In true Hey! Say! Jump style, with amazing choreography! and their very own “Formation Change” choreography style. I really enjoyed this song! its an opening for an anime, and I really felt its something anyone can enjoy! It has that very addictive beat! and it just makes you want to dance! I can’t wait to see it live! I know it will be explosive!
Happy 10th anniversary Hey! Say! Jump 🎉
this single is a really an apt 1st single for their 10th year!
This is the last one of the 4 that was released yesterday!!! I did some short translation for Inoo’s part in the comments! (not the long talk interview)
10th Year’s Emotions where many things has happened - Inoo Kei
1. In these 9 years, what were some things you were happy about? Being on stage at a concert with JUMP members is something that’s incredibly happy. I am, well, usually I don’t really have intense feelings but I realize “ah.. even I’m this way, my feelings like ‘joy’ is huge,”
2. Among the members, who’s the most easy to understand when they’re happy? Isn’t it Chinen? Because, when he find things that he likes, and in happy moments that he encounters, he’s honestly happy and his feelings becomes easy to read on his smiling face. (Members tally: Yuya: 1 , Yuto:1 , Yabu: 2 , Chinen: 2 , Daiki: 1, Yamada:1 , Keito: 1)
3. In these 9 years, what were some things that you were angry about or regretted? When I appeared in the stage play “Karafuto Ojisan”, there was a fair bit of anger outburst acting. Usually, I don’t get angry much but I realize “ahh.. I have feelings of anger” “I feel hatred”
4. Among the members, who’s the most angry and the most scary? Everyone in JUMP is not angry! But if there’s someone… Hikaru wears his heart on his sleeves, so when he’s a little irritated, you can tell. (Members tally: Yamada: 0.5 , Hikaru: 4.5, Chinen: 1 and….. Inoo: 3 …. imaginary! Members’ comment of Inoo: Keito: Inochan maybe. Because I’ve never seen him angry but without using our imagination, the gap between his usual self and his angry self seems scary. Daiki: I’ve never seen him angry but by surprise if Inochan is actually angry, it’d be scary! Chinen: Inochan. Usually he’s not angry, conversely it seems scary!
5. In these 9 years, what were some things that were sad and you cried over? As for the role in the drama “Soshite Daremoinakunatta”, I felt incredible sadness and heart wrenching pain towards the mother. It made me realize “For me.. I can become this sad and feel such kind of pain”
6. Among the members, who’s the crybaby? Daichan has a store of emotions. During concerts I’ve seen him being moved to tears many times. Me? In these 9 years, I’ve not cried. Basically, I try not to to show my tears in public. (Members tally: Keito: 8!!! Daiki: 1)
7. In the 9 years, what were some things that was fun and merry? When I got to taste school life in the movie “Peach Girl”. I made me realize “this is what they call “fun in school life”,” That’s the end of the “I realized” series! (lol)
8. Among the members, who has the best sense of humour? Yuto. Even when he’s busy, when he’s tired, he always jokes around and does impersonation and make us laugh. Though it can’t be express through a magazine… His impersonation of the staff is reaaally good! (Members tally: Yuto: 3, Daiki: 2, Yuya: 2, Hikaru: 2)
Friendly incidents that happened among members: Inoo: I heard that Yamada and Keito have the same clothes and put them on and wears them sometimes. I didn’t see it in my own eyes though. The two of them are close even in their private time, wouldn’t their favourite things be similar maybe.
Yamada: One time I went shopping with Chinen, When Ah! I saw a white jacket and thought to buy it, Chinen was holding a black one. He said “Well, the color is different so it’s ok” (lol). We’ve worn them many times on the same day.
Alright… that’s it!! Let’s leave with perverted Inoo: