the Glenn Howerton went to Julliard thing is even…funnier when you have context to it. Like thousands of people each year want to go to the school and have to go through a long process to even get an audition. to get in they have to perform two monologues and sometimes are asked to perform up to seven. they end up only taking about 20 people each year which is such a small number. While they’re studying at the school they are put through face to face group criticisms where all of the teachers tell them what they’re doing wrong etc. They take all of these classical acting classes, voice classes, movement classes, even a classical clowning class. When Glenn was there people were cut each semester if they weren’t performing well enough. It sounds like such a brutal process day in and day out. Most graduates end up doing theatre or getting serious film roles.
But Glenn deadass graduated from one of the greatest (and most brutal) acting schools in the world and has spent the past 12 years writing and acting in Sunny of ALL things. And that’s not to mention that 80s Show and Coffeetown??? It’s just so funny to me? He spent four years studying under world renowned acting and performing experts, alongside some of the most respected theatre and film actors working today, and spends his life playing Dennis Reynolds and writing this dark comedy that’s set in a seedy bar in Philadelphia? It’s hilarious and so…Glenn?
i'm in love with your story and i've been wanting to make one of my own but don't know how to get started, both story wise and gameplay wise. any tips?
Sandy’s Masterpost for writing a Sim Story!
I’m so glad you like my story! But I know how it feels not knowing where to start when it comes to writing, it’s so frustrating. So, below I’ve put together a bunch of helpful links that I’ve either used in the past or believe will be useful to you, and any other aspiring storytellers!
This is everything I could think of nonny! I am by no means a great, or even a particularly good storyteller, but I
hope this post helps you, and others, get started! If you ever want to chat more, come off anon and we can talk story ideas! And that applies to all of y’all! 💖
zarkon’s actor is the grandpa that spoils the vld kids rotten and they all love him
originally the scene where zarkon beats up shiro for the black lion was going to be a bit more violent than it looked until zarkon’s actor asked the producer if they could tone it down the scene a bit because he was worried he would hurt shiro
GALRA CREW ARE LITERALLY THE MOST CHILL GUYS EVER
one time the actors of the 80′s voltron showed up in the studio and shiro cried for like 20 minutes
he did the thing where he doesn’t stop shaking their hands because he’s too busy gushing about how much he loved the original 80′s voltron
since it’s confirmed Lance’s fave song is Single Ladies they always like to play it at random because it’s Lance’s fucking tradition to ALWAYS JAM TO THIS SONG
they’re filming a scene where Lance is fighting in the episode where they save Slav and then Pidge starts playing Single Ladies on the speakers and LANCE JUST STARTS JAMMING WHILE THE CAMERA IS STILL ROLLING
Hunk: That music’s really loud I’m gonna turn that off-
Lance: DON’T GO TURN IT OFF CUS YOU KNOW IT’S MY JAM LEMME GO T U R N I T UP
When Keith finished filming the scene where he undergoes the trial for the Blade of Marmora he asks all the dudes he just beat up if they were okay like a million times
“DID I HIT YOU TOO HARD I’M SO SORRY!!!!”
In episode two where Hunk and Lance end up underwater Hunk kept singing Under the Sea
all the Galra Keith jokes Hunk made where all improv and golden they had to keep all of them in
it wasn’t too long until keith started doing it too
“are you trying to see if my skin is purple???????!”
Pidge really did build all those trash models of the Voltron crew by herself
the actors of child!coran and baby!coran are coran’s grandkids
ALLURA LOVES THEM SO MUCH
she spoils them rotten outside of filming
allura’s snapchat story was once full of just pics of her and keith getting their make up ready before filming started and they started making fun of shiro’s eyeliner at one point
yes they actually got a cow for the episode in Space Mall
THE BASICS 1. When did you both get together?
2. Who made the first move?
3. How long have you been a couple?
4. How did you first meet? 5. Were you already close friends before going out as a couple? 6. Are you/Were you ever in the same class at school?
7. Are you long-distance?
8. Are you in an open, regular or committed relationship? 9. Do you live together? 10. Are you engaged? If yes, describe your proposal. If no, what ring would you like?
11. Are you married? If yes, describe your wedding. If no, would you consider marriage? 12. Which one of you is older? What is the age difference?
13. Which one of you is taller? What is the height difference? 14. Do you share any of the same hobbies/interests/passions? 15. What fictional couples would you compare yourselves to? 16. Sum up your relationship in 6 words or less. 17. Doodle a little picture of you both as a couple. 18. Describe your relationship using only emoticons. 19. Share a cute photo of you both together. ATTRACTION
20. Top 5 fav things about your partner.
21. Your partner’s top 5 fav things about you.
22. What physical traits do you find most attractive about your partner? 23. What physical traits does your partner find most attractive about you?
24. What personality traits do you find most attractive about your partner? 25. What personality traits does your partner find most attractive about you? 26. Do you hold hands in public? Any other public displays of affection? 27. List your top 3 turn-ons about your partner. 28. List your partner’s top 3 turn-ons about you. 29. How would you seduce your partner? How would they seduce you? 30. Innocently or not, where do you like your partner to touch you? 31. Describe your partner’s eyes.
32. Describe your partner’s hair.
33. Describe your partner’s smile. 34. What is your partner’s voice like? 35. What is your partner’s scent like? 36. How does your partner impress you? How do you impress them? 37. What outfit would you like to see your partner in? What would they like to see you wear? 38. Show your fav picture of your partner that they’ve posted online. ROMANCE 39. Do you have cute pet names for each other? 40. What’s one of your favourite memories as a couple? 41. Describe your favourite date so far? 42. What’s the sweetest thing that your partner’s ever done for you? 43. Do either of you get jealous?
44. Is one of you protective of the other? 45. How do you both like to kiss? 46. How do you both like to cuddle? 47. What’s a gift that you’ve given to your partner? And one they’ve given to you? 48. Are you an openly mushy couple or a reserved couple? 49. Does one of you like to cook for the other? 50. Do you have unique ringtones/images for each other on your phones? 51. Have you ever had your initials written on a tree or in the sand? 52. What’s “your song”? 53. Do you own any items that are a special symbol of your relationship? 54. What did you both do for Valentine’s Day? 55. Do you express your love lavishly or discreetly? 56. What’s the funniest thing you can remember your partner doing? 57. Does thinking about your partner still give you butterflies? 58. What’s the weirdest part of your relationship? BEING TOGETHER
59. Fav things to do together on a rainy day?
60. Fav things to do together on a sunny day? 61. Got any plans together for next week? 62. What’s your favourite thing to share together? 63. What did you do for your partner’s latest birthday? What did they do for yours? 64. Where would you like to go on holiday together? 65. You have a whole weekend to yourselves and 500 in cash- what do you do? 66. How would you comfort your partner on a bad day? How would they comfort you? 67. Where would you both get takeout together?
68. What’s the longest time you’ve been apart?
69. What things remind you of your partner? What things remind them of you? 70. Has your relationship changed at all since it first started? 71. Have you ever worked on a project together? 72. Have you both influenced each other in any way? 73. Have either of you made sacrifices for this relationship? 74. Has you discovered anything surprising about your partner? 75. How have you both made a positive impact on each other’s lives? 76. What do you both mutually agree is the most important part of your relationship? EVERYDAY LIFE 77. What are the everyday things you both do to show you care about each other? 78. Do you follow each other’s blogs/twitter/instagram? 79. Is there a favourite place that you both frequently go to together? 80. What TV shows do you like to watch together? 81. How do you relax together? 82. What sleep positions do you tend to sleep together in? 83. Do you borrow each other’s clothes or other items? 84. Do you ever share the bathroom together? 85. How do you both keep in touch when you’re away from each other? 86. Do you share secrets between each other? 87. Do you rotate house chores or do you each have assigned chore duties? 88. Do you remember how your partner takes their coffee/tea/bar drinks? 89. What does your partner think of your Tumblr? 90. What characters do you play as together when playing multiplayer games? COMPATABILITY 91. Are you both introverted/extroverted or opposites? 92. Who is the more dominant/submissive one? 93. What are some major differences between you both? 94. When are you both “in your element” together? 95. Who would win in an arm-wrestling contest? 96. What are each of your zodiac signs and how do they compare? 97. What are each of your MBTI types and how do they compare? 98. What are each of your Hogwarts houses and how do they compare? 99. If you were both in a dating sim, what character tropes would each of you be? 100. If you were both animals what would you be? Would you be the same animal? 101. How does your partner’s wardrobe differ from yours?
102. Have you ever both said something at the exact same time?
103. Rate your relationship on a scale of basic vanilla (1) to extremely kinky (10) 104. Mix your fav colour with your partner’s fav colour- what is the result? 105. If you were both ingredients, what would each of you be and what
would be the resulting recipe? (e.g. PB & jelly sandwich) 106. Which of you would win in a Pokemon battle? Assign yourself and your partner a fitting Pokemon type (e.g. water, grass, poison etc). Are either of you super effective against the other? CONFLICT 107. What happens when you argue with each other? How do you both make up? 108. What’s something that your partner does that annoys you? How do you annoy them? 109. What are some imperfections that you love about your partner? 110. What are some imperfections that your partner loves about you? 111. Has your partner ever accidentally hurt you? Have you accidentally hurt them? 112. Is there anything about you that your partner just doesn’t understand? 113. Is there anything about your partner that you just don’t understand? 114. When was the last time you cried about your relationship and why? 115. What is something you love that your partner hates? 116. What is something you hate that your partner loves? 117. When was the last time you had to apologise to your partner and why? 118. Do either of you get too clingy? 119. Do you have any insecurities about your relationship? 120. When was a time that your relationship was put to the test? 121. What would your partner have to do to make you end the relationship? RELATIONS 122. Does your family approve of your relationship?
123. What do your friends think of your relationship? 124. How do you both act together around others as opposed to when you’re alone together? 125. How did you first reveal to people that you were going out? 126. Do you think you and your partner look similar to each other? 127. How does your partner treat you special compared to everyone else in their life?
128. Do you both have a mutual friend group, or only separate friendship groups? 129. What’s a common misconception about your relationship? 130. Has your relationship affected any of your relations with others? 131. Has anyone tried to sabotage your relationship? 132. Quote something somebody has said about your relationship. 133. Quote something somebody has said about your partner. FUTURE
134. What do you hope for the future of your relationship? 135. If you both got married, what would you want your wedding to be like? 136. Can you imagine what your ideal home would look like?
137. Do you have kids/want to have kids? What would they be like? 138. If you could do anything for your partner what would you do? 139. Do you think you’ll still be together when you’re old and wrinkly? 140. Got any relationship advice?