Sit down, witches young and old. I have a story to share.
So, in late Summer 2014, I was held at gunpoint and my car was stolen. Without going into too much detail, I was out at night running errands and two masked men cornered me in the parking lot of my apartment complex. (The Mister was not with me at the time; he was in the apartment.) In the trunk of my car was my witchy box, which contained ALL of my most important craft materials including my book of shadows, my tarot, and my most beloved trinkets. (I had taken it on a witchy retreat the weekend before.)
When they stole my car, they used it in a bank robbery and then ditched the vehicle after use. I was DEVASTATED. I couldn’t sleep or eat for days (trauma can be an absolute bitch); I was terrified to go out on my own, even on our porch. I lost my job because I no longer had a means of transportation. And to top it off, I ended up having a miscarriage around the same time.
Guys and gals, I went to a very dark place after this. The police, as helpful as they were, told me that the likelihood of finding the vehicle was slim-to-none. In fact, it is common in most places (and especially my state) that stolen vehicles are dumped in rivers or ravines, never to be found again. What made matters worse was that I had JUST PAID THE CAR OFF and SWITCHED MY INSURANCE TO LIABILITY ONLY. (For you bebes out there that don’t know, this means that your insurance company won’t replace the car if it is stolen.)
For months, I tried to dig myself out of this hole, but I felt like I couldn’t really connect with my craft because I was missing important elements to my spellwork. Some of the things in that box were passed down for generations in my family. They were absolutely priceless. I felt so…lost.
The following May, I was visiting Tulum, Mexico. A tropical storm was brewing off the shoreline and everyone else was drunk at one of the all-inclusive bar. I watched from my balcony as surfers took to the turbulent waves and something came over me. I felt a literal pull in my chest. Something kept telling me to go to the water.
My family, friends, and the Mister all told me I was crazy when I went to the beach. There was thunder, the waves were insanely high, and even the experienced surfers were having trouble. On the lifeguard stands, black flags were posted (one of the signs that swimming is absolutely ill-advised) and for even an experienced competitive swimmer (that’s me!), it would be dangerous. But something told me to get into the water.
Nothing could have prepared me for the power of the ocean. It pulled me when I resisted; it dragged against every limb and I became frightened. But instead of thinking about the fact that I could possibly drown, I kept replaying those guys and their guns pointed at me, one shoved into my forehead. I became angry; I kicked harder, pushed myself further until I felt the sand at my toes again.
I was crying and so angry. I stood still in the water and called out into the wind. I beat my fists against the surface of the sea (I probably looked insane, but no one was out there) and felt all of my pain seep away. I begged the water for one thing: even if the car didn’t run, could my precious things be returned to me. I bartered with the sea.
The sea giveth and the sea taketh away, as they say. All of the hurt and terror and anguish I had felt over the previous year disappeared. I was embraced by the water and somewhere so very deep inside me, I knew everything would be okay. There was finally a sense of calm and clarity inside me, replacing the tumultuous emotions I had been feeling.
The morning we left, after the storms had passed, I went back to that secluded part of the beach and promised that I would dedicate my life to helping witches around me. I had never made a promise like that in my life.
A month after that, the state police found my car. It wasn’t in working condition at all, but everything remained intact in the trunk. They brought it to my parents’ house and I rushed outside. I sobbed when my dad opened the trunk and saw the box waiting, looking the exact same way it did the night the car was stolen. Everything was in it, untouched by the elements. (Eventually, I repaired the car enough for it to run another two-and-half-years, too!)
Magic is real. Against impossible odds, there is power in every wish and desire. I will never regret the promise I made that day. I will never take for granted the gifts that have been given to me. And when people scoff when I say that I am a witch, I inwardly smile and know that my magic is true and real. I have all the proof I need.
The amount of ridicule weather witches face is ridiculous.
Don’t believe one can manipulate the weather? Okay, fine, we’ll continue brewing up our storms in our little corners. You don’t have to hound our doors with the law of physics and YOUR definition of magick is.
But don’t - dont- you dare ever tell me that my path is invalid because of something you, personally cannot accept exists
Don’t call me a liar and a Hollywood wanna be when I say I can summon rain.
Don’t tell me that I’m a disgrace to the craft because I’m ‘abusing’ the gaurdians of the earth and my gift of magick when I’m supposed to serving it.
Don’t tell me that.
I find solace in summoned raindrops and advice within the breeze of wind that I call to tickle my feet.
I have magick in my veins and lightning crackling at my finger tips.
Magick is more than crystals and leaving damn water out in the moon
And respect weather witches and all witches for that matter.
again, I’m sorry I had to stop this project. I had a LOT more story to tell and my depression just wasn’t letting me have the motivation to do so. School is starting back up again and I knew I wouldn’t be able to work on any comic pieces once that happened so here is the summary of what I want to do with the rest of the story!
There was something about this whole narrative, that wasn’t adding up for me. I was having a hard time putting my finger on it, then Camila released that description about her album, and it started making more sense.
They want us to believe, this whole narrative took place in 2016, but when you remember back and realize, the 2016 narrative was just a revamped version of the 2015 narrative, it all begins to fall into place.
Everyone latched on to that July 4 2016 Brazil snap, of her alone, writing in a hotel bathroom, while the girls were out celebrating together, as the time she began writing “I have questions”. That’s exactly what Management hoped you’d do. If one paid attention though, you would see that the more important snap happened back in October 2016. She snapped a photo of her writing in a bathroom, with the caption ”destroyed”. First, July - October does not equal 6 months, no matter how crappy your math is. Second, the 7/27 tour was coming to an end, and with that caption, I actually think, that is when she finished writing “I have questions”.
The only tour date they had in early 2016, was Dubai. So, unless she started writing it in a Dubai potty, the rest of early 2016 was spent promoting WFH. She stated she started writing that song, “a little over a year ago” while on tour. I think her “a little over a year ago” means the last few months of 2015, September-November. That she eventually had to face her problems, and she finally went back to the lyrics she started from the year before, and finished the song, then wrote a sad song every day until she got sick of writing sad shit. That song seems to be a catalyst for her, and I’m thinking it probably “destroyed” her to finally finish it.
Camila was asked recently, in an interview, when her anxiety showed itself and started becoming a real problem for her. Her answer was, 2015. Everything started in 2015. Her anxiety, the fucking narrative, the division, EVERYTHING!!
1. Traveling through a particularly dense part of an elder forest, the adventurers come across eery, man-sized totems fashioned from animal bone, furs and hide looming over the roadside. Though dead and motionless, its almost as if there were eyes watching them from the dark, hollow sockets, following their every move. They come across a small but heavily fortified village, a few simple cottages hiding behind a tall, wooden wall. The inhabitants wear grim and weary expressions on their faces and all are armed to the teeth. Salt is laid out in front of every doorframe and window board and talismans to ward off evil hang over every doorstep. When questioned about the totems lining the road outside, the villagers seem to fall into complete and utter terror. Then the lights of the village suddenly go out.
2. TROLLS! IN THE DUNGEON! TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON
3. A new religion has been founded and it is already passing pamphlets and sending heralds and priests to voice the new scripture out to the people. All’s well, you can never have enough gods to worship and blame for all your troubles in your life. There’s only one problem. Their new deity happens to be an ancient red dragon.
4. An elder entity from beyond space and time has been watching our adventurers for quite some time and finds their actions of chaotic heroics highly amusing. So much so, it decides to kidnap them and have them run through a dungeon of terror and geometric madness for its entertainment, promising three wishes to the victor. Victor. Singular.
5. An accident in an alchemists lab caused the many hundreds of potions stored inside to be shattered and their liquid contents to vaporize and spread and mingle in the form of a multicolored gaseous cloud that is now covering the town and infecting its inhabitants with random arcane effects.
6. A town painted in bloody smiles, an ivory altar rising from obsidian tiles Their eyes so hollow, as their god they follow To bring forth the lamb for the slaughter, all to appease to his eternal laughter They welcome you with open arms, and hide the bodies under the soil of their farms They wait for you to sleep so tight, then they slit your throat the same night.
7. The Vassa'li-Estate, once the proud and shining home of an old noble family, now stands abandoned and grey amidst its rotting lands. Locust swarms surround the building and feast on the flesh of those poor foolish enough to set foot on the family estate, while the river that springs forth from a source on the Vassa'li lands has become as deadly toxin, poisoning the surrounding soil of the farmland, driving its inhabitants away. They say the Vassa'li have broken the sacred laws of hospitality, and that the gods are punishing them for their transgression. But what really lurks beneath the estate does not swear its allegiance to a divine curse…
8. They are there. You know they are. They creep behind the walls and crawl through the shadows of your home. They hide under your children’s beds, grinning and licking the drivel off their teeth. Their arms are long and their hands are strong, as they take your child out of its crib and vanish into the night. They dwell in the forests, under crooked roots and in dark leaved trees, their eyes lit with deceitful innocence and their smiles wide and sharp. They wear crowns of thorns and berries, their faces as fair as a dying summer. They are known as the lords and ladies. The Fair Folk. Fey or Fae. They are beautiful. They are amicable. They are promising. They are gifting. But they are not nice. They are not good. They are the Fair Folk, and they are coming.
9. Every night, people vanish. Old and young, strong and weak, poor and rich. They are robbed off the streets, out of the safety of their homes, always in the shadow of the night. The only signs of a culprit even existing are the ripped off doors and foot-shaped craters in the stone roads and the cracks in the walls of the large, shovel-like hands heaving the creature’s way up the buildings. The city does not dare to sleep. The guards too terrified and understaffed to deal with this creature. But one thing they know. The creature is multiplying.
10. Ever since the Blood Moon rose above the village, madness has been spreading like a plague. Randomly does a villager stop dead in their tracks, gaze up at the dark-veined sky and laugh at the grinning moon, gouging out their eyes with their own fingers while screaming in a language foreign to this and any other world. And the Blood Moon, it hangs there, watching and grinning and feasting on the madness, its insides bulging and boiling - ready to give birth to a new Child of the Far Elder Realms.
11. One of the party members comes across a mysterious goliath gentlemen, who offers them the opportunity of a lifetime, presenting them with a strange deck of cards and ushers them to pick a single card from it.
12. A rift to the Elemental Plane of Water opens in the middle of a green valley, flooding it and the surrounding landscape with currents of ocean water and spilling all sorts of elemental creatures forth into the world - and threatens to drown the entire land if it is not closed.
13. An ancient Vampire seeks final death - but his hunger for blood has corrupted his mind to such primal thoughts that he can barely even remember his name. In desperation, he sends a servant with notices into the nearby towns, putting an anonymous contract on his own head.
14. One of the town’s graves has upturned in the night - the grave of a man that died through a horrible accident. But now his course stalks the night as a revenant and seeks out vengeance against his murderer.
15. The heroes notice that curious posters have appeared throughout the land - and discover, that a playwright has apparently started to adapt their adventures for the stage! As they visit one of the plays, they discover that unfortunately, the playwright chose to ridicule a long-term enemy of the party in his adaptation, and now this enemy seeks grim satisfaction against the playwright.
16. A powerful Lich has awoken from his centuries-long slumber and seeks to further his arcane knowledge and magic experiments. The heroes hear of this, and rush to end this potential threat… Only to discover that the Lich has apparently applied as a lecturer at an esteemed arcane university, and is thus as a member of this facility and protected by its sanctioned laws.
17. A glabrezu, a heinous treachery demon has taken on the shape of a deva and is guiding a solitary village down the path of corruption, disguised as wisdoms and commands of the gods.
18. A young humanoid approaches the party, face hidden under a cowl. They ask the adventurers in aid of finding their parents, whom they have lost sight of a long time ago. When asked to reveal their face first, the humanoid reveals the glowing eyes of a celestial and the dark, curved horns of a fiend.
19. The party is approached by a harvester devil, who promises them a wish if they aid him in claiming the overdue soul of a wizard, who plans to escape their contract by turning into a Lich.
20. A succubus has opened a lucrative business in the royal city, her customers including several high-ranking members of the court. Using her charm and skills of persuasion, the succubus goes on to sell information to both cults of demons and darchdevils. Now, two representatives of both cults, one demon, one devil, approach the party and bid them to kill the succubus and extract whatever information she may have on the other cult.
21. A crafty bunch of imps have infested the holy temple of a good-aligned deity and start turning the residing friars and paladins against each other with their pranks, whispers and invisible shenanigans.
22. A high-ranking pit fiend appears out of nowhere in front of the party. But, instead of attacking, he goes on his knees and asks for redemption…
23. A letter has been sent to bards and musicians throughout the land! An ancient copper dragon and self-called lover of the fine arts announces that he is about to host the greatest musical competition of all time: Whoever writes him the most beautiful song and performs it in front of him and the assembled crowd, shall receive a great, legendary artifact in the dragon’s possession.
24. Good is not soft. It is a fact that applies to many of the metallic dragons, as their sense of good and evil and the means necessary to do the one and end the other is vastly different from that of most mortals. A group of bronze dragons has therefor decided that the only way to achieve peace in the world, would be by subjugating the mortal races under their benevolent rule.
25. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. A well known idiom and wisdom that the common folk adhere to. Such an idiom apparently does not exist for the dragon’s themselves, as a young copper dragon believed it to be funny to steal two objects from the horde of two chromatic dragons and hide them in the other’s horde, laughing as the two chromatic drakes in their fury do battle over the landscape - and causing heavy casualties amongst the poor people that are helplessly stuck between them.
26. Storm clouds gather and brew above the endless desert. A mysterious, blue haired stranger appears in the city of a wealthy sultan and bends the knee, proposing for the sultan’s eldest child’s hand in marriage. As the sultan refuses, the mysterious stranger angrily reveals his true form, that of an ancient blue dragon and carries the sultan’s child off to his lair. A typical damsel in distress-quest, nothing new to hard-boiled adventurers… But under the golden facade of the sultan’s palace hides rot and deceit, and the sultan’s child does not seem too eager to return to their father…
27. After hundreds of years, a terrible doom has awakened under the ice of the northern islands. A terrible white archdrake, a beast of primordial winter and elemental fury, its mere presence causes summer itself to turn into the coldest winter. Soon, it will spread its eternal blizzard all over the world.
28. A city under siege - a chromatic dragon of great size and strength furiously lashes out against the city walls. The citizens ask the adventurers to slay the beast, but when confronted, the dragon reveals its true intention: To save their child, held captive as an exotic pet by the king.
29. The Hobgoblins have decided to play against the rules of land-based warfare and have taken to the seas, building an entire armada of ships under the command of their new Warchief. Yet, when one vessel of their fleet is one day captured and the crew questioned, not only is the ship empty of loot or even rations besides of weaponry and the Hobgoblin soldiers seem to babble only of one thing: “The Deep Lord.”
30. A drunken sailor comes up to the party and tries to sell them some trinkets and garbage he fished out of the sea. Next to broken compasses, an old cutlass and some sea-glass baubles however, there is a shining, round stone stone as big as one’s head, pearl-like and shimmering. And there’s something moving inside.
31. On a travel over sea, a terrible storm breaks out, capturing the ship the party travels on and shattering it against the rocky shore of a small island near the mainland. As the party awakes, not only do they find their means of travel and return destroyed, but the coast of the mainland steadily growing smaller in the distance, as the small island swims away with them on it.
32. Hiring afoot! The captain of a harboring ship recently lost their crew after a falling out and is now seeking a replacement. The goal? A fabled island in the far east, where according to old documents the captain has discovered, an ancient temple to a forgotten deity lies in hiding…
33. There are rumors going about of a shipment of actual dragon eggs having appeared on the black market, sold by an individual known as Kaveth Dyr.
34. An infamous criminal has escaped from prison where he was awaiting his execution. The town guard warn the population that the criminal was once a study of the magic school of Illusions - meaning he could be hiding anywhere or as anyone.
35. One of the temples of the gods has been desecrated - offensive graffiti smeared in goat-blood on the wall, feces stains on the doorstep, and symbols of the deity’s divine rival are hung over its gate. The priests are now seeking aid in finding the culprit, before the angry planetar that is currently residing within the temple and was send by the deity starts rampaging through the town.
36. A rat plague is rampaging through the town - not rats as in tiny vermin, but bloody huge, spike-sprouting, rabid Dire Rats as big as dogs.
37. A rich noblewoman is looking into expanding her collection of ancient artifacts and scriptures - promising a grand reward for any adventurers willing to retrieve or sell such artifacts to her. Such a shame that these adventuring parties often never return from the same ruin she always sends each team to…
38. Over the course of the last three weeks, several of the young women of the village have gone missing. The party is hired to look into the mysterious disappearances, only to see that the women weren’t being kidnapped, but saved…
39. A young wizard has set up shop in the village and is promptly being swarmed by the locals for all sorts of potions and spells and charms to aid them in their every-day business. At first business goes well, but very soon things change as the various charms and potions show weird, nasty side-effects on the villagers…
40. Ominous calls and whispers echo through the night, sending chills down the people’s spine and causing the hooting of nightly owls to shush. In the morning there is much uproar and panic, as the villagers find the old graveyard entirely uprooted - every single grave desecrated and empty.
41. Near a small fishing village, a coven of sea hags have made their home on a offshore crag rising out of the sea. In return for worship and a yearly tribute, they gift the village with their nets full of fishes and clams that carry pure pearls within. A fair trade… Where it not for the fact that the tribute consisted of this year’s firstborn child.
42. A farmer reports strange happenings to occur on his farmstead - the crops are withering, in the night whispers sound from behind the walls and tiny footprints are found on the wooden floor that belong to no human or beast.
43. A traveling merchant comes through the village, carrying nothing on him but a small satchel on his side. The merchant gives no trade, but sells exactly what anyone asks him for from his bag, but never demands gold - only a favor.
44. A young priest of the pantheon’s sun god, eager to prove himself and the authority of the sun deity has come to the village and moved into the old church. From there, he begins a crusade against the ancient traditions of the village - such as the reverence of the woodland spirits, fey creatures and calling to the forefather’s spirits for guidance and started to tear down the old stone circles meant for bringing peace offerings to the woods- thus starting a deep, escalating rivalry between him and the village pellar.
45. Thirty years ago, a child went missing in the woods near the village. All searching was for naught, and the villagers had to hold the funeral rites over an empty grave. Now, thirty years later on the night of an empty moon - the child stands on its parent’s doorstep once again, not aged a day, asking what’s for supper.
You laughed as the thick accent filled your head. “Hary Hook,” You greeted, turning to face the young pirate. He held his trademark hook in his left hand, a sword in his belt, and his tricorne hat perched upon his head.
“The one and only,” he replied, giving you a swift bow. Sometimes this boy was just too much.
“To what do I owe the pleasure?” You asked, one hand hiding behind your back to slide a golden locket into your back pocket. The locket belonging to the one and only daughter of Ursula, Uma. The brunet pirate let out a chuckle before standing to face you, right hand coming to rest on the hilt of his sword.
“I’m afraid Uma isn’t too happy with you, Kitten. After all, you did take somethin’ that doesn’t belong to you.” He slurred, strutting over until he was right in front of you. “And that wasn’t very nice.”
You chuckled as his hook came to gently caress your jaw. “I’d hate to ruin a pretty face like yers. So why don’t ya just fork it over to ol’ Harry, Princess?” He whispered softly, though you could feel the weight of his threat as plainly as the feeling of his cold hook against your skin. But, unfortunately for him, you weren’t one to back down easily.
“I don’t have the slightest clue of what Ol’ Harry is talking about. I’m Kitten not Princess, remember?,” You replied smoothly, a slight smirk tugging at your lips as you mocked the pirate’s (albeit attractive) accent. You were surprised to see a smirk tugging at his lips as well.
“Is that so? Then what might this be, hm?” He asked you, using the hook you had been too distracted to notice to slip the necklace out of your pocket and dangle it in front of your face.
“Gee, how did that get there?” You asked with a mocking gasp. Harry opened his mouth to reply but you cut him off with a swift, “Well, I’d hate to cut this visit short but I really must be going now! Bye, Jerry!” Before placing a kiss on his cheek (to momentarily distract him from the fact you snatched his hat off his head) and running off.
“It’s Harry!” He called after you, running his fingers through his hair. “Something’s not right…” he mumbled to himself, slowly beginning the trek back to Uma’s ship, feeling the breeze running through his hair. He stopped. There shouldn’t be a breeze running through his hair. His hat would have stopped it. His hat!
“Why, you little snake! GET BACK HERE WITH MY HAT!”
“Do you think we’ll ever get off this island?” You asked Harry from where you laid curled up on the deck of Uma’s ship. Harry chuckled, taking your hand that was idly tracing shapes onto his chest and pressing it to his lips.
“Of course we will, Lass. Uma can do anythin’. She’ll get us off of this bloody island. We’ll rule Auradon someday,” He replied. You frowned slightly.
“But I don’t want to rule Auradon. It’d become just as bad as the Isle,” you mumbled, staring up at the black sky above you, wishing that for once you could see the moon and the stars.
Harry chuckled slightly, “You have to be the least ambitious Villain I have ever met,” he teased, rolling over on top of you and tickling at your sides until you were squirming like a worm on a hook.
“Well at least my goal in life isn’t something like getting my hand eaten by a lazy crocodile like my father,” You teased. You would never let him live down the day he stuck a fish on his hand to try and entice Tick Tock to eat it.
“No but yer goal could be to grow a mustache like him. It’s already started!” He teased back. You gasped, covering your mouth with your hand.
“You take that back!”
“Hey, Y/N?” A voice brought you out of your own thoughts. You were alone in your ‘apartment’ after a fight with Harry. He wouldn’t stop bringing up Mal again.
“Oh hey, Gil. Come on in,” you greeted, smiling at the blond boy. You never had anything against Gil. Despite his father being a pompous airhead, he was a really nice guy, though not the brightest.
“I need to talk to you. About Harry.” The tone in his voice made you sit your book down, giving him your undivided attention.
“Kitten, I’m home! Ready to grovel for yer forgiveness!” The pirate called out as he stepped into the apartment. He frowned slightly. He could feel a storm brewing. And not the kind with rain either. The kind that often results in him taking a book or two to the head. He slowly followed a trail of tissues to the bedroom the two of you often shared when he didn’t feel like going back to the ship.
“Oh no, darlin’ what’s wrong with you?” He cooed as he spotted you hugging your knees on the bed. Hurrying over, he wrapped his arms around you, gently rocking you back and forth, feeling teary eyed himself. You never cried, so on the rare occasion you would, he would end up joining you at the sadness of seeing your tears.
“Go away, Harry,” You whispered in a cracking voice.
“Not until you tell me what’s wrong with you. Who hurt my little Kitten, hm?” He quizzed in a soft voice, wiping tears from your cheeks.
“Go look in a mirror to find out. Or go find that ship captain you sneak off to see,” You seethed, anger replacing sadness as you watched his expression shift from concerned, to confused, to shock and guilt.
“Now Princess, let me explain,” he started, only to be cut off by you. “Explain what, Harry!? That you’ve been cheating on me with your Captain!?” You yelled, the anger finally pushing itself out of every pore in your body.
He at least had the decency to keep his mouth shut while you yelled at him. You finally told him how he made you feel when all he could do was complain about Mal leaving, or obsess over Uma’s latest stupid plan to leave the Isle which everyone knew would fail. How worried you would be when he’d come home at odd hours of the night, reeking of booze and perfume.
But, then he came back at you. Accusing you of spying on him, trying to be his parent instead of his girlfriend, and even having the audacity to accuse you of cheating on him! With Gil of all people!
And by the time he stormed out of your apartment that night, you both believed you were in the right.
“On behalf of King Benjamin and Lady Mal, you have hereby been invited to join in the academic year at Auradon Prep,” You read from the scroll, eyes wide in shock. “You mean… I get to leave the Isle? And attend an actual school?” You asked, staring at the smiling man in yellow and blue that had appeared in your apartment.
You felt like you could burst into tears at the sight of his nod. So you did.
“I’m going for a walk, Lads,” the brunet pirate called out to the other members of Uma’s crew before strolling off of the ship, pretending he had all the time in the world. Even though he knew he only had about ten minutes left before you left for Auradon.
He kept to the shadows, leaning against a building nearby while you put your belongings into the trunk of the limousine. Nothing fancy, just a small sack of clothes, including a few choice items gifted to you by a certain pirate. Not that you’d ever admit that to anyone.
You could feel his gaze on your back so you turned, getting one last look at the brunet boy you still harbored so many feelings for. But, upon meeting your gaze, he turned his head, clenching his jaw tightly.
spring and summertime boyfriends tbh. it’s like coming out of hibernating after a long winter, they start jogging every morning, go out for lunch, jason brings home fresh flowers weekly
percy owns a puca shell necklace and jason literally despises it
every time percy gets sick, jason takes a trip to this bakery that specializes in just strictly cookies, and he gets percy a bunch of sea animal cookies; dolphins, crabs, fish, the works
book worm jason staying up until 3am to listen to audio books and percy waking up bc jason’s crying at the end, so he pulls jason real close and whispers a little, “neerrdd” before kissing him on the head
imagine this: percy and jason going to new york comic con dressed up as superman and batman in all their heroic physique glory, and then kissing every time someone yells “where’s wonder woman?”
the older they get the more powerful they become and it gets to the point that if a storm starts brewing over camp half-blood people just know they’re sparring. it doesn’t even have to be that serious, they just naturally cause a storm
every time percy sneaks into the zeus cabin to sleep, lightning will flash but jason just flips off the statue before turning back to fall asleep next to his bf
one time early in the morning in their apartment, just as the sun was rising, apollo appeared in front of their bed all “heLLO demigods, i have a TASK” and while jason does have a filter and got up to say hi, percy–still half asleep–mumbled under his breath “die”
percy likes to trace the lines of jason’s jaw, and his shoulder, and down his arm, and across his chest, he likes reassuring himself that jason’s there. he’s real and alive and warm and there
jason surprises percy with at least one picnic in the strawberry fields per summer. he never tells percy when but it becomes tradition and it’s something percy looks forward to every year
one year though, jason had knots in his stomach as they were walking to their picnic spot, because he had a ring hidden in the back pocket of his jeans
and last but not least: one morning percy wakes (after a huge night of partying) up to a text from annabeth that reads, “hope your ass doesn’t hurt to much from last night #neveragain”
and he turns to jason, who also has no idea what she’s talking about, and so he checks in the mirror to see if there’s anything wrong and there’s a lightning bolt on his ass
jason starts laughing basically screaming, and percy, who can’t believe his own two eyes, checks their snap stories to find out they were playing truth or dare. annabeth was right, #neveragain.
wow i haven’t done headcanons in awhile i hope this was okay?? love you!!!
inspired by the play hamilton, a spell to give you motivation like alexander’s.
Why do you write like you’re running out of time? Write day and night like you’re running out of time? Ev’ry day you fight, like you’re running out of time Keep on fighting. In the meantime—
⏰ gather: aventurine or quartz, bay leaf, coffee, and consumable storm water
⏰ use storm water and coffee to brew a cup of coffee.
⏰ charge the coffee with the aventurine above it.
⏰ sprinkle bits of bayleaf into the drink. strain if you want.
⏰ if you don’t want to drink it, dab droplets of the potion on your wrists and behind your ears.
* for consumable storm water, rather than collect water from a storm, set out a sealed bottle of water in the rain, charging in the storm. clean off before use. collected storm water can be full of bacteria and atmospheric pollution and shouldn’t be consumed unless properly purified.