australian etsy shop ivyandtwinestore has a bohemian and minimal vibe (that includes eucalyptus) and i’m totally swooning this monday. i’d love to smell their caramelised brown sugar + fig candle and try out this lovely little soy melt burner <3
Red Red Wine by@lynslogic - Donna Smoak meets Oliver Queen - winery owner - at Starbucks. She decides to show him Felicity’s picture and give him her number.
Pressing Your Luck by @joyfilled_noise - Felicity gets caught counting cards in a mob casino, but thankfully it’s owned by the one Bratva member who won’t cut off her fingers.
take my hand (take my lead) by@bokayjunkie - Oliver gets “kidnapped” by the kindest, sweetest kidnapper ever. And it’s not technically even a kidnapping. Felicity just needs his help catching Tobias Church and exposing the CEO of AmerTek.
Moving In and Moving On by@hoffkk - Felicity’s getting evicted, and needs a place to stay. Thea just happens to have another spare bedroom. Oliver’s also living with her, but that won’t be a problem, right? Right?
Wardrobe Changes by @layalee - Five times Felicity wore other men’s clothes. And one time she wore Oliver’s.
Tommmmyy!-verse by @greyhorizon - Tommy lives. What follows is four element-themed fics about Thea and Tommy working with each other to bring Olicity together as the power couple everyone knows they’re meant to be.
Bottom of the Ninth by@dettiot - A series of unrelated baseball Olicity prompts in honor of Opening Day! Super cute, sporty, and adorable.
About Last Night by @wrldtravler - CEO Felicity Smoak hires Oliver Queen as a personal assistant so he can learn more about the corporate world before he starts working at QC. Months of blistering UST come to a head one night.
Gather Your Darkness by ME - Who wrote an angsty post-5x17 fic? That’s right, me! You’ve got broken Oliver, angry Felicity, and awesome Digg. I’m really proud of this one, guys!
Dr. Merlyn, MD by me, also - Did I write a Dr. Merlyn chapter of post 5x17? You know it. My kink is accurate medical descriptions, situations, and procedures. You’re welcome.
So in a few headcannons I mention glitter bombs, here’s sort of the story behind it. Thanks again to @atomicnightbear for the help with ideas over dinner. Also she’s my awesome roommate who likes to talk about the batgirls with me which is often.
- So the glitter bombs started off with Stephanie. She needed a way to express her anger when the boys are being stupid without actually hitting them. Now she just throws glitter bombs at them.
- Cass joined in on this idea. She prefers to use yellow glitter while Stephanie’s was purple.
- Barbara has a few she keeps too just in case. Most of hers are directed at Dick and Bruce though. There was a a few months where Dick couldn’t go a week without getting hit by one.
- Harper took claims on the blue glitter. She doesn’t use them as often but it’s still nice to have to let anger at.
- One of the boys claiming they are better then you, bomb covered in glitter. Just imagine trying to patrol when your costume as glitter on it. Yeah not very sneaky. The black surface of the costumes just lets the glitter reflect better.
- Tim is often the target of most of Stephanie’s. Jason usually gets hit by Cass’s when he kills someone.
-Damian gets hit by everyone’s. He wins for most about of glitter bombs. Once he was hit by all of them at once.
-Duke gets hit the less amount because he ain’t going to piss off the girls. Glitter takes forever to get out.
- It is well known now that if someone is covered in glitter they it means they have pissed off one of the girls.Usually you can tell which one by the color. Alfred makes the person cover in glitter clean up any that gets on his rugs.
- Katie Kane totally joins it as well. Her’s are red. She prefers to use them when everyone is getting all glumly.
- Selina totally joined in. It all started when Bruce was ignoring her for awhile. She took one of Cass’s and just threw it straight for his face. He was not impress. She couldn’t stop laughing.
- One time when fighting Harley and Ivy Stephanie accidentally threw a glitter bomb instead of smoke pellets. Harley was in love with it and figured out how to make some at home. Ivy was not impressed.
- Glitter bombs are suppose to be banned from the batcave. Yeah they ignore that rule.