Eric writes down 25 things he finds special/different about himself. Which is a change from his usual self-depreciating personal writings. The last point is kind of bittersweet, since it references his hopes for the future.
25 things that make me different
1. My love for a computer game
called DOOM. Doom is such a big part of my life and no one I know can recreate
environments in Doom as good as me. I know almost anything there is to know
about that game, as I believe that separates me from the rest of the world.
2. My dreams. Dreams are one of
the most personal things for a person, and I know my dreams separate me from
3. My car! No one else except my
best friend has a little puny car with a RAMMSTEIN sticker on it.
4. My bullet hanging from my
5. My berserk(?) and zippo that
I always have in my right pocket.
6. My backpack. With its
customized whiteout writings.
7. I can bite off parts of a pop
can using only my teeth.
8. My personal views on other
people (aka, KILL ‘EM ALL.)
9. My first impressions of
10. My penmanship. I haven’t
seen anyone else write quite like I do.
11. My knowledge of fireworks.
12. My knowledge of
13. My scars.
14. My anger management problems
15. My attitude towards people
16. My diversion record.
17. My friends.
18. My patented way of killing
spiders and crickets.
19. My nickname, just as long as
there isn’t too many copy cats out there.
20. My music.
21. My fence signs in my room.
22. The large collection of
bullet shells I have.
23. The black box and it’s contents.
24. My family.
25. My memories of the past and
hopes for the future…
Latias is the younger of the duo, with a more cheerful and playful personality than its older sibling, Latios. While there are more than one, they have been shown to always be created in pairs.
Mega Latias is incredibly similar to Mega Latios, and it is currently unknown why they converge to the same design. They can fly faster than a supersonic jet. If you listen close, you can hear the screech of them flying in the roaring skies.
(P.S. New Pokémon drawings every single day! Commissions open! email@example.com)
Just part of my tweaker kit. There’s a lot more to it :p
Left to right:
1. a tool used to pick up small screws while working on computers, which I use to pick up shards to load my pipes :P
2. Black short pookie
3. Clear long pookie
4. 3 BIC lighters. Why 3? Because when the first one dies, if I only had one left, I’d have anxiety over the fact that I no longer have a backup. Duh.
6. Pocket knife.
7. Two small glass vials of powder T to snort
What’s in your OC’s pockets/packs? What gear do they wear daily (wristlink, communicator, etc.)? Do they normally wear armor? Do they always have a weapon on them? Is it always a specific weapon(s)? What do they carry around day to day? Why?
Aerasuni is a good camper and actually has a lot of pockets she runs around with to hold all her shit. She’s got her comm, her datapad, her navigator, a homing/locator, a couple dry packed supply rations, and more than enough pocket space to hold onto whatever other essentials she picks up along the way, including VITAL things like souvenirs. She also has a little pouch full of seeds she’s collected from some of the world’s she’s visited, which she plants once she gets back home.
Given the Jedi philosophy of “this weapon is your life”, Aerasuni always has her lightsaber on her as well. Her lightsaber has a wooden exterior encircling the handle, since Aerasuni’s something of a nature buff who’s all about “connecting with the living force”, so she likes to have that anchor back to life and creation in a weapon designed to kill people. Sure, there’s the whole “No, it’s a tool of defense!” angle but Aerasuni thinks that sounds more like an excuse- it’s a weapon, it kills people, and it should only ever be a last resort.