1. I’d steal your shirts and you’d find out by looking at my latest post on Instagram because I’d be out with my friends.
2. The couch would be small; for the soul purpose of us having to cuddle on it to fit.
3. There’s always going to be food due to the fact that we get hungry every 2 hours.
4. You’re gonna cook all the time though. I’m sorry. But I can’t work anything but a toaster.
5. I’ll be flooding you with kisses all the time because I really wouldn’t be able to take how cute you are especially when I make fun of you.
6. I’ll be taking photos all the time and I’d stay up fixing them and I’d want you to stay up with me because I don’t like being alone after hours.
7. Okay so maybe I wouldn’t force you to stay up with me. But I’d always be beside you after hours.
8. Movie marathons with matching sweatpants and really ugly bad dancing to 80’s music in the living room like no one’s watching.
9. Hot angry aggressive but kinky sex in the shower, on the bed, in the closet, on the dining table.
10. I’ll always remind you how much I love you. Even in the middle of a fight. I’ll always tell you.
Thank you guys for making my 2014 so much better than 2013. I hope the coming year will be full of happiness and cute puppies for you all. This is my first follow forever so sorry if i missed anyone! Creds to the coolest Amanda for taking the time to make this amazing gifset for my peasant self.
“What’s wrong Raven?” Her voice is gravelly and
rough and she regrets not accepting Anya’s offer to let her stay in the bed
when her back groans in protest as she sits up. The spare blankets fall around
her waist, pooling there when she swings her legs off the couch and rubs a hand
over her face. Eyes dart to the clock on the LED screen of the microwave across
the room but without her glasses it’s nothing but a blur. “Is it Clarke?
Is she okay?”
“Yeah, yeah she’s fine. Still sleeping.”
“I’m not surprised,” squinting, she peers through
the gap in the curtains, “the sun is barely even up, what time is it?”
“It’s 6:20,” Raven sounds harried and anxious and
Lexa feels worry curdle in the pit of her stomach.
“What is it? What’s happened?”
Raven swallows audibly on the other end of the line.
“There… may have been a small fire at Redmond Centre.”
A beat of silence passes between them. Lexa flounders, mouth
gaping, staring unseeingly at the soothing watercolour on the wall across from
“You’re telling me that my wedding venue has burnt down?”