See those pluses? Yeah, his bases got buffed from what they were in the Japanese version. Considering that enemies are also two levels lower than what they were in JP FE8, the fact that Rennac can’t even scratch enemies in endgame with buffs means that he really, really sucks in JP.
Seriously, 26 HP / 8 STR / 11 SKL / 15 SPD / 5 LCK / 8 DEF / 3 RES as a promoted unit does not bode well for anyone. Especially when his growths were buffed, too (+5% to HP and Res).
Assuming that he promoted from a Thief, and the English promotional gains are the same as JP’s (pretty sure they are), that means Rennac had 24 HP / 7 STR / 10 SKL / 15 SPD / 5 LCK / 6 DEF / 1 RES whenever he promoted.
Which is also a good time to mention that this exchange exists:
3. list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
dude you of all people should know i’m in a million of fandoms and i’ll die before i could list all of them so i’ll name some off the top of my head
Mirei Yajima from Genshiken Nidaime
Nozomi Tojo from Love Live
Sadie from SU
Alphys from Undertale
8. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
11. describe your ideal day.
waking up naturally (not bc of alarm or other distractions) sometime at 10-12, feeling refreshed and rested, no anxiety, no worries only the feeling of peace and tranquility, my bf is by my side
cooking breakfast while listening to kickass tunes and eating it together with bf
going for a walk, maybe inviting some friends over or going out together while having rly comfortable shoes on so my feet won’t hurt afterward; socialization feels pleasant and i’m comfortable being around my loved ones
watching cartoons while cuddling bf until we fall asleep
26. how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
i don’t really feel anything towards my gender, i wouldn’t care if someone associated me with a different gender
i thought a lot about my orientation for the last ~5 years and right now i identify as pansexual panromantic, but i don’t think i ever experienced strong enough sexual attraction to anyone outside my current relationship; in theory yes, but not in actuality, so i’m considering a possibility of being a demi pan
but in terms of initial attraction and romantic attraction, i definitely can feel attraction to any gender identity
update on the “i love you” prompts!! the following are currently in my drafts: 8, 26, 30, 10, 3, 11, 20, 31, 6, and 25. at this time i am not taking any more of them (and i…. cannot promise all of these will get finished, but i’ll def try a few more!!). thanks everyone!!
5. share a positive memory about coming out! Bon, y’en a plein sur le site qui sont au courant, mais je suis out auprès de la plupart de ma famille (sauf certains qui peuvent toujours courir pour l’apprendre) et du coup, les blagounettes sur le fait que je suis pas vraiment très hétéro, ça n’arrête pas. Donc, une fois, à table, mon frère (celui que j’aime vraiment pas des masses… mes mutuals proches s’en rappellent je pense) me balance “mais comment tu vas faire pour combler ton mari!” et je lui ai répondu “j’m’en fous, j’veux une femme!” Gros moment de blanc, jusqu’à ce que mon petit frère dise d’une petite voix “moi aussi” c’était trop adorable voilà voilà.
8. how do you feel about lgbtqa roles in media? Je sais pas trop comment interpréter la question! Si c’est “est-ce qu’il faut de la représentation dans les médias?”, je dis oui, oui, oui. Si c’est “comment les médias traitent la communauté LGBT?”… Franchement, je sais pas. Je trouve qu’on parle beaucoup plus de nous depuis le Mariage pour tous et c’est bien parce que l’invisibilité, c’est pas la joie, et j’ai l’impression que beaucoup de médias essayent de faire des efforts dans ce sens, mais en même temps, parfois, je trouve qu’il y a des trucs franchement déplacés où on a quasi l’impression d’être des bêtes curieuses à observer, des gens pas comme les autres, un peu des genres d’animaux bizarres qu’on aurait découvert y’a quelques années. J’aurais pas vraiment d’exemple à donner en particulier, mais parfois, c’est vraiment chelou.
11. tell us about your first crush? Euh… Premier crush sapphique ou n’importe? Mon tout premier crush… Forcément, avec des grands frères, c’était sur un des copains de mon frère aîné, il était blond avec des lunettes et très sympa. Voilà. Premier crush sapphique… C’est plus compliqué d’en trouver un, parce que vu que j’étais pas forcément “consciente” que j’étais pas hétéro, j’ai dû louper les premières fois. Mais la fois où je me suis dit, définitivement, “okay, je suis pas hétéro du tout” c’était devant un gifset de Natalie Dormer pour un photoshoot où elle était juste en chemise et maillot de bain et… bon. Voilà. Après, fille réelle proche de moi… Je vais pas en parler ici.
3. How many different best friends have you had in your life?
hmm I think four? one in kindergarten, one in primary school, one in highschool and my current best friend
4. Do you have a best friend?
well yes, I don’t really like to use that title bc it reminds me of all the primary and high school drama of ‘in this group of friends the two of us are best friends and the rest are just friends and our friendship is unbreakable’, but I do have a best friend and she’s awesome (ily Sigrid)
5. Do you have any specific talent?
if I’d ask this to my mom or anyone in my family they’d say drawing but seriously my drawing skills are nothing compared to those of others. I’d say other things like braiding hair or procrastination or taking really long showers
8. What’s your favorite animal?
an orca! when I was a toddler we had these tiny plastic animals for playing in bath and I liked the one that looked like a black and white dolphin so I decided that would be my fave animal, and more than fifteen years later it still is haha
11.When did you discover your favorite band?
I’m not really a music person, um. like I love music but I mostly listen to movie scores etc or just listen to the radio without really paying attention to separate singers or bands. idk I’m sorry
13. Do you want to have kids?
that’s too far ahead in my life to think about, but if you’d ask me now, probably?
26. Do you like anyone?
do you mean like like? well probably because most of the questions in that list were about significant others you just chose the safe ones haha well, I might me developing this tiny crush on a girl I know? but it’s not something I’d admit to myself yet so shhhhht
28. Do you have a celebrity crush?
one? lmao. no haha it changes all the time, but eliza taylor in the end of the finale had me like daaaaaaamn girl
29. Name a song that makes you want to fall in love
again, not really a music person and also afraid of falling in love so no
30. Do you think you’ll be happy later in life?
I’m sure I will :) I still need to figure out a lot of things but even now with all the stress I am a happy person so I’m confident it’ll stay that way
6. A song best listened to in the car: The coast- PUP
8. A song that you used to love but don’t anymore: Victorious- Panic! at the Disco
11. A song with a goofy music video: Decapitation Fornication- Infant Annihilator (this music video is seriously hilarious :D I love these guys so much)
26. An album where you like all the songs: The essence of all that surrounds you- Capsize, Runes- Bury Tomorrow, Brainwashed- While She sleeps, Sleepless- Adept (I could name many more, but these are the first ones that came to my mind)
“There’s nothing more threatening to a man than a woman who’s smart and attractive.”
“All the women flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
“When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?”
“Nobody’s eating anybody’s babies.”
“A certificate of live birth is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination as a birth certificate.”
“Laziness is a trait in the blacks.”
“The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
“A woman in politics is like a donkey doing calculus.”
“Tiny children are not horses.”
“People are tired of these nice people.”
“That’s the bad Korea.”
“Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people.”
“The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”
“I’ll tell you, it’s big business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it’s big business. Or two words: big business.”
“Two dudes getting married… That doesn’t seem very gay.”
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
“I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of 100s… I’m ready to plow.”
“It’s not your fault, sweetie. You’re just not pretty enough.”
“Well, somebody’s doing the raping! Who’s doing the raping? Who’s doing the raping?”
“Did you notice that baby was crying and I didn’t get angry? Not once. Did you notice that? That baby was driving me crazy.”
“In life you have to rely on the past, and that’s called history.”
“Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.”
“If life pushes you down, you’ve got to push back.”
“One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
“Part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
“It’s all about image and marketing. There are no bands out there with any musical ability.”
“I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present.”
“The point is that you can’t be too greedy.”
“Animals should be food, rugs, and trophies.”
“The 1990s sure aren’t like the 1980s.”
“I saw a report yesterday. There’s so much oil, all over the world, they don’t know where to dump it. And Saudi Arabia says, ‘Oh, there’s too much oil.’ Do you think they’re our friends? They’re not our friends.”
“I don’t know how many years I got left on this earth. I’m gonna get real weird with it.”
JANUARY 26: Hunter Hayes arrives on the Red Carpet during THE 56TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS music industry’s premier event takes place Sunday, Jan. 26 (8:00-11:30 PM, live ET/delayed PT) at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles on the CBS Television Network. (Photo by Francis Specker/CBS via Getty Images)
I know someday, someone will come
and his smile will light up my day.
He will puzzle the shards of my soul,
and make me feel I don’t deserve to be left behind again.
I know someday, someone will come and his heart
will complete my whole being.
He will love me, especially my flaws,
and make me feel that I deserve the whole world.
I know someday, someone will come
and his arms will hold me tight.
He will be my future, lifetime,
and make me feel like I’ve never been
broken and alone in my past.
0, 1, 2, 6, 8, 11, 12, 15, 21, 31, 33, 38, 39 (if that's too many you can just pick an choose if ya want) Have a good weekend, Ze :]
2: 9.5 US
6: Like 25 or 26
15: It’s constantly changing… Interstellar atm?
21: I like my independence.
31: “At the pizza place with their fabulous service*
38: Artist or basketball player
39: Cookies n Cream!