You couldn’t imagine that your short stay in Stockholm would eventually lead to meeting three boys which are definitely keeping some big secrets. - Now, getting more and more involved with them, you slowly find out about their past and what happened to them to become like this.
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Gang AU Who: BTS Jimin x Reader Word count: 3,4 K
I’m gonna pick and choose here (aka mostly just do the positive ones) because doing all of these would just take too long!!
3: Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for.
I fell head over heels for a boy I met this summer, but it eventually faded. We’re still great friends though, which makes me happy. Here’s a diary entry I wrote about him:
____ is beautiful. He picks me up and spins me around every time he sees me. He’s funny and smart and just a little weird and I’m kind of in love with him.
22: Talk about your worst fear.
My worst external fear is definitely spiders, and I think my worst internal fear is either not making anything of myself/not leaving a lasting mark on the world, or not finding the love I want.
29: Talk about what turns you on.
-boys wearing oversized sweaters with glasses
-being over 6′0
-people who are dominant BUT are willing to be submissive
-boys who aren’t afraid to explore their feminine side/girls who aren’t afraid to explore their masculine side
-boys in makeup or leather
39: Talk about things you wish you’d known earlier.
That I’m not the hideous, unwanted monster I thought I was for so long. That my opinions matter. That sometimes being a good ally means taking a step back and letting those you are standing up for stand up for themselves.
all persons affiliated with North American Aviation circa 1962 through its demise
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
uhhhhh I can play banjo
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
Gus’ book (and then Lyndon’s book, then Mac’s autograph, then my signed copy of Apollo 13, then-)
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
I think I doodled a photo of Ed White on his birthday the other day
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
I read it when it comes up but I don’t actively look it up 🤔
7) Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure! Am also super open to any recs you might have :D 13) Gintama uncontested. I started watching it when I was around 13 so I might come with a slight bit of a bias, but it was pretty much formulative in terms of what my sense of humor has become to this very day LOL. & even when I watch it now it’s still?? Freaking gold??? Given the anachronistic premise literally anything can happen & just the amount of absurdity & the strangely clever logic Sorachi applies to his punchlines I just>>>??? hate & love it in equal measure. & the characters are so quirky & flawed & stupidly lovable (I’d recommend the hot pot Death Note parody - ep. 25 to any newcomers… really gives you a good sample of the kind of non-sensical but makes sense in its own ridiculous way kind of humor you’re in for???) 22) I was born in Asia so pretty much grew up with Anime simultaneously alongside Western Cartoons! I really can’t tell you what the first anime I ever watched was, but my earliest childhood favourites were Akazukin Chacha, Fushigi Yugi, Dragonball Z Yuyu Hakusho, Pokemon & Rurouni Kenshin so it was probably one of those!