Evan x Pregnant Reader Headcanons!
Some Headcanons for Treeboy
Requested by: @weeping-chi
- You and Evan had been Married for about two years and Evan had mentioned having kids a few times. And usually the conversation went like this:
- You’d be cuddled up on the couch and he’d be watching those little Facebook videos and one of cute kids comes up and his face lights up. “Hey baby look at this cute baby, you know I bet we could make a cuter one. It could have your eyes and my hair and it would be the perfect. That is if you want one, I mean it’s your body so you can decide what ever we do but like it would be cute that is if you want one,” his hands would fidget with his shirt and he’d struggle to make eye contact. Old habits die hard. You’d smile and say one day but you weren’t quite ready yet. “That’s alright darling just tell me when you are,” he’d kiss your cheek and hold you tighter.
- It was a Thursday nights when you realized you might just be pregnant, you realized your period was later than usual and you went to the bathroom, your friend gave you pregnancy tests as a gag gift on Valentine’s Day. You peed in the cup and placed the stick in it waiting for the time on package to pass. You left the room and settled into the couch, when you stood up to check the test you found it in Evan’s hand. Not taking his eyes off it he spoke quietly “(y/n) wha- what’s this?”
- “I think you know very well what that is and why I had to use it,”
- “(Y-y/n) it’s, it’s positive. Does this mean? Does this mean we’re parents?” His voice and eyes lifting. You nodded and his eyes filled with tears. He ran over to you and picked you up and spun you around in a hug. He smiled so wide that you thought his cheeks might split.
-RANDOM HEAD CANON SHIT
- Evan told you every morning that he loved you, and with a hand spread against your belly “I love you too little one!”
- he’d talk to the bump shamelessly. Telling it how loved it is already, and when you would fall asleep he’d tell it how he’ll be the father that he never had, he’ll be there for every thing, every school concert, every game, every step along the way. You’d wake up to tears falling on to your stomach.
- IMAGINE HEIDIS REACTION. Heidi would scream and hug the two of you so tightly, she’d offer to help in anyway possible. When you two moved into a new house she helped you move in and gave you so many hand me downs from Evans baby stuff.
- Connor (he’s not dead fuck off) would offer to paint the nursery. Knowing how amazing his art was you’d let him do it. He painted the nursery an ombré dark blue fading to green. You were confused, don’t get me wrong it was gorgeous but you’d expected more for Connor.
- Evan had packed a bag of hospital essentials a month early, explaining he was born prematurely and he wanted to make sure you’d both be ready. You went in to labor three days before you were due and on the way to the hospital Evan mumbled “I don’t you so”
- “I’m sorry what?” You growled a contraction racking your body.
- “About the bag. I knew they would be early,”
- “Shut the fuck up Hansen!”
- “I love you, too (y/n)
- While you were at the hospital Connor used the spare key hidden under the door mat to get in and finish the nursery. He painted the three inches above the trim a light yellow and placed a vinyl decal of a skyline onto the wall. Painting the dark blue over it again, he pulled the decal off to show a skyline wrapping the room. He than painted five silhouettes in black flying on the wall above the crib. On the wall opposite he painted a giant silhouette of Big Ben.
- you have birth to day beautiful healthy daughter. You have her the perfect name (f/n)(m/n) Hansen.
- you brought her home and you’d never seen Evan drive with so much determination as he had when thinking about your daughter sleeping in the back seat.
- you took a shower when you got him while Evan played with her in the living room. You got out of the bathroom, and found your husband tickling your daughters belly, his face lighting up when she’d start giggling.
- later into the night, one Connor Murphy come out of the nursery telling you that the paint fumes were mostly gone so you can come inside and look. The four of you walked into the nursery and your jaw hit the floor. The room was blue fading up to green ombré, the London skyline just above black trim, the silhouettes of Peterpan, Wendy, John, Micheal, and Tinkerbell soared over the crib on the wall, across from that was was the giant silhouette of Big Ben. The ceiling had glow and the dark stars spread all over it, the furniture was dark brown wood and so was the floor, a carpet of a red feather on the floor.
- you broke into tears, it was perfect. you hugged Connor tightly thanking him over and over.
- Evan gave your daughter ever bath for the first year of her life. He made sure he was there when she took her first steps, he taught her how to ride a bike, he was there for it all
- he promised you the night you told him you were pregnant that he would be ten times the father that his own was.
- your daughter was the biggest daddies girl ever. And he made sure never to give her reason to doubt his character.
- Jesus the world had never seen a better father.
Requests are open and I have a master list now.