Commission status: see this post
My details are fairly simple. There are four types I offer:
> each character = $5
> background* = +$5
> flat colour = +$3 / colour with some depth = $6
Sketch (samples A): $15 - $45
> 1 character = $15, each additional character = +$10
> background* = +$5 to $10 depending on complexity
> flat colour = +$5 / colour with some depth = +$10
Lineart drawing (samples B): $25 - $85
> 1 character = $25, each additional character = +$15
> background* = +$10 to $20 depending on complexity
> flat colour = +$10 / colour with depth = +$25
Painting (samples C): starting at $50
> starting at $50 for 1 character, face to bust. Please discuss with me the complexity and detail and background*.
*If your background is simply a flat colour, or simple vague abstract colouring, a background fee will not be charged.
Additional Info (important):
- What I can do: any pairings from any fandom, crossovers, AUs, OCs
- What I WON’T do: explicit porn and gore, geometrically complicated backgrounds
- Please pay first
- Digital art commissions only
- Please have references and a clear idea in mind!
- I can only accept Paypal, USD.
- Paypal fees NOT included
- PLEASE make sure you click on “pay for goods and services”, and not simply send money - it is safer this way
- The prices above are for personal use only. Please do not reproduce it for profit
- Price ranges are an average of what is usually asked for in terms of details, anatomy, composition, background, etc
- Unless otherwise discussed, I retain all the rights to the image, including selling and exhibiting on Society6, Redbubble, etc. Commercial art must be discussed separately
- Comics must be discussed separately
Slots: ~5 (once they are filled I will temporarily close commissions, and then reopen them once some slots are free)
Once I give you my email, please message me within 24 hours and establish a regular correspondence with me/check your email regularly. If not, I may have to either move you down the list or replace your slot.
If you aren’t interested, but have questions, please feel free to message me anytime as well. I will not assume that you want to commission until you yourself explicitly state that you do.
This post may be updated as I go along.
Thank you very much for reading!