3. Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feels for. - She was always my sweetest hello and hardest goodbye. Not only was she my girlfriend, but my best friend. She could light up any room she walked into, and she always knew how to keep a smile on my face. She will always be my best friend, although things are a bit rocky right now. It’s a tough situation.
4. Talk about the thing you regret most so far. - There are many things that I regret, and as of right now I can’t really narrow it down to what I would talk to you guys about. But, I have learned from my mistakes, and I am trying to be the best that I can be, for not only myself but the people around me.
5. Talk about the best birthday you’ve had. - The best birthday I have ever had, would have to be my third birthday. That was the last birthday that I spent with my dad, and I will always cherish it. From what I remember about that day, is that I walked out of my room with my baby blanket over my head, because I was so shy. I remember standing on top of our kitchen table and my mom telling me to get down, when I don’t even know how i got up there in the first place. Long story short, I ended up falling and cracking my front two teeth on the table, and that is how I ended up with two front silver teeth for the majority of my childhood.
7. Talk about your biggest insecurity. - Oh goodness, I was really hoping that out of all of these questions, I wouldn’t be asked this one. But, I would have to say that the biggest insecurity of mine would be my boobs. When I was younger, I noticed that all of the girls around me had them, and I didn’t. Over the years, I have grown to accept the size that I am now, but it still brings me down a bit, when I want to wear something, but I feel like it would look better if I had a bigger chest. But, I personally believe that all boobs, are amazing boobs. Women are art.
13. Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time. - Welllllll, the first time I ever had sex, I was on a camping/not so much camping trip. Basically, it wouldn’t be considered REAL camping since we slept in a camper. I believe real camping is sleeping in a tent, making a bonfire and roasting marshmallows, but maybe that is all too cliche. But, my first time was in a camper, it as awkward, neither of us really knew what we were doing.. but we were able to laugh about it, and I think that was a really fun moment.
22. Talk about your worst fear. - Lord knows I have many fears. Spiders. Ants. Ladybugs. Bees. Sometimes heights. Being in reallllly crowded places. Did I mention spiders… but really.. my biggest fear would be, the dark. Don’t give me shit for this.. but like.. ya girl really doesn’t like the dark. No, I don’t sleep with a night light or even a light on in or outside of my room, and no I don’t have to have my T.V. on while I go to sleep either, but… I do keep my door open when I am alone, and I love to keep my blinds open so that the moon shines into my room, and we all know how obsessed I am with the sky, so it works out in my favor anyway.
i love it!! candles r nice and being raised in a faithful environment the smell of candles really brings me back to better days!!
19. do you enjoy any unusual food combinations that others find unappealing?
of course! like goldfish crackers with apples…. yum
22. any specific textures that bother you?
yeah. like yknow when dirt is dried on like a car and it’s just hard and grainy and ew…yeah. more stuff but yeah
27. any prophetic dreams?
all the time buddy!!! like man sometimes i can predict quiz questions jeez…
30. have you witnessed any “miracles” or strange coincidences?
besides @veryundecisive being the biggest miracle in the fucking world……………. Yeah like when i got this stuffed animal and named it jc and then like a week later a missing girl in my town who was gone for 18 years named jaycee returned…….Holy Fuck