Wrapping Presents #785
- Harry: "I think I'm doing it right… right? You fold this flippy bit here and then tape it… I think?" Harry mumbles sitting cross-legged on the floor surrounded by rolls of wrapping paper and countless gifts. "You're doing great babe." Says you who is on the other side of the room with a completely wrapped and separated collection of presents. Harry looks up at you through fringe before huffing "How did you finish so fast!" With a grin you push yourself up to place your gifts under the tree and then join your frustrated boyfriend in the mist of his mess. "Let me help you, Curly." The taller boy just smiles before leaning over to peck your cheek. "Thank you very much, I'm in need of just a bit of help." He confirms with a pout.
- Liam: Liam is a pretty decent present wrapper and takes pride in the way his presents look, especially Zayn's whose present got a bit of work put into. "This isn't as hard as I thought it would be, except for the paper cuts," Liam admits as he tears a bit of tape off to press onto the side of the colored paper. "But I'm tough, I can push through. How many presents left?" He asks from over his shoulder with a warm smile. "About 5, we can finish tonight and still have time to bake some cookies before it gets to late." You confirm causing Liam to chuckle "I think you're a bit to excited about the christmas cookies." "It's our tradition babe, of course I'm excited." You scoff kissing his cheek as you hand over another present. "Come on then."
- Louis: It's become a bit of a game; you've divided the presents up somewhat evenly, sat the rolls of wrapping paper in front of you and enough tape to last a few years, but it's all apart of the plan. To get your presents wrapped quickly, you and Louis have made it a competition to see who finishes first. Often times it's Louis and that's only because his idea of wrapping is balling the paper around the present and then wrapping tape to keep it together. This time, he actually tries to wrap the presents however once he see's you wrapping presents rather quickly he slips back into old habits and starts balling up the wrapping paper. "I win! I won! You lost!" He cheers before grinning at your pouting face. "I win." With a kiss on the cheek he shrugs his shoulders "cheat next time, babe. It works yaknow." With that he plops down on the couch.
- Niall: "I have no fucking idea… what the hell do I do with this bit? Oh God why did you make me do this?" Niall whines as he runs his fingers through his hair frustratingly. "Babe… help me." He whines giving you a frown from on the floor. Smiling, you crawl beside him showing him where to fold and how much tape to use which in the end you realize he's not paying attention and you're waisting your breath. "How about you go call Liam or something and i'll wrap." "No, I'm listening, I promise." Niall swears kissing your nose, "What was the last thing I said, Nialler?" He pauses for a moment, a smile slowly creeping over hips lips "You said… I love you Niall and you have really cute blonde hair?" You give a smile before shaking your head "Not quite." "So i'm not a cute blonde! What horrible news" He whines before smirking at you.
- Zayn: Zayn is your helper, he's the one who cuts out the wrapping paper and hands you the tape, however you do the wrapping because "s'really hard, i don't understand how you get your presents looking presentable and mine look terrible. I'll just help you with the tape and stuff." He nods, a grin across his lips. So that's why he's sitting beside you, rolls of tape and wrapping paper at his knees while you carefully wrap the presents. "Thanks for helping, babe." You mumble smiling over at Zayn which causes him to go soft and wrap an arm around your waist. "I think it's for the best." He admits kissing along your jaw "Your wrapping looks a lot better than mine." "How about I teach you to wrap then." "No, No, I'm good at being the tape giver and yeah." He smiles shrugging his shoulders.