Was originally called Kat Von D Lipstick Stains, but the name was too long in my opinion so. I shortened it. But. It’s Kat Von D. Like dick. Which you will be getting. In this fic. I can make a rhyme anytime. Busta move.
Warning: this is purely smut that was inspired by my new Kat Von D lip kit that I am obsessed with. So. Dicks and lipstick and smut, oh my. (Also, heads up, the liquid lipstick that Kat Von D sells doesn’t come off like it is fabulous so it doesn’t really like? Leave marks? But this is fiction? And her name has D in it????) Slight daddy kink??? Like it’s used once or twice more jokingly than anything. Still super sexual. But yeah. Not in the act. I just wanted to write smut. So.
I mean. It’s kinda fluffy. I’m not too sure how good I am at writing Ro? But I tried. Ya know.
@luceromma4403 requested this from my list of idea stuff. And the lovely @fuckyeahbulletclub helped me out with ideas SO THANK YOU, GO CHECK OUT HER STUFF, IT KICKS ASS.
Hoe tip: what to keep in your purse on a night out
1. Money- ALWAYS have money. You never know what could happen. I always keep around $20 with me when I go out in case I end up needing something.
2. Driver’s License or some form of ID- a driver’s license is obvious if you’re a driver and you just keep it in your wallet. However, if you don’t drive yet or you for some reason don’t have your license on you unless you’re driving, you should always have some form of ID, even if it’s just your school ID. Before I started driving I kept my school ID and a piece of paper in my wallet that had my first and last name, address, and a parent’s phone number on it. If something happens to you (like you get in a car accident) and you can’t tell anyone who you are, they’ll see that in your wallet and be able to notify your parent/guardian.
3. Medications- any medications that you may end up needing. I always have some of my prescriptions on me in case I need them, some ibuprofen, my inhaler, and birth control in case I end up being out later than I expected, then I can still take it on time.
4. House key- even though there’s almost always someone home or a way to get in, I keep a house key on me just in case something happens and I need a way to get in my house.
5. Pepper spray- this may seem like doing the most but I feel like if you’re a female you definitely need it. Just in case.
6. Blotting sheets- always helpful if you’re oily or wear makeup, you can touch up whenever you need to.
7. Chapstick- because you never want to be anywhere without Chapstick. Ever.
8. Whatever lipstick I’m wearing that night- because lipstick always ends up needing touch ups at some point.
9. Portable phone charger- these things are LIFE. SAVING. You can get them for cheap on Amazon and all you do is charge them like you would charge your phone and then keep them in your purse with a cord, and when you need to charge your phone you can. If you get a good one, it can charge your phone to almost 100% from dead.
10. Condoms- just in case. Even on nights when I go out and I’m not planning on doing anything (which is most nights), I keep two condoms in my purse. You can never rely on the other person and you should never have just one because you never know what could happen!
These are just the basics for me, and of course this list can be tweaked to suit anyone’s needs. I would probably carry more useless stuff, but I have a small purse 😅
1. when the boy who repeatedly breaks your heart asks for another chance, say no even if it kills you.
2. the girl who has been your best friend since kindergarden will stop talking to you out of the blue, thats life.
3. some songs will make you feel like you’ve been punched in the chest.
4. dont stress over failing that one test. its okay. you’ll still pass.
5. eat that cupcake even if you had ice cream earlier.
6. don’t give up no matter how many reasons life gives you.
7. boys with pretty eyes are dangerous.
8. red lipstick is the cure to heartbreak.
9. light good smelling candles.
10. your feelings and emotions are valid.
They were out of goddamn Lorac Pro palettes, which was like the #1 thing I wanted to get today. Fuck. But hey, I got some shit I’ve been wanting forever so that’s really nice. God, I can’t believe this is my first haul since May. I’ve been working full time so I haven’t had time to go. I also start college Monday, so that’s cool. By the way, that Mally defender thing is the shit. If you haven’t heard of it, I’m too lazy to explain so look it up on youtube.