Ayyyyy Canelo swaggin on you b*tches with the Salsa step defense!!! ugh MAY 6th can’t wait!! #canelochavezjr #canelo #boxingego #Repost @mayan_tiger
More #canelo dancing with Eddie Reynoso #chavezjr #sandiego #baile #boxeomexicano #boxeo
The big fight is fast approaching and the craziness is palpable…
Fans sang and danced as they readied for the official weigh-in event for the Canelo Alvarez versus Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Was fun to see things from a different perspective though was almost impossible to find a clear spot of them from within the arena so did what I could from the media circus. Still going with Canelo on this one…
• Canelo beat that ass. Not by little, he had a perfect card with all 10s.
• Super underwhelming boxing match. Chavéz threw no jabs whatsoever.
• Canelo even purposely stayed inbetween the ropes so Chavéz could get somes punches in.
• Chavéz pulled a hockey interview move and danced around the questions asked in the post interview.
• Triple G was in attendance and remained poker faced the entire match.
• He had a WWE promo video before confronting Canelo after the match.
• Canelo and Triple G both claimed that this will be the hardest and greatest match they will have.
• The match will be held September 16th, 2017. The day and weekend of Mexican Independence.
• IM SO FUCKING EXCITED ABOUT THE MATCH. FUCK. CANELO AND TRIPLE G ARE BOTH HAVING ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN.