Here is a set of 200 random questions for people to ask you in order to get to know you better. Remember to include the questions in your answers. Please reblog!
1. What is your middle name?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. Do you have any allergies?
4. What is the longest your hair has ever been?
5. Apple or PC?
6. Favorite flavor?
7. Have you ever been on a blind date?
8. Are you friends with any of your exes?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. How grammatically correct are you when you text?
11. What foreign country would you most like to visit and why?
12. Creamy or chunky peanut butter?
13. Favorite food to pig out on?
14. DC or Marvel?
15. Disney or Nickelodeon?
16. Do you have any stickers on your laptop computer?
17. Name/author of the last book you read cover to cover. Do you recommend it?
18. Do you read any magazines?
19. Coffee or tea?
20. What is your go-to Starbucks drink?
21. How many things can do with your weaker hand?
22. Last show you binge watched?
23. Dogs or cats?
24. Favorite Disney princess?
25. Do you like fast food?
26. Favorite thing to cook for yourself?
27. Favorite song to sing in the shower?
28. Have you ever butt dialed anyone?
29. iPhone/iPad or Android?
30. Any styles of music you do not like?
31. Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender? If so, did you like it?
32. Have you ever gotten a ticket while driving?
33. Favorite emoji?
34. Showers or baths?
35. Is there anything you regret buying?
36. Are you fluent in more than one language?
37. Any movie(s) you can watch over and over again and enjoy just as much every time?
38. What is the heaviest you have ever weighed?
39. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and where?
40. Have you ever uttered a spoken hashtag?
41. Favorite school subject?
42. Favorite non-chocolate candy?
43. Name one celebrity you dislike.
44. If you could have one superpower, which one would you most like to have?
45. From 1-10, rate your singing ability.
46. From 1-10, rate your dancing ability.
47. From 1-10, rate your cooking ability.
48. From 1-10, rate your driving ability.
49. Are you religious?
50. Do you drink soda? If so, which one is your favorite?
51. Have you ever locked your keys in your car?
52. Spring or autumn?
53. Do you play any sports?
54. Can you play any musical instruments?
55. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
56. How easily do you cry?
57. Last musical artist you saw live?
58. Favorite YouTube channel?
59. Star Wars or Star Trek?
60. How long have you known your best friend?
61. Have you ever voted for a reality show?
62. Last CD you bought?
63. Have you ever ended a romantic relationship?
64. Have you ever been broken up with?
65. Have you ever been in the audience for the taping of a TV show?
66. How long was your longest relationship? Are you still with that person?
67. Have you seen any Broadway plays or musicals?
68. Have you ever acted in a play or a musical?
69. How flexible are you?
70. Have you ever sexted?
71. Do you own any clothes from garage sales or thrift stores?
72. Real or fake Christmas trees?
73. How many pillows do you sleep with?
74. How well can you write in cursive?
75. What is your political affiliation?
76. Do you like any boy bands?
77. Have you ever broken any bones?
78. Have you ever gotten any stitches?
79. Do you have any piercings in places other than your ears?
80. What is the oldest piece of clothing you still wear and how old is it?
81. Do you like wearing hats?
82. Have you ever dyed your hair?
83. From 1-10, how competitive are you?
84. How long have you been at your current job?
85. Have you ever studied abroad?
86. Phrase you say the most?
87. Have you ever quit a job?
88. Have you ever gotten fired from a job?
89. Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what for?
90. Have you ever been a Boy/Girl Scout?
91. Last thing that made you laugh?
92. Do you eat meat?
93. Are you more of a morning or a night person?
94. Worst habit?
95. Deepest fear?
96. Do you believe in ghosts?
97. If you could take home any animal from the zoo, what animal would you take?
98. Do you consider rapping singing?
99. Favorite costume you wore for Halloween? How old were you?
100. Favorite store to shop at?
101. Have you ever given anyone CPR?
102. Favorite Pokémon?
103. Do you own any homemade clothing?
104. Do you drink alcohol at all? If so, what is your drink of choice?
105. Have you ever skinny dipped?
106. Favorite type of cookie?
107. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
108. Biggest pet peeve?
109. Are you still friends with anyone from high school?
110. Favorite literary character?
111. Are your birth parents still together?
112. Do you wear or have your ever worn glasses?
113. How many of your Facebook friends do you actually hang out with?
114. Have you ever been the victim of a prank?
115. Do you belong to a fraternity or a sorority?
116. Have you ever taken a nude selfie?
117. Are you adopted?
118. Favorite fandom?
119. Oldest memory?
120. Have you ever snorted when you laughed?
121. Can you drive stick?
122. Favorite Disney song?
123. Random boy’s name.
124. Random girls’ name.
125. How often do you eat out at a nice restaurant?
126. How many people are in your nuclear family?
127. What accent do you consider the most attractive?
128. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
129. What is your astrological sign?
130. Biggest regret?
131. What type of shoes do you wear the most?
132. Do you like any soap operas?
133. Do you listen to talk radio?
134. What sports team(s) do you root for?
135. Describe your sense of humor.
136. Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
137. Favorite video game?
138. Name a moment in your life when you were pleasantly surprised.
139. Do you believe in serendipity?
140. Have you ever left a movie theater before the movie was done?
141. Have you ever felt you were born in the wrong period of history?
142. Is sex before marriage wrong?
143. Have you ever gotten a song you dislike stuck in your head?
144. Can you handle spicy food?
145. Have you ever called a non-lover a term such as darling, honey, babe, or dear?
146. Do you like MTV?
147. Where on your body are you the most ticklish?
148. TV show or movie you quote/reference the most?
149. Have you ever lived with a roommate you didn’t get along with?
150. Where do you think is the best place to meet a new lover?
151. Have you ever successfully been on a diet?
152. Favorite thing to do outside?
153. Where did you go on your last vacation?
154. Do you say “y'all” at all?
155. Have you ever lived on a farm?
156. Do you believe in evolution?
157. What TV channel do you watch the most?
158. Favorite Beatles song?
159. Have you ever been on TV?
160. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?
161. Do you like horror movies?
162. Do you like to go fishing?
163. Have you ever been hunting?
164. Do you take medication for anything?
165. Name one item from your bucket list.
166. From 1-10, how much do you like children?
167. Have you ever thought about your wedding?
168. Have you ever been bungee jumping or skydiving?
169. Favorite flower?
170. Do you collect anything?
171. Who was the last person you told a lie to?
172. Have you ever been a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
173. Have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune come true?
174. What was your favorite toy to play with when you were a child?
175. How good are you at math?
176. Have you ever learned anything from a how-to YouTube video?
177. Have you ever participated in a science fair?
178. Have you ever wished you were born the opposite gender?
179. Have you ever participated in a public protest?
180. Do you have a pool at your house?
181. Have you ever hosted a wild party?
182. Do you like karaoke?
183. Have you ever written a love letter?
184. Have you ever ran a marathon?
185. How often do you get mad at yourself?
186. Any guilty pleasures?
187. Fruits or vegetables?
188. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
189. The countryside or the suburbs?
190. Worst job you’ve ever had?
191. Do you hang out with any of your co-workers?
192. Were you ever voted homecoming/prom king or queen?
193. Were you voted a “best” or “most likely to” in high school?
194. Have you ever gotten detention?
195. Have you ever babysat?
196. Have you ever taken a road trip just for the fun of it?
197. How many drinks get you tipsy?
198. Were you a part of any academic clubs in high school or college?
199. Have you ever given a public speech, aside from your schooling?
200. How long have you been on tumblr?
A while ago… a longgg while ago… I had a list of these and I thought I’d try and make the list more expansive. Qualifiers/Intensifiers are adverbs used to indicate the degree of something (e.g. very, quite, pretty, extremely).
Here are 60 of them. This list is by no means exhaustive (when I had to grab some examples from Duden online, it shows you the section for synonyms and there are easily 150+) but I mean it’ll stand you in good stead.
1. absolut (downright/utterly/absolutely) Ex: Du hast absolut keine Ahnung. Tr: You have utterly no idea.
2. ausgesprochen (downright/markedly) Ex: Eine ausgesprochen malerische Landschaft. Tr: A downright picturesque landscape.
3. außergewöhnlich (exceptionally/abnormally) Ex: zu außergewöhnlich hohen Preisen. Tr: At exceptionally high prices.
4. außerordentlich (exceedingly/remarkably) Ex: Das Essen war außerordentlich lecker. Tr: The food was remarkably delicious.
5. äußerst (most/extremely/utterly) Ex: Die Lage ist äußerst angespannt. Tr: This situation is most tense.
6. bedeutend (significantly) Ex: Die Donau ist bedeutend länger als der Rhein. Tr: The Donau is significantly longer than the Rhein. Note: This is mainly used with the comparative.
7. beileibe [nicht] (by no means/in no way) Ex: Meine Freundin ist beleibe kein Supermodel. Tr: My girlfriend is by no means a supermodel.
8. beinahe (almost/nearly) Ex: Er wäre beinahe mit dem Auto zusammengestoßen. Tr: He nearly collided with the car.
9. bei weitem (by far) Ex: Er ist bei weitem der Beste in der Klasse Tr: He is by far the best in the class. Note: This is mainly used with the comparative or superlative.
10. bemerkenswert (strikingly/remarkably) Ex: eine bemerkenswert schöne Kollektion. Tr: A strikingly beautiful collection.
11. besonders (especially/particularly) Ex: Das hast du aber besonders gut gemacht! Tr: But there you did particularly well!
12. beträchtlich (considerably) Ex: Die Zugspitze ist beträchtlich höher als die anderen Gipfel in den bayrischen Alpen. Tr: The Zugspite is considerably higher than the other summits in the Bavarian Alps. Note: This is mainly used with the comparative.
13. denkbar (possible) Ex: Sie hat den denkbar schlechtesten Eindruck gemacht. Tr: She has made the worst possible impression. Note: This is mainly used with the superlative.
14. durchaus (absolutely/definitely) Ex: Ich bin durchaus nicht dieser Meinung. Tr: I am definitely not of that opinion.
15. echt (really/truely) Ex: Das ist echt beschissen. Tr: That’s really shitty/That really sucks. Note: echt is colloquial.
16. ein bisschen (a bit) Ex: Ich bin ein bisschen sauer. Tr: I’m a bit angry.
17. einigermaßen (to an extent) Ex: Er hat sich wieder einigermaßen erholt. Tr: He rested again, to an extent. Note: colloquially this can mean ‘very’.
18. enorm (enormously/tremendously) Ex: Die Preise sind enorm gestiegen. Tr: The prices went up tremendously. Note: enorm is a bit colloquial.
19. entschieden (decidedly) Ex: Er hat entschieden schlechter gespielt als vor einem Jahr. Tr: He played decidedly worse than a year ago. Note: This is mainly used with the comparative.
20. entsetzlich (horrendously/appallingly/terribly) Ex: Es war entsetzlich kalt. Tr: It was horrendously cold. Note: According to Duden, this when used as an intensifier is also colloquial.
21. etwas (some[what]/a bit of… it’s hard to define on its own) Ex: Nehmen Sie etwas Salz und streuen Sie es über den Fleck. Tr: Take a bit of salt and scatter it over the stain.
22. extrem (extremely/particularly) Ex: Das ist ein extrem starker Kaffee. Tr: That’s an extremely strong coffee. Note: extrem is a bit colloquial.
23. fast (almost/nearly/virtually) Ex: Der Bau ist fast fertig! Tr: The construction is almost done!
24. ganz (completely/quite) Ex: Sie ist ganz verrückt nach Schokolade. Tr: She’s completely crazy for chocolate.
25. ganz und gar (utterly/completely… it’s.. more 'completely’ than ganz) Ex: Ihren Vorschlag können Sie ganz und gar vergessen. Tr: You can completely forget about your proposal.
26. genug (enough) Ex: Der Schrank ist groß genug. Tr: The cupboard is big enough.
27. geradezu (virtually/almost/really) Ex: Das ist ja geradezu fantastisch! Tr: That’s really fantastic!
28. gottserbärmlich (dreadfully/god-awfully) Ex: Es war gottserbärmlich kalt. Tr: It was dreadfully cold. Note: I am given to believe this is also colloquial.
29. höchst (most/extremely) Ex: Ich war höchst überrascht, dass die Wahl so augegangen ist. Tr: I was most surprised that the vote ended like that.
30. irre (mind-blowingly/insanely) Ex: Das ist jetzt irre wichtig für mich! Tr: That’s insanely important for me at the moment! Note: irre is colloquial in this sense.
31. irrsinnig (insanely) Ex: Sie freute sich irrsinnig. Tr: She was insanely happy. Note: irrsinnig is colloquial in this sense.
32. kaum (hardly) Ex: Er kann kaum lesen! Tr: He can hardly read!
34. lange/längst (not nearly) Ex: Dieses Buch ist [noch] lange/längst nicht so gut wie sein Letztes. Tr: This book is not nearly as good as his last book. Note: If you use lange, it’s normally preceeded by noch.
35. mäßig (relatively/reasonably) Ex: Ein mäßig großer Raum. Tr: A relatively big room.
36. nahezu (virtually) Ex: Eine nahezu optimale Lösung des Problems. Tr: A virtually optimal solution to the problem.
37. recht (really) Ex: Er arbeitet recht gut! Tr: He works really well!
38. relativ (relatively) Ex: Zehn Euro beim Einkaufen sind relativ wenig. Tr: 10 Euros for shopping is relatively little.
39. sehr (very) Ex: Ich kaufte ein sehr altes Haus. Tr: I bought a very old house.
40. total (totally/absolutely) Ex: Nach dem achtstündigen Marsch war ich total erschöpft. Tr: After the 8-hour long march I was totally exhausted.
41. überaus (extremely/exceedingly) Ex: Meine Frau ist überaus erfolgreich. Tr: My wifeis extremely successful.
42. unermesslich (immeasurably) Ex: Das ist unermesslich traurig. Tr: That’s immeasurably distressing.
43. ungeheuer (enormously/tremendously) Ex: Adriana Altaras ist ungeheuer witzig. Tr: Adriana Altaras ist tremendously funny.
44. ungemein (extraordinarily) Ex: Ich freue mich ungemein, dass du da bist. Tr: I’m extraordinarly happy that you’re here.
45. ungewöhnlich (abnormally/exceptionally) Ex: Sie ist ungewöhnlich vielseitig. Tr: She’s exceptionally versatile.
46. unglaublich (unbelievably) Ex: Der Urlaub war unglaublich schnell vorbei. Tr: The holiday flew by unbelievably quickly.
47. unheimlich (uncannily/incredibly) Ex: Etwas ist unheimlich groß. Tr: Something is incredibly big. Note: When used in this way, unheimlich is colloquial.
48. verdammt (depends on the context, e.g. 'bloody’) Ex: Heike ist verdammt glücklich über ihren Freund. Tr: Heike is bloody happy about her friend. Note: verdammt is colloquial and I know that 'bloody’ sounds very British.
49. verhältnismäßig (comparatively/relatively) Ex: Eine verhältnismäßig hohe Besucherzahl. Tr: A comparatively high number of visitors.
50. viel (much) Ex: Diese Schule ist viel größer als meine. Tr: This school is much bigger than mine. Note: This is mainly used with the comparative.
51. vollauf (fully/completely) Ex: Ich war vollauf damit beschäftigt. Tr: I was fully occupied with it.
52. völlig (fully/completely) Ex: Ich bin mit dir völlig einverstanden. Tr: I agree with you completely.
53. vollkommen (fully/completely) Ex: Ich bin auch vollkommen deiner Meinung. Tr: I am also entirely in agreement with you.
54. weit (far) Ex: Der Wagen ist weit schneller, als ich dachte. Tr: The car is far quicker than I thought Note: This is normally used with the comparative.
55. weitaus (by far) Ex: Isabella ist weitaus reifer, als man ihrem Alter nach schließen dürfte. Tr: Isabella is by far more mature than one may expect of her age. Note: This is normally used with the comparative or superlative.
56. wenig (little) Ex: Dieser Schriftsteller ist wenig bekannt. Tr: This author is little known.
57. wesentlich (substantially) Ex: Er hat heute wesentlich besser gespielt. Tr: He played substantially better today. Note: This is normally used with the comparative.
58. ziemlich (quite) Ex: Der Regen ist ziemlich stark. Tr: The rain is quite heavy.
59. zu (too) Ex: Wein ist mir zu ungesund. Tr: Wine is too unhealthy for me.
60. zutiefst (deeply) Ex: Ich bin dir zutiefst dankbar für deine Freundlichkeit. Tr: I am deeply grateful to you for your kindness.
All examples taken from Duden, Wiktionary or Linguee. The translations in some places are rough approximations (it’s not super-easy to give 1-1 translations for them all as in English we might say extraordinarily in one context, but exceptionally in another).
Hi everyone! So after my post recommending my fave jikook fics, I received a couple of requests for a smutty version of those recommendations. Althought most of the fics i suggested did contain a smutty part at some point in the story, and the fact that I don’t tend to read fic just for the smut (even if a lil smut is good. u know what i mean, u gotta earn it), i figured i would still be able to recommend some of my faves to you fellas
This will be kinda personal choices tho’, you’ll figure out i tend to prefer top!jk and bottom!jm and that i may or may not have some kinks
So yeah here are some of the great smutty fics I’ve read recently! As always, I’ll tend to suggest more recent fics, while incorporating classics because yeah
They are mostly Porn without plot/Plot what plot because that’s what i consider a smutty fic right?
* - spicy
** - hella spicey
*** - see you in hell
1. If i get in, i might just drown, byfatal (cumrich). *** One shot, 12k, complete. “fucking jimin has always been jeongguk’s favourite hobby. ruts just made it that much more special.” ((Ok so this is the ultimate one. Just go read the tags and you’ll understand. Just thinking about it is a sin. Also go read milk and honeyby the sameauthor if you liked it, it’s sort of the continuation!))
2. Underdressed and oversexed, by gangbang. * (hey look my fave author) Two chapters, 24k, not completed. “jungkook just needs the money. it’s kind of unfortunate jimin happens to be the porn star he’s jacked off to for the past three years.” ((Again, all is in the tags. Pornstar AU. Lots of dirty talk. A lil’ bit of plot, but not so much. The 2nd chapter is my fave))
3. Help you out, bysnowflakechim. Two chapters, 6k, completed. * “Jimin is stressing over the end of the semester. Jungkook is more than willing to help.” ((Ok so this one is pretty short, but it’s in two chapters and really there is no plot lol. Ft. Jeonlous, and dirty talk.))
4. Entertain us, by NightsBurning. One shot, 10k, complete. *** “Jimin sometimes feels like the pressure is getting too much. His band members are all far too willing to help him out with relieving some stress, though.” ((Okay so this one… not only jikook, OT7. Sharing is caring. A true classic. Extra extra smutty. Just thinking about it make me embarrassed all over again. Go read it if you haven’t already.))
5. Primal, by Rose_gold715. One shot, 6k, complete. ** ”Jimin goes into heat and Jungkook sees Jimin’s unguarded, unrestrained Omega side for the first time.” ((ABO dynamics extremely well-written. + jeonlous. What there more to ask ? If it’s your thing i mean. you could try it w/ this one))
6. Stupid Batteries, by Zelupsi. One shot, 2k, complete. * “Jimin gets stuck on an alpha knotting dildo, and Jungkook ends up there to save the day.” ((Another ABO dynamics while we’re at it. + I found it quite funny so yeah but i can’t quite remember if the smut is that great))
7. For_Yoongi.avi, bystrangedesires. One shot, 3k, complete. * ““Record yourselves for me,” Yoongi had said against Jimin’s lips after leaving the comfort of their shared bed.(OR: Jeongguk takes it upon himself to record himself and Jimin for Yoongi, and he gets a bit too comfortable with the power he has in Yoongi’s absence).” ((Starts with Jikook only, ends w/ sugaminkook. I did not think it was my thing either. But it was. And it’s gonna be for u too. Go read it. Dirty talk + dom/sub undertones.))
8. Backseat, by nomilkonlysuga (Umekozaru). ** One shot, 7k, complete. “Yoongi is possessive. Jimin is his. Jungkook is his. With the small difference that Jungkook can’t keep his fucking hands to himself, apparently. Punishment ensues.” ((Ok so this one is hella good. Trust me and go read it right now. Starts w/ a long long jikook. Then sorta turns into sugakookmin again, but you’re iniciated by now. Seriously it’s so good, it redefined my standarts for smut. Dirty talk, dom/sub undertones, do i even have to tag those? all my recommandations have it by now welp And a bit of an exhibitionist kink + cars))
9. Just a little bit more, byLevetrate. * 2 chapters, 4k, complete. “He hadn’t meant to say it, it just kind of happened.” ((Ok so the overuse of italics and bigger letters is hella annoying in this one, but i couldn’t not include a daddy kink one. It’s hella strong in this one, if you’re into that))
10. Detained, by PARKCHlM. One shot, 3k, complete. * “Park Jimin is a brat, but Officer Jeon is always there to put him in his place.” ((So to conclude this list, here’s what we all lowkey wanted since the legendary RUN BTS with the assclap : officer JK and prisoner JM having hate sex.))
So this concludes my smutty recommandations for you guys today! I felt so stupid and embarrased doing this but hey, still took me hella long time. I hope you enjoyed it!
If you have any other fic recs that are not included in this post or my previous one, please send it to me and i’ll gladly read it! And if you have any particular requests, don’t hesitate to message me about it!
Infiniti Prototype 9 concept, 2017. To be presented at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, a design study that invents an historic Infiniti Grand Prix racer which never actually existed
“It started as a simple thought: What if we found a car, down at the southern tip of Japan, buried deep in the barn, hidden from all eyes for 70 years? What if in this car we found the seed of passion planted during our first Japanese Grand Prix and the power and artistry of INFINITI today? What would this discovery look like?” – Alfonso Albaisa, Senior Vice President, Global Design
Back in 2014 me and my uncle went to pick up my grandmother at the airport,And since it was a few Kilometers away and was pretty late there were only a few cars on the road,12 i counted.As we traveled there was a angkot in front of us,for those who don’t know,Angkot’s are a public transportation in Indonesia,think of them as a taxi van sized bus,i looked inside since the lights were on and noticed how packed it was,i could even see the shape of a leg sticking out of the door.
I saw a little girl tugging on whom i presumed was her mother,and then pointed at me.She must have seen me from the light coming from my phone i was using,wanting to be nice i decided to wave at her,she smiled and waved back.My uncle was grumbling about how slow it was going and decided to go around it,before we went past it i decided to give it one last look and was horrified about what i saw.
The inside of the vehicle was completely empty,no person sitting by the door,no lady and no little girl.Then there was the driver,the driver was an old man,his face was white as paper and his grin,his terryfing grin was so wide.I was praising the heavens when my uncle sped up,after calming down i asked my uncle if he saw anything strange about the angkot,his words haunt me till this day.
“You mean that Crashed car that was being towed earlier?”
Fuck Yeah Nightmares Mod James: 9/10 Oh my goodness. This one was very different. Thanks for sharing the scares!