The Anime Nostalgia Podcast - ep 42
Heather is back! And this time we teamed up to bring you our report on all the cool vintage anime-related panels we went to at AnimeFest 2016–which were surprisingly a lot! Hear us talk about seeing the iconic seiyuu for Lum & Ataru, getting to watch Akemi Takada paint in person, and how Heather is definitely not responsible for anyone’s sanity if they watch Shoujo Tsubaki.
Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
You can also now subscribe on itunes & Stitcher!
- Watch Heather’s video of the Urusei Yatsura live reading of the seiyuu doing a scene from Beautiful Dreamer!
- Watch my video of Akemi Takada’s live drawing panel as she paints Lum!
- Buy artbooks by Akemi Takada
- Follow Toshio Furukawa, Fumi Hirano, & Akemi Takada on Twitter!
- Check out AnimeFest’s website!
As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts and ideas for future
episodes here, in a DM or reblog, or email directly at AnimeNostalgiaPodcast@gmail.com.
Thanks for listening!