Hannibal is a lot more…disturbing of a show to watch out of order. In specific, watching some of the first episodes in the first season then jumping to an episode mid to late season three. Seeing the changes in the characters, the before and the after, is a lot weirder and off putting than when you get to watch them evolve to that point.
Seeing Will prior to the end of season 1, prior to him being what Hannibal made him become, it’s terrifying to see how twisted he became. From the man who could barely pull a trigger and was haunted after killing Hobbes (an action that was necessary in order to save Abigail’s and his own life), to biting off the cheek of a man no hesitation (even though he new it was pointless - it would not save his life or on any way help him escape)
Maybe I’m just being dumb but it’s amazing to see the development of these characters pre and post Hannibal. I know this could also have a lot more thought in it but it’s all I can manage rn.
You stretched as you woke up, getting up you got dressed and ready for your morning walk. You lived alone in a cabin way in the woods, you liked being alone without any neighbors. It gave you the freedom to do what you liked without being judged, stepping outside you locked the door and headed down the steps.
You didn’t get many visitors, not many people liked to veer to far into the woods and your cabin was smack dead in the center. You still had wifi and t.v, your mother said it was necessary so that you can keep tabs on the wanted, she didn’t like you being out on your own so far from civilization but you did.
A lot of people messaged me asking which animal would best fit them; they’ll describe their personality to me and I try to make my best decision. But I am not the one who can choose for you. You have to choose. Here are some characteristics of different pets to possibly help you narrow down and choose which pet would best fit you. (This list does not have every pet and these are not the only pets you can be. Be whatever you want and do whatever you want; no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.)
• BAT: negative, wants people to fear them, isolated, quirky, loves fruit, independent, “vampire-like”, possibly nocturnal
• BIG CAT: certain, stoic, secretly playful, appearance is important (grooming, stance, etc.), authority, elegance, sleek, seduction
• BUNNY: very cuddly, oral fixation, likes to hide under and paw at things, very childish, daydreamer, emotional, ditzy, headbutts others as a form of communication, needs attention
• DRAGON: asks for a lot, is not to be commanded, prideful, doesn’t like collars/restraints, headstrong, stubborn, protective, collects/hoards things
• FAWN: timid, shy, playful, adventurous, silly, klutzy, wary, enjoys being outdoors, better with an owner
• FERRET: fun, bouncy, can annoy others for amusement, equally active and lazy, likes to dig, hides things
• FOX: clever, playful, tricksters, doesn’t mind being around others, curious, fast, enjoys being in small spaces, excitable
• KITTEN: incredibly cuddly most of the time, will occasionally need space, very playful, needs a lot of petting, could get along without an owner but doesn’t want to, lazy with weird bouts of energy, likes to play hunt and pounce, likes toys
• PIG: loves to be coddled, sticks close to others, loves being given snacks, minimizes movement
• PONY: strong, proud, a little bit skittish, gentle, wants to work with others, curious, likes to have a job/responsibility, likes learning, curious
• PUPPY: playful, energetic, enjoys company, affectionate, enjoys physical contact, silly, plays with toys, curious, immature, better with an owner, loyal
• RAT: can be aggressive/feral or friendly and loving, greedy with food/items, likes to test bite/lick their owner, loves on and sleeps on others
• WOLF: independent but uses their pack for safety and comfort, strong, reserved initially, observant, grown-up, smart, self-sufficient, can get along without an owner, follows instincts, pack-mentality