England, on the phone:
oh Australia, you finally picked up. I'm thinking of having diner with the fam, do you want to come- ... what is that noise??
huh? Oh just a bunch of bloody, motherfucking Emus charging towards my direction to try and kill me the third time~
well, long story short, they were disturbing some people and I'm currently in a war against them.
... is that gun noises??
huh? Oh yeah, it is. I was nearly pecked to death, so this war has escalated to death con.3. Oh, by the way, I would love to come for diner! I'll bring you a couple of these bloody, shitty, motherfuckers for diner, if you want~?
Hello everyone! We’ve created a short survey about the habits and thinking of Hetalia fans–that means you! Please click this link to complete it!
We’re very interested in the information we can get from this, as it will allow us to be more effective in what we do, so please be honest about what you do (it’s anonymous, and we’re not here to judge)! Thank you!
Denmark (Matthias Køhler)
- THIS BOY SUPER DUPER BIG. HE KEEPS YOU WARM!!
- Super soft (lego designed) blankets, makes it super easy to get comfy
- Sweet lil baby loves to sing softly sometimes
- With the blankets and his warmth, you may get suuuuuper hot.
- Singing softly is rare. Usually he’s talking and doesn’t like it when you sleep
- Tends to kick EVERYTHING off of the bed. Be careful!
Norway (Lukas Bondevik)
- Super plush, warm blankies, despite having grown used to the colder weather
- A mattress that you two just SINK into and it’s super nice
- Kinda quiet so feel free to sleep!!!
- This boy is like a freaking cooler. He’s sooooo cold!
- Maybe a little too quiet. Seriously, even Emil and Berwald are more talkative.
- He hogs all of the blankets. If you get cold, too bad fam
Sweden (Berwald Oxenstierna)
- Bigger and warmer than Matthias
- HE’S SOOOOOOOOO SOFT. SQUISH HIM AND LOVE HIM
- Loves to stroke his S/O’s hair, back, and legs in an affectionate manner
- SUPER TICKLISH!!!! One wrong movement and he lets go and is in a fit of giggles
- He tends to get tangled up. By tangled, I mean TANGLED.
- No more. That’s it. He’s the best.
Iceland (Emil Steilsson)
- Super small so he’s easy to hug
- Quiet child but enjoys smalltalk
- WHITE NOISE
- He’s. Awkward. Smalltalk is small.
- Tends to sleep
- His mattress is like a hammock from him sleeping in the same exact place in it
Finland (Tino Väinämöinen)
- CHUBBY TUMMY
- SUPER HUGGABLE
- THE SOFTEST MOST ANGELIC TOUCH