own cousin when she can just be friends with him? That’s just disturbing.
22. How was CeCe able to work at a boutique when she’s suppose to be at Radley? Apparently she had get out of Radley free card. So they’re just going to let people in an institution work retail which can be the most stressful job…. but I guess you go for it.
23. How is CeCe running a fashion show when she’s suppose to be at Radley?
24. How was Melissa able to call CeCe and tell her to go visit Mona when she was already a patient there?
25. Wren and CeCe’s roommate both said that Alison got CeCe kicked out of college by pushing that girl down the stairs at the frat party, but yet we were told in 7x08 that Noel pushed the girl down the stairs IN A DREAM SEQUENCE but no it was confirmed by Bryan Holdman that it was true. So who the hell pushed the girl down the stairs?
26. How was CeCe partying it up with the Kahn’s on the weekends if she was suppose to be at Radley?
27. What was the point of the puzzle piece from the game board?
28. What the hell was the point of the Melissa mask?
29. What was the purpose of Ali and Bethany being pen pals?
30. What purpose did Sara Harvey serve and why make her both Red Coat and Black Widow? To torture them when she has never met them before for money? She obviously has some anger towards them so what the hell??? Where did CeCe find her?
31. Why was Mary at the blind school in 7x10? She didn’t know that Alex was AD by that time?
32. What was the significance of that Amish girl?
33. So what was Pastor Ted’s relevance? Just to bring an irrelevant character back to make him CeCe’s father? What?
34. What happened to the Cape May storyline?
35. Why would Alex take Wren’s sperm to impregnate Alison if she loved him so much? Why would you want your boyfriend to have a baby with someone else?
36. Why recruit Mona on your team if she killed CeCe? Wasn’t that your whole purpose for doing this? Finding out who killed CeCe?
37. Where was Rollins taking Alison in 7x03?
38. What was the point of all the Alison masks?
39. What’s the significance of 214? It comes up everywhere.
40. Why didn’t Mrs. D show any emotion to CeCe being arrested? She just glared at her. Again, Mrs. D considered CeCe as her daughter.
41. Who was the blond girl in the window of Alison’s bedroom in 1x01?
42. When and where did CeCe and Sara meet?
43. Why did Sara help CeCe and what were her motives?
44. Marlene confirmed in via interview that Ian killed himself, okay why?
45. What was Alison talking about in 4x24 that she saw Ian walk out of the church after pushing him off? I recall Ian looking colorless on that rope….
46. Who was the person in 5x03 that was behind the glass with Mona while Hanna is getting her hair done?
47. Who was the person in the black cap talking to Melissa on the security footage in 5x07?
48. Why would CeCe frame her sister for murder if she loved her so much?
49. What was the point of the NAT club? What were on the videos that can bring everybody down?
50. Why would CeCe toss her fucking brother down an elevator shaft? “Oh Charlotte was angry.” Confirmed in via interview. um okay we need better answers than that marlene….
51. Who was the blond girl at the reptile place in 4x20? With our luck they’re probably going to say it was Sara…
52. Who exactly knew that Alison was alive? Because it seemed like a lot of people knew….
53. Who dug up Alison’s grave? Who exactly was there that night? You could say it was CeCe but it never came out of her mouth that she did it.
54. How did Maya die? Why didn’t we get any closure? Lyndon was the one who supposedly killed her but yet he had no relevance to the story… and he didn’t even confirm that he killed her. “What do you think?” Isn’t confirmation.
55. Was Melissa really the other queen of hearts? We didn’t see her. And that was never mentioned again.
56. Who gave Ali the bloody lip? “Girls fight much dirtier than boys” well???
57. Why was Noel helping CeCe in the dollhouse? What did CeCe have on him?
58. What did Alison have on Noel?
59. What is Melissa’s significance to the story? Why did Melissa take that photo of Wilden, Alison, and CeCe on the boat at cape may? Again why was Cape May never mentioned again?
60. Why didn’t Eddie and Wren not like each other that much? “The minute that guy got here it wasn’t for the right reasons.” well what the fuck. The tension between them was never fucking explained.
61. Who did Mona, Jenna, and Sydney meet at the park in 5x05?
62. Who was Wren talking to on the phone in 4x10?
63. Was Bethany really the one who was writing to Alison or was it it CeCe? And AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH BETHANY YOUNG?
64. Marlene said black widow was Endgame so is Sara Harvey endgame? You could’ve taken the easy way out and make Alex black widow but no.
65. Why did Melissa want the NAT club videos so bad? Again this was never brought up again.
66. WHAT HAPPENED TO VARJACK?
67. What happened to Cyrus?
68. Why were 3 people wearing yellow tops that night? Again, that night was never brought up again and that’s the reason this whole show started.
69. What did Maya know? That Nate was in town? Because Nate isn’t relevant to the story. And why add Maya’s niece when she had nothing to do with anything?
70. Why did Jason have a stab wound on his side?
71. Who did Aria stab with the screwdriver?
72. Marlene confirmed in via interview that Wilden was acting alone but yet we heard two voices talking?
73. Who did Spencer hear scream in 1x01?
74. Who was the person in the black hoodie that Mona gave the pills to in 3x13?
75. Who hit Toby over the head that night and planted that lighter?
76. Jenna said that Wilden saw Alison that night, how come Alison never mentioned this when she came back? Was Jenna lying? Again wee heard nothing else of the night Ali disappeared.
77. Why were Melissa and Ian in such a rush to get married? What did they need the alibi for?
78. What blond girl was Dr. Palmer talking about? Why was this never mentioned again?
79. Why are there two different versions of the kissing rock video? What was the point of showing that in 7x19? How did Alex even get that?
80. Who the fuck is Dr. Sullivan’s son? Mona was apparently threatening him in 2x25.
81. Why was Andrew being adopted brought up in the first place if it’s just going to be dropped?
82. Why were Jenna and Shana afraid of Melissa? Why was this never mentioned again?
83. What did Jenna give Shana at the park in 2x24? “You know what you have to do.” What did she have to do?
84. Who did Jason give the 50,000 dollars to? And what kind of information did they give him in order for him to give them the money?
85. Why did Mona tell Wren “that’s before I knew where your loyalties lie.”?
86. Who attacked Alison on Halloween? We were led to believe that it was Lucas but it was never confirmed.
87. Who opened the door to that creepy house in 2x13? And why was there a radley car outside of the house?
88. What was the significance of the ghost girl and how come only Ashley saw her?
89. Who was the person in the redcoat Wren was coloring in?
90. What led Ezra to believe that Mrs. D was A?
91. What happened at Ali’s house when Alison came over to Spencer’s house crying?
92. Who was that little boy at the doll shop referring to when he said “a man and woman with dark hair.”?
93. Why did Mike have 18,000 dollars in his bank account?
94. So Shana’s death was just forgotten about? Will anybody ever find out about it?
95. Where was Jason when he was suppose to be at rehab?
96. Did Cyrus really cut Alison’s leg? And if not where did it come from?
97. Why would Alison take pictures of Aria while sleeping?
98. Why did Melissa and Alison have masks made of themselves?
99. Who did Alison get in the car with outside of hectors?
100. Why did Alison need money from hector so bad?
101. What did the lawyer in 5x22 tell Ezra? He basically said that “If you don’t tell me then you can tell the police.” but yet he came out and said he wouldn’t tell him anything? What?
102. Who set up the A extravaganza bullshit at the park in 5x01?
103. Who was the guy that knew Emily’s name?
104. What was up with the bloody bandages in Jason’s trash?
105. Why was Holbrook kissing Alison at the ice ball?
106. Why was CeCe on Ezra’s payroll?
107. Why was CeCe eavesdropping on Aria and Ezra in 4x11? Yeah she’s A but for what purpose was she eavesdropping on them for?
108. What the fuck happened to Pepe and Tippy?
109. Why was Alison blackmailing people for money if she wasn’t planning on running away?
110. Who was Ali’s friends boyfriend that pulled the gun on her?
111. How is CeCe hanging out at a pub where Ezra and Ali met if she was suppose to be at radley?
112. What was Grunwald talking about when she said “Each one hated the other because each one feared the other because each one knew something about the other.”?
113. Who was hiding upstairs in the dilaurentis house?
114. Who was living under the crawlspace at the dilaurentis house? Was it Sara or CeCe?
115. Who was Bethany talking about on the tapes?
116. Why are there quotation marks around the word “Dr.” Kingston on the police board?
117. How did Alison’s ‘Jenna Thing’ bracelet get on Bethany’s body if she left it with Mona at the Lost Woods Resort?
118. What is the ‘plan’ Bethany is talking about on the tape?
119. Was the story Mona told Spencer about her seeing Alison as Vivian in Brookhaven in 2x25 true? Or did she just make it up? If it was true, who was Alison watching?
120. What was on page 5 of Alison’s autopsy report?
121. Who took the photo of Alison and the Liars in 4x13 that was given to Holbrook?
122. Who took the photograph of Alison with Spencer’s shadow in the background the night she disappeared?
123. Is Alison’s ghost story about the twins real? If so, who are the twins? Why would CeCe let the Liars think Ali was A? She said she was mad at the liars for being glad that Ali was dead, but she actively let them hate her.
124. Why did Bethany have Melissa’s riding helmet?
125. Why did Melissa say she saw Toby in London when she didn’t?
126. Why did Wren misspell the word “diagnosis”?
127. How did Wren know what Melissa and Spencer were talking about in 1x01 if he was in the barn and wasn’t present? Eavesdropping?
128. How did the moms get out of the basement?
129. Why was Alison threatening Spencer to tell Melissa the truth about Ian? She worded it as almost if someone else was going to plan on telling Melissa.. and why does it matter to Alison?
130. “Once she finds out the truth about you she’ll hate you.” What’s the truth about Toby?
131. Why was Toby in the girls locker room when Emily and Ben were in there?
132. Since the girls were blocking all unknown numbers, why was Wren’s number blocked when Wren tried calling Spencer? Wouldn’t Wren’s contact information be on Spencer’s phone since she tried to get in contact with him to tell Melissa the truth?
133. Why was Wren pretending to be drunk when he broke into Spencer’s house?
134. Who recorded Wren and Spencer and what happened to it?
135. How did Toby become a cop in 3 days?
136. Who was the fortune teller talking about when she said “There’s darkness in him maybe even violence or vengeance.”? She could’ve been talking about anyone….
137. Why wasn’t Ian shocked to see Alison when she pushed him off the bell tower? He’s like “What are you doing here?” Did Ian know she was alive?
138. Mona sent a text saying “Thanks for getting Toby out of my way.” What the fuck was Toby in her way for?
139. Why weren’t Ali’s parents at the memorial service?
140. When Ian and Melissa went on their honeymoon they send a picture and Spencer says “isn’t that outside of dads office?” And Veronica says “Oh it doesn’t where they are when they’re in love.” so where did they go on their fucking honeymoon?
141. When exactly did Melissa loose her baby? Was Ian really the father?
142. Why did Mrs. D hire a PI if she didn’t want anyone to find out who hit Alison and that she buried her?
143. How did Toby’s sweater get back in his house?
144. Ian said “I’m doing this because I love your sister.” when trying to push Spencer off the bell tower but yet Melissa has been protecting Spencer all this time? So it doesn’t make any sense?
145. How come Mona didn’t know who pushed Ian off of the bell tower? A is suppose to know everything..
146. Who cleared out Mona’s lair the day after she got revealed? CeCe couldn’t have done it.
147. Why didn’t nobody notice that Mona left for awhile to go hit Hanna with the car? Further more, all Hanna saw was Ezra and Aria making out and Noel writing on the back of the window so how did Hanna know “everything” like it was said in that text? She didn’t know shit….
148. Who was Melissa talking to when Byron saw her on the phone where she says “do I have to call 911 to get your attention.”?
149. Charles liked vintage things and this was said by Jessica, but yet why did CeCe have a red convertible car in 3x09 that looked NOTHING like a vintage car? Again why weren’t the plot holes on CeCe cleared up before Marlene did anything else?
150. A has OCD and likes everything neat especially their black hoodies so why did CeCe have her books all over the place in her room at radley? They didn’t seem organized to me….
151. Who was the lady in the red dress at the ball in 2x25? The camera kept focusing on her.
152. Who was the person that was wearing the black veil costume in the A mobile lair? Sara Harvey did not have a mask on when she came out of the church and got in the car with CeCe..
153. Who got Wilden’s car out of the lake? Because I recall CeCe being at the lost woods and so was Sara..
154. What did Spencer put in Alison’s casket? We learned about what everyone else put in there except for her.
155. What’s with all the apple references?
156. Who was the person in the greenhouse that attacked Emily? If it was Mona, then how would she have thrown Emily across the greenhouse if Emily is bigger than her?
157. Who set the fire at Jason’s when Hanna pulled out Jenna? Never confirmed if it was Mona.
158. Why was (supposedly) CeCe stroking herself on the computer screen in the Halloween store? (Was in Pretty Dirty Secrets)
159. Marlene confirmed on twitter that the bag Ian gave Jenna in season one had her flute in it….. why was Ian giving Jenna her flute? Why did he have it?
160. Who was Jason talking to on the phone in Pretty Dirty Secrets?
161. What the fuck happened to Meredith? We never heard from her again.
162. Who was the beach hottie? (Never confirmed but Marlene said she “thought” it was Wilden in an interview but I’m not taking that as confirmation when she doesn’t remember shit)
163. Who was the person in the redcoat at the Halloween store in Pretty Dirty Secrets?
164. Why was Jason staring at Lucas when they were on the Halloween train? Was it like a group thing to push Aria off? Like what the fuck.
165. Who was taking pictures for Ezra’s research?
166. Who smashed Connor’s car?
167. Were Alison’s visits to Spencer and Aria real?
168. What was the “prior engagement” Alison had to go to after leaving Emily’s house the day she disappeared?
169. How did Ali get Jason cut from their grandma’s will?
170. Why did Garret want to keep Spencer safe?
171. What else was in Ezra’s “research” boxes?
172. Why did Jenna wanna become friends with CeCe if she tried to drown her?
173. Why did Eddie Lamb recognize Aria?
174. Is Ezra really board shorts? That was never confirmed.
175. Who gave Emily the massage? Because according to Lucas, he didn’t start working for Mona until the ball in 2x25.
176. What was purpose of “Walking After Midnight”?
177. How did Mona end up in possession of Toby’s sweater, considering Alison did not have the sweater when Mona took Alison to the Lost Woods Resort that night?
178. Whose blood was on Toby’s sweater?
179. When Spencer was a person of interest in Alison’s murder, Veronica appears to trust that Spencer had nothing to do with Alison’s murder. However, in season four, Veronica tells Spencer to forget about that summer because she thought Spencer could have done something to Alison’s disappearance, based on how erratic Spencer was acting that summer. So why wasn’t Veronica more suspicious of Spencer when there was actually incriminating evidence against Spencer?
180. Considering Mona was the only “A” at the time, that would mean she was the one who got the picture of Alison leaving the hospital visiting Hanna. So does this mean that Mona knew Alison was sometimes roaming around Rosewood all the way back in season 1?
181. Who sent Alison the note saying “Your friends will see you soon” while she was in jail?
182. How long had A been planning/building the dollhouse?
183. Why didn’t Mona look shocked seeing Alison walking down the road when she got hit considering Mona thought she killed her? All of a sudden she realized in 6x10 that she killed Bethany? What?
184. Why did Leslie hate Bethany?
185. How does the hockey stick come in to play if Spencer was seen with a shovel and Ali was hit with a rock?
186. Why was Holden at the Kahn parties? What was Holden’s relevance?
187. Did Alison really lure Bethany to her house for Labor Day weekend or was someone contacting Bethany by pretending to be Alison?
188. Why aren’t the girls asking Alison questions or asking Ezra any questions since he’s got a bunch of important shit in his research?
189. Who did Nigel Wright call in New York City?
190. Since Sara Harvey is black veil, why was she delivering flowers to Bethany’s parents?
191. Since Sara Harvey is black veil, why was she delivering flowers to Bethany’s parents?
192. Who was the blond girl Ezra yelled at?
193. What was the original plan between Mona & Red Coat the night of the fire? (“you’re getting what you’ve always wanted”)
194. What was Garrett & Jason’s convo about on Jason’s porch? (Garret: “want to make sure we’re still cool Jason.” - Jason: “What does it matter now, it’s over.”)
195. Who’s blood is on Alison’s Ankle Bracelet?
196. Since it was “confirmed” in VIA INTERVIEW by Marlene that Shana was on the rooftop, why did it look like a fucking guy?
197. Who actually drugged Emily the night that the grave was dug up? Was it really Lucas?
198. Why were Lucas and Melissa told to distract Jenna at the Masquerade ball?
199. If Maya was already supposed to be dead how did she give Jason Ali’s belongings?
200. WHY ISN’T IAN’S SUICIDE BEING INVESTIGATED?
201. Beyond the Maya knew message is there more significants to Mona saying “miss Aria your a killer not Ezra’s wife”?
202. Why was Jenna at the Halloween store in a queen of hearts costume?
203. Why was Noel at the Halloween store fighting with Garret?
204. Other than Ali’s flashback, is there more to the importance of the isle of the dead painting?
205. Why was Toby driving the same car when he was trying to run down Lucas that Cyrus has?
206. What 2 things did Mona not do in season 1?
207. Why was Shana in ravenswood?
208. Why was Ezra’s lair in ravenswood?
209. Which friends cabin was it that ezra and Aria were staying at?
210. What ever happened to Ali’s grandmother and her will?
211. Did Garrett know Ali was alive because he said “people lie medical records don’t”? Or what was he talking about?
212. Where was Alison during those years when we thought she was dead?
213. What was the connection between Maya, Jenna, and Noel?
214. Why was Spencer attacked on the train and by who?
215. Who else was on the Halloween train?
216. Why were Jenna and Sydney dressed like twins?
217. Why did Noel kill Sara?
218. What was the point of the comic book that Charles and Lucas made? What was the significance of that? Just to make Lucas look shady? What??
PLEASE REBLOG THIS IF THERE’S MORE QUESTIONS THAT WEREN’T ANSWERED. NOTHING was answered or explained in the finale except for the stuff about Uber A even though they’re a new character👏🏻