- Fly like a jet stream
- Fit like a daydream
- Ocean blue eyes looking in mine
- Oh damn never seen that colour blue
- Starry eyes sparkin’ up my darkest night
- A school girl crush
- You had turned my bed into a sacred oasis
- I don’t want you like a best friend
- My one and only, my lifeline
- My drug is my baby.
- For you, I would fall from grace
today’s white rose tea is that all the drama queens taking swings!!! all the jokers dressing up as kings!!! *cries rose water tears* they fade to nothing when she looks at him!!! *faints atop blush lilac silk sheets*
When we’re trying to move on, the moments we always go back to aren’t the mundane ones. They are the moments you saw sparks that weren’t really there, felt stars aligning without having any proof, saw your future before it happened, and then saw it slip away without any warning. And in my mind, every one of these memories looks the same to me. I see all of these moments in bright, burning, red.