1.6.17 // It’s June, which means I’ve started my summer job. Goodbye free time. There was a systemwide issue with course registration. Basically I don’t know when I’m going to register for classes (yay stress).
Ivy spent 3 days unworked. It just kindof happened that way, despite it being not exactly what I’d intended.
And so I went to the barn with a bit of trepidation about riding, which only increased when I pulled into the barn driveway and saw all the activity that was taking place.
There’s a clinic happening at the barn this weekend, so there was much moving of equipment, and people hustling about doing prep work. A woman had shipped in for a lesson, and another boarder had shown up. The dogs were barking and hurrying to and fro…
Tagged by @dolldirector Thank you and sorry it took so long. The last few weeks have been hectic for me.
Rules: Post 6 photos that represent you.
1. My top 3 bands because they are what I listen to the majority of the time when I need noise in the background and am working but don’t want to be skipping around for songs.
2. @kai-alai and @docking-bay-94 mean the world to me and I love them dearly. I am proud to say they represent something very meaningful in my life.
3. Because when I am not teaching guitar I have to be doing something. I don’t like not being busy when I am alone, it allows my anxiety too much free time. This was the base to the Scorpio Mask I made Sagan.
4. Does this one even NEED explaining? haha
5. My precious spoiled rotten mutt named Baelfire. He is one of my favourite things ever.
6. I can see this being used as a pick up line so I figured it would represent my sense of humor as well as one of the many reasons I am still single.