1. Are you good at apologizing?
2. Do you prefer your looks or personality?
3. Are you confident?
4. What are you most confident about yourself?
5. Name a few songs that reminds you of someone, and who it remind you of.
6. What is your favourite colour combination?
7. Define your “aesthetic”.
8. What is sex to you?
9. Do you have any kinks? What are they?
10. What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
11. What’s something that automatically turns you off of other people?
12. What song always makes you sad/emotional?
13. How many people have you dated? How many of them do you still have feelings for?
14. How are you with moving on?
15. What’s a philosophy you agree with, but fail to live by?
16. What’s something you don’t like about yourself?
17. What’s something positive happening in your life right now?
18. Are you truly able to admit your faults in relationships to yourself?
19. Is it important to you to be a good person?
20. Are you a good person?
21. How could you become a better person?
22. Would/have you ever pierced your genitalia?
23. Have you ever been in love? If so, with how many people?
24. Do you believe in love at first sight?
25. Which social science interests you more; psychology (how the mind effects a person), sociology (how society affects a people) or anthropology (learning about culture)? Why?
26. Have you ever orgasmed?
27. Have you ever made someone else orgasm?
28. During sexual interaction, what is the most important thing to you?
29. Are you comfortable being sexual with lots of people?
30. How do you usually get people to be interested in terms of romantic relationships? And sexual relationships? And platonic relationships?
31. What’s your favourite song to sing a long to?
32. What’s some “embarrassing” music you listen to?
33. What are you most snobby/pretentious about?
34. How do you express sad emotions? And happy emotions?
35. Do you use Skype? Facetime?
36. How do you feel about phone calls?
37. How do you feel about texting?
38. What are your thoughts on LDRs?
39. Have you ever cried over a piece of visual art? What was it of? Why do you think it made you cry?
40. When and why was the last time you cried?
41. What’s something you love that you never do anymore? Why don’t you do it?
42. Are you afraid to die?
43. If there were no limits; who and what would you be?
44. Are you more likely to be sub or dom during sex?
45. Describe your fashion sense.
46. Do you have stage fright?
47. Did/do you ever put your hand up in class?
48. Are you more of an open or closed person?
49. What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you? And the best?
50. Are you a theist? (Not necessarily in the way of “guy in the sky”, maybe just believing in any higher power)
51. What are your top three places you’d like to travel and why?
52. What’s something you thought would be really scary/bad, but was actually fine when it happened/you did it?
53. When you sleep at friends houses, how often do you sleep in their bed?
54. Can you sleep facing someone?
55. Do you ever get in slumps? If so; how often, and how long do they usually last for?
56. Do you like being alone?
57. Are you social?
58. How do you feel about parties?
59. Have you ever hosted a party? How did it go?
60. What question(s) do you love to ask people?
61. What question(s) do you love being asked?
62. Are you confrontational? Does it make you uncomfortable when others are?
Send me in two numbers, 1-62, and I’ll answer one!!
Welcome to my journal challenge, you can interpret these is any way you like. Feel free to submit your journal challenge pages to my blog and I'll post them, I'd love to see how creative you guys get with these!
OR tag them with #liljournalchallenge
The last song you listened to
Doodle your happy place, real or fantasy
The things you ate and drank today
Dear ____, I love you because...
What kept you awake last night
Write down a secret that no one else knows, then do something to the page to make it unreadable
Doodle and write down the contents of your wallet/purse/handbag/backpack
Quote of the day
What are you worried/stressed about
The great outdoors
Your favourite poem
Ink/black & white
Reasons to smile
Sketch some tattoo ideas for yourself
Write a letter to someone you used to love
The song stuck in your head
Books to read
Doodle your favourite animals
a e s t h e t i c
Your Hogwarts house
Favourite phrases in other languages
Please don't make any edits or changes to this post. Thanks.
Remember the colours, styles, names, adjectives, hair, etc is JUST to help introduce people to the idea of a gender spectrum instead of a two-gender binary system! :) You could be a 1 with super short hair and feel very very female, or an 8 with long hair whose favourite colour is pink but still feels very “male”. :)
Join us in celebrating Hunk and Keith! All kinds of fanworks are accepted! Make sure to read the rules and the about.
Day 1 (15/7): laughing/crying
Day 2 (16/7): gain/loss
Day 3 (17/7): fighting/touch
Day 4 (18/7): dreams/reality
Day 5 (19/7): family/friends
Day 6 (20/7): colours
Day 7 (21/7): free day
Feel free to interpret the prompts as broadly as you like. You can participate for however many days you want!
Please use the tag #heithweek2017 so we can find and reblog your creations on this blog.
This is a discourse-free week. We accept all poly ships and side ships, although the focus should be on Hunk and/or Keith. NSFW works will be accepted but always tagged. SFW works will be tagged as such for your convenience.
Cheer Bear: What never fails to cheer you up? Tenderheart Bear: A piece of advice you can give? Bedtime Bear: How do you sleep?
Share Bear: Most recent present you’ve given to someone? Friend Bear: Which friend do you have the most in common with? Grumpy Bear: One thing that never fails to anger you? Wish Bear: Someone or something you have faith in? Funshine Bear: Favourite way to spend a sunny day? Love-a-Lot Bear: What qualities in someone would you consider romantic? Good Luck Bear: Create a fortune cookie note based on your week. Birthday Bear: What would you wear to a costume party? Champ Bear: Favourite way to exercise? Harmony Bear: List 7 colours you really like. Secret Bear: Say one word related to a secret you must keep. Take Care Bear: How is your health? Best Friend Bear: Favourite thing about your best friend? Daydream Bear: Something you often fantasize about? Work of Heart Bear: What kind of things do you like to create? Amigo Bear: What languages would you like to learn? Smart Heart Bear:
A topic you’re really knowledgeable about? Do Your Best Bear: What part of yourself do you want to improve? Sweet Dreams Bear: The last dream you remember having?
Laugh-a-Lot Bear: What do your laughs sound like? Shine Bright Bear: When do you feel you look your best? Heartsong Bear: What types of music do you like to listen to? Superstar Bear: What would you be world famous for? Oopsy Bear: Last time you accidentally hurt yourself? Wonderheart Bear: Something that leaves you completely in awe? Grams Bear: Words of wisdom you’ve received from your elders? Baby Hugs & Tugs: What is your most childish aspect? Brave Heart Lion: A time where you had to be really brave? Loyal Heart Dog: Friend you’ve known the longest and for how long? Bright Heart Raccoon: Favourite subject in school? Swift Heart Rabbit:
What are your most exciting hobbies?
Lotsa Heart Elephant: How strong are you, physically and mentally? Cozy Heart Penguin: How do you like to keep warm? Playful Heart Monkey: Favourite game to play with friends? Gentle Heart Lamb: What brings out your soft side? Treat Heart Pig: What is your favourite way to treat yourself? Proud Heart Cat: Something you’re proud of about yourself? Noble Heart Horse: What morals are most important to you? No Heart: Something you don’t care about?
heyyy!! heres a quick post explaining some of my fav note-taking methods and some tips that i find useful. these are for taking notes from a textbook :^ ). lets get started!!
where to start -
my textbook chapters are subdivided into three or four parts so i mark in the margin which subchapter i’m at. this helps alot when i look back on my notes and want to find a specific subchapter/topic. i usually write it in highlighter so its even more noticeable. plus idk it looks kind of cute hehe.
then i use the subchapter title provided by my textbook and write that usually in big blue ink. i always just use the textbook titles when making my notes.
draw diagrams, draw diagrams, draw diagrams!!! i know sometimes i feel super lazy when i make my notes and don’t want to draw some diagrams but i force myself to!! its so worth it omg. idk i can really remember the material better once its visualized. with my teachers i get bonus marks for including diagrams so thats a plus!
write important notes in the margin! if i really want to remember a certain point i note it down in the margin so it really stands out. i can remember these points much much better and when looking at my notes my eyes go straight to the points.
use a different colour for vocabulary. idk if this is obvious this is just what i do. i pick a different colour for vocabulary and this helps me remember the definitions a lot better.
don’t use too many supplies. i’ve tried to colour code my notes with 6 or 7 different colours and omg it takes way way too long. i usually use one black pen, one blue pen, a highlighter, and a coloured fineliner. this way i don’t have to cap and uncap pens over and over again which actually wastes a lot of time hehe.
spice your notes up! sometimes to motivate myself to start making notes i search tumblr for some of those cute banner idea posts. i use these in my notes because i find them kinda fun to draw?? im lame sry.
ok i hope this quick post helps you out at least a little!! make your notes the way it works for you obvi. also tag your posts with #studywright and i’ll reblog all your posts : ^) have a good day!! xx
Okay so, I was going through my old school stuffs and I found an interesting paper about some spelling rules from back when I was still learning how to write (I’m french btw), so I thought why not sharing it?
I remember we had to learn those lists by heart and recite them the next day (and I hated it)
#0: most nouns and adjectives take a <s> in the plural
#1: Nouns in <eu> and <au> take a <x> except for 6 words which take a <s>: des bleus (bruises), des émeus, des lieus (fish), des pneus, des laudaus, des sarraus
#2: Nouns in <ail> take a <s> except for 7 words which end in <aux>: un bail/des baux; un corai/des coraux; un émail/des émaux; un soupirail/des soupiraux; un travail/des travaux; un vantail/des vantaux; un vitrail/des vitraux + completely irregular: un ail/des aulx
#3: Nouns in <al> end in <aux> except for 9 words which take a <s>: des bals, des cals, des carnavals, des cérémonials, des chacals, des festivals, des mistrals, des récitals, des régals + un idéal, des idéals or des idéaux (both work)
#4: Adjectives in
<al> end in <aux> except for 7 words which take a <s>: banals, bancals, fatals, natals, navals, finals, glacials
#5: Nouns in <ou> take a <s> except for 7 words which take a <x>: bijoux, cailloux, choux, genoux, hiboux, joujoux, poux
#6: Words ending in <s>, <x> and <z> do not change in the plural:une souris/des souris, une perdrix/des perdrix, un nez/des nez
#7: Adjectives indicating the colour of a fruit (marron), a flower (moutarde), a stone (ocre) do not change in the plural except for 6 words: roses, écarlates, fauves, incarnats, mauves, pourpres + colours in two words: bleu ciel, vert foncé