64 perfectly stacked tetrahedrons create 2 octaves of a perfectly balanced geometry called the cuboctahedron, or what Buckminster Fuller coined the “Vector equilibrium”. According to the physics of Nassim Haramein, the 64 tetrahedron grid is at the the seed of the geometry of what eventually becomes, with scalar octave growth, the infinite holofractographic vacuum structure of the entire universe, as it contains the fewest number of tetrahedrons needed to begin to see this scalar fractal pattern emerge…
• 64 codons in human DNA.
• 64 hexagrams in the I Ching.
• 64 sexual positions in the Kama sutra.
• 64 classical arts listed in many Indian scriptures.
• 64 “tantras” (books) of the “tantrism”, which is a form of Hinduism.
• 64 is the maximum number of strokes in any Chinese character.
• 64 is the number of cells we have before our cells start to bifurcate (differentiate) shortly after conception.
• 64 is fundamental in computer memory bits and coding.
• 64 things are needed to be able to approach the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord according to the 2 copper scrolls that were found among the 300 Dead Sea Scrolls.
• 64 is encoded in the description of the Tetragrammaton in the Hebrew Bible, which is the 4-letter theonym YHWH which means God in Hebrew.
• 64 is the number of generations from Adam until Jesus according to the Gospel of Luke.
• 64 forms or manifestations of the Lord Shiva in Hinduism
• 64 squares on chess and checker boards.
• 64 Braille characters in the old 6-dot system
• 64 demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal
• 64 is the smallest number with exactly seven divisors.
art by : decah