1. If I had to describe myself in three words, they would be “anxious,” “itchy,” and “hungry.”
2. I’m involved in a number of extracurricular activities, such as jazz band, peer tutoring, and undergoing several emotional crises at any given time.
3. Most people don’t have a favorite Germanic death god, but I sure do.
4. What sets me apart from the thousands of other applicants is that most of them probably haven’t spent a lot of time living outside the law.
5. If my demands aren’t met, I’m prepared to burn this place to the ground.
6. You’ll notice my entire essay is just pictures of pugs wearing hats, and no, that’s not a mistake.
7. It all started about eighteen years ago, when my parents decided to have sex. Nine months later, I happened.
8. I know I’m late, but time is a social construct and your arbitrary “application deadline” means nothing in the vast chaos of an unfeeling universe.
9. Please let me in.
10. I think the biggest issue facing society today is that we as a species can’t decide if the waffle taco is inherently good or evil.
11. One time I overcame adversity by just, like, trying really hard.
12. Ernest Hemingway once said, “Write drunk, edit sober,” so with that in mind I’d like to make a confession.
13. I’m a Libra. That should tell you pretty much all you need to know.
14. My favorite historical figure? Napoleon Bonaparte. I mean whoo, boy. Dude sure knew how to wear a pair of buckskin breeches.
15. My talents include complaining, criticizing other people’s fashion choices, and bloodletting.
16. My long-term goals: graduate in four years, find a decent job in my field, and have a sizable amount in my 401k by the time I’m 40. My short-terms goals: find out how many Crunchwrap Supremes is too many Crunchwrap Supremes.
17. I would like to attend this school because my parents are forcing me to write this essay. They’re literally breathing down my neck as we speak. Please send help.
18. I’m not that great at writing, so in place of an admissions essay, please accept this Internet meme.
19. Haven’t you heard? The world is ending in 2017 thanks to a solar eclipse, or something of that nature. The reckoning is nigh and none of this matters.
20. My greatest fear? Using my turn signal too early and being THAT guy.
21. My favorite book is the one I’m going to write some day. My second-favorite book is Mein Kampf.
22. If I could bring anyone from history back to life, it would be the fearsome pirate Blackbeard. Where is the treasure, Eddie?
23. For me, the road to self-actualization began the first time I ever set something on fire.
24. I have many interests, including but not limited to sharks, bread, and the Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
25. A problem I would like to solve is global poverty, and also the rampant misconception that Thin Mints are the best Girl Scout Cookie when clearly it is Tagalongs.
The Pokemon Company has announced Pokemon Generations, a new animated series of shorts inspired by every generation of the Pokemon games. Generations will consist of 18 episodes, each varying in length from about three to five minutes, highlighting some of the biggest moments from the games, all the way from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow to Pokemon X and Y. Generations will debut on September 16 at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET, with two of the 18 episodes premiering that day. All episodes will hit the official Pokemon YouTube channel.
first house: I see myself as ____ second house: I value ____ things/people third house: I communicate in a ____ way fourth house: my home life must be ____ fifth house: I express myself in a ____ way sixth house: the way I work is ____ seventh house: partnerships for me must be ____ eighth house: I transform myself in a ____ way ninth house: my beliefs lie in ____ things tenth house: I am responsible by being ____ eleventh house: I need others to be ____ twelfth house: deep down I am ____