-Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in the color “Totally Fetch” all over the lid & lower lash line
-BH Cosmetics Loose glitter in “Baby Pink” on lid
-Ardell Studio Effects lashes
(feel free to delete the caption)
1. Drink water with every meal, and between each meal. Hydration does wonders for your entire body.
2. Get yourself on a proper sleep schedule. Its easier to grind when you’re well rested.
3. Airspun translucent powder (Walgreens, $7) bakes ya makeup to the gods. Your shit won’t move for the entire day. Kiss ya fallout goodbye.
4. Brands like BH Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution, NYX, ELF, Essence, and Maybelline are all relatively cheap, good quality makeup brands for that last-all-night look
5. Dressing in neutrals like nudes, whites, blacks, and greys generally make your outfit choices easier to mix and match, without all the hustle of finding something to wear. Plus you’ll look like a fuckin baddie
6. Let your eyebrows grow, for the love of God. Castor oil and coconut make ya eyebrows and lashes grow thick and long, and ABH Brow Whiz is the shit for long lasting, natural looking brows. Seriously worth every penny.
7. Eat fresh fruit and stay away from processed sweets for a healthy, fresh smelling/tasting pussy
8. Roll non scented deodorant onto your pussy after you shave to avoid any razor bumps or ingrown hairs (DO NOT PUT NEAR YOUR ACTUAL VULVA, JUST THE OUTSIDE PORTION)
9. Make ya blowjobs wet, sloppy, and be sure to make eye contact as ya lick it. He’ll be putty in your hands
10. Coconut oil hoes👏👏👋 good for scars, stretch marks, cellulite, dry skin, you name it
11. Be sure to find your actual skin type, and look up ingredients in products that help according to your skin type. For example, skin products with salicylic acid help normal/oily skin, while glycolic acid helps dryer, aged skin.
12. Products and moisterizers with urea and ammonium lactate can help clear your keratosis pilaris (KP, the little bumps on your arms/legs/ass/cleavage)
13. Exercise regularly, and change up your workouts every couple of months to keep your body challenged
14. Never send your face in nudes. Make your nudes unidentifiable, in case you encounter a fuckboy who leaks them because hes an asshole. Protect yourself girl.
15. Always keep an extra change of clothes in your car, in case of an accident, dress code violation, or fashion emergency
16. Keep ya grades up, get a job, and make your own money so you don’t have to be financially dependent on some fuckboy.
17. Keep your cuticles moisturized for stronger, healthier nails (especially when wearing acrylics)
18. Take biotin pills to boost hair and nail growth, healthy skin, and kickstart metabolism.
19. Take selfies and nudes at all times to boost that body confidence. Snapchat has a password protected “My Eyes Only” option in Memories that you can hide these in if you’re shy.
20. Literally just worry about you babygirl stay unbothered
1. BUY YOUR SKIN TONE. Whether you have pink undertones or yellow, buy the product that balances your undertones and evens out your facial color.
2. Never highlight in the center of your forehead; instead, highlight just above your brow to ensure your forehead doesnt like like a four-and-a-half head.
3. Follow your natural eyebrow shape. Not every brow has to look ig fleaky. Also, when filling in, draw your hairs in fine, controlled movements in the direction of hair growth.
4. Always always always moisturize and prime before putting on makeup to make it last, and to protect your skin.
5. When doing eyeshadow, always do your transition shade first, then your crease, and then your lid color.
6. When doing a cut crease look, apply and blend your transition shade and crease. Then, trace ONLY your physical lid with concealer. Pat the concealer to blend, and before applying any shadow to your lid, APPLY TRANSLUCENT POWDER TO THE LID. This will make your color stick and last longer.
7. Wait a few minutes for your foundation to dry before applying any concealer or powder. This ensures a smoother finish, and makes the look last longer.
8. There are 2 types of concealers you need: one with an illuminating finish, for highlighting, and one with a matte finish, for coverage. Use the illuminating one on your T Zone, and use the matte one on undereye bags and blemishes.
9. Apply setting spray between doing your brows, face, and eyes instead of just one spray at the end. Itll make your face last a lot longer.
10. To avoid fallout, and to guide your eyeliner wing and creater a sharper look, apply a line of translucent powder at the outer corner of your eye in the direction of where you want your shadow or wing to go before you apply any eye makeup.
11. Curl your lashes before mascara.
12. Have a separate blending brush for your eyeshadow. This keeps colors from being overly pigmented and makes for a cleaner blend. I recommend ths BH Cosmetics eyeshadow brush kit ($9.99 on their site).
13. Wait until your mascara is completely dry before applying a separate coat to avoid any clumping or spider lashes.
14. Applying a thin layer of transluceny powdet between coats of lipstick helps to keep it on and pigmented (it also makes any lipstick look matte).
15. Use a colored eyeshadow as your inner corner highlight if you want a subtle colored look.
16. Let your face breathe; makeup is lit and I love wearing a full face, but you need to let your skin relax and regroup to avoid clogging your pores.
17. Applying a small amount of petroleum jelly or moisturizer to your cheekbones before adding highlight will give you a fuckin blinding glo✨
18. Never ever ever sleep with makeup on
19. If you want a more natural finish, or you want to lighten the shade of your foundation, mix your foundation with some moisturizer before applying.
20. Always use a slightly lighter contour shade on your jawline than on your cheeks/nose/forehead. If your jawline is contoured too dark, it can make your face look extremely unnatural.
21. Always wet your beauty blender before using it for an easier blend.
22. Always blend your foundation into your neck and your ears to make the shade look more uniform and natural.
23. The whole concealer vs. foundation comes first debate is still a thing, but what works best for me is this order: color correcting and spot treatment concealer (for dark spots, undereye circles, pimples, etc), then foundation, then highlighting concealer.
24. If you use eyeliner on your lower waterline, apply some black eyeshadow with an eyeliner brush onto your waterline after applying pencil to make it last longer.
25. If you’re ever in a pinch, or want a monochromatic look, use a pink/red toned eyeshadow as your blush.
26. Sort of the same as number 25, but you can also use a light, shimmery eyeshadow as a highlight.
27. Everyone’s face is different; theres a look for everyone. Experiment with different shades and shapes to find the look that you think suits you best.
28. Remember, practice makes perfect!!
This would be perfect for all witches that often use colors for different aspects of their craft! Colors represent energies so this will be perfect for day to day harnessing of whatever cosmic/earth energies you desire! Feel free to put your own spin on this and use the basic concept! ★
For this particular version, you could use one or both of the BH cosmetics eyeshadow palettes: Supernova & Galaxy Chic
(If you don’t have these, no worries! Use any shimmery eyeshadows that you want!)
💫 Choose shades that correspond with the energies you’re trying to harness and do any eye look that you desire! You could also choose shades according to their names - for example, to harness solar energies, you could use the shade Sun from Galaxy Chic with Leo from Supernova.
💫 While you’re applying your makeup, think of your intentions for the day that you would like to infuse with the cosmic/earth energies that you’ve chosen within your colors. Put all of your personal energies into this - it will make the effect stronger!
💫 Helpful tip: If your chosen shadows are baked, use them with a damp brush or finger for a more pigmented look - this will also enhance and enrich the energies you’re trying to attract.
💫 Finish up your magickally infused makeup and shine bright for the whole day! When you remove your makeup at the end of the day, thank the energies you chose!
I hope you guys find this to be a fun and colorful way to harness energies all throughout the day - while looking like a cosmic badass at the same time! ★