I'm a lone wolf and I don't need anyone. I'm a Navy SEAL with tons of experience, I'm pretty sure I can handle anything that comes my way.
Him, he is now my partner and he is mine, I need him and can't function without him. He's my other half, my soul, my everything. I love him. Do not touch him, he is precious cargo. Hurt him and I will destroy you.
I NEED YOUR FANDOM EXPERTISE!! STARTING A FUN PROJECT!!!
Hey guys I need your help!!
I’ve been thinking of doing this now for a while. A website dedicated to TV shows which I am hoping to launch between now and May. Basically what it would be is a website with previews for new episodes, links to where you can buy them, cast and show descriptions + trivia, news on the show and reviews. This is a long shot but I need as many people who are willing to help out.
I need at least 4 people per TV Show who are committed to writing a review each week (the more people in your group the better because it’s less writing!) I need people to comment on what TV Show they are willing to write for. (I will list the TV Shows that will go on the website down below) Once the website is all organized each person will go into a group chat and there you can collaborate and decide who’s writing what.
Here are some general rules
- Must be able to send in review 24 hours after episode airs (If you know you can’t do your review let your team members know!)
- Must be able to get along with your group members
And that’s all :)
Please comment below what TV Shows you would like to help out on!! Also reblog reblog reblog!!! I want to get the word out!!!!
TV Show List
Marvel’s Agents of Shield
Once Upon A Time
Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds ( + Beyond Boarders)
This is Us
THE CW SHOWS
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
The Walking Dead (and Fear the Walking Dead)
Game of Thrones
American Horror Story
Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones
PLEASE REBLOG AND SHARE!!! I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT TO WORK!!!!!
The arch was erected in the years between 58 and 62 CE and was designed to commemorate victories won by Gnaeus Domitius Corbulo in Parthia. Located on the slope of the Capitoline Hill in a locality referred to as inter duos lucos, the arch is known from coin representations, in which it appears as an arch with a single bay surmounted by a quadriga. The arch likely was destroyed soon after Nero’s death in 68 CE
Great news from CBS! The network has announced the renewal of BULL, MACGYVER, KEVIN CAN WAIT, MAN WITH A PLAN and SUPERIOR DONUTS for a second season. The network has also renewed BLUE BLOODS (for an eighth season), HAWAII FIVE-0 (for an eighth season), NCIS: LOS ANGELES (for a ninth season), NCIS: NEW ORLEANS (for a fourth season), MADAM SECRETARY (for a fourth season), SCORPION (for a fourth season) and MOM (for a fifth season).
“Hey, you okay?” You stared at the Daxamite, he looked at you the smile not quite reacting his eyes. You knew Kara and everyone at the DEO were doing their best to help him learn about Earth but from experience, you understood how overwhelming the whole thing could be.
“It’s just, it’s all different. I’m not used to this.”
“I get that. Here. Come with me.” You held an arm out to him, he took your hand, curiosity getting the better of him. “Where are we going?”
“Just shhh, you’ll see.” You got in your car, driving aimlessly for a while, away from the city. It’s something you always did when life got to be too much. When all you could see was the distant lights of National city behind you, you parked. Looking out onto a barren field that stretched on for miles.
“You’re uh, you’re not gonna kill me or something right?” Mon-el joked.
“Oh yeah, definitely, brought you out here to hide the body. Just come on.” He followed you out of the car, walking until you placed yourself on a patch of grass and weeds. Mon-el drifted down to sit beside you, watching as you laid back and let your eyes fall onto the skies above. The sun was just setting and the first flicker of stars could be seen overheard. “I come here sometimes, when I need to breathe or get away. It’s easy to forget that we all need breaks, even you Mon-el.” He stared at you, an appreciative smile settled on his face.
In the next moment, he laid down beside you, an arm resting under his head, his head turned towards you. “Thank you, for this.”
“Anytime, you don’t need to wear yourself out trying to figure this all out at once, just so you know. It all gets easier eventually but that comes with time.”
Volleyball was pretty much everyone’s way of life from the beginning. While they all started at different ages, some of their earliest and fondest memories are those of when they would play at a short net and struggle to even receive a ball.
- Ushijima, Reon and Soekawa were friends since childhood. While Ushijima and Reon were fine playing by themselves, Soekawa invited them to play with his other friends. Since then, their friendship has literally been built up of supporting Ushijima who was too timid to talk to other people.
- Tendou’s childhood, as from canon, wasn’t the happiest. However, like most kids who get cast aside, they have really strong friendships with kids just like them. Tendou’s best friend would always want to go over to his house to watch anime with him. Despite what happened with other kids, he was almost overjoyed and totally accepting with them; making sure that he talked to them at every opportunity that he could.
- Semi and his friends used to have their own secret language. The best thing about it is that they still remember parts of it so whenever they meet up they start talking in it to confuse everyone. They actually have no memory of how it was created but… it’s there.
- Shirabu used to live in Tokyo. Though, he only moved to Sendai when he was eight, since his mother thought that the city was going to be too much of a bad influence on her son. It was difficult for Shirabu to make friends, coming into school at such an awkward time, but he used this time to focus on studying so he would never fall behind.
- Kawanishi was pretty much the exact opposite of what he is now; the little guy was so lively and full of energy. He was daring and would climb EVERYTHING. That all kind of stopped when he ended up just staying inside for so long when his parents told him that he would end up injuring himself. He just lost interest after that.
- Goshiki was praised all the time as a kid, more so than his cousins around him. He was never alone since he was a popular kid with both the family and also the kids at school. Goshiki prefered hanging out with his family though, since he was raised with the idea that family would always be there for you.