Routinely acts of Ibadah (Suggestions)
• 2 Rakat Tahajjud Before Fajr
• Fajr + 2 Rakat Sunnah (Before)
• Morning Adhkhar
• Duha Salah
• Duhr + 2+2 Rakat Sunnah (Before) & 2 Rakat Sunnah (After)
• Take notes on a Islamic lecture (e.g. Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has taught many books on his YouTube channel)
• Evening Adhkar
• Try to memorise an ayat or two (If you can memorise more do it)
• Learn some Arabic vocabulary (as much as you can)
• Maghrib + 2 Rakat Sunnah (After)
• Read Qur'an along with it’s translation
• Isha + 2 Rakat Sunnah (After)
• Recite Ayatul Kursi after every Fardh Salah.
• Dhikr after every Salah e.g. Subhan Allah x33 Allahu Akhbar x33 Alhamdulilah x33
• Also try to do acts of kindness such as helping your parents without them asking.
(If anything may be too difficult for you, try to do as much as you can e.g. If you can’t recite your entire morning adhkar, do as much as you can)
Also, feel free to add to this so that other’s may benefit إن شاء الله
May Allah ﷻ guide us nearer to Him and may we all increase in our Ibadah, Allahumma Ameen.