i’m 5 away from my first thousand and i know i don’t deserve a promo but please help a girl out 💖 i’m summer, although i’m more like winter, and i have a lot of love for heony, girl groups, and flowers 🌸 and i occasionally make mediocre gifs!! have a beautiful day angels 💕
I would buy post-it notes and write a number on each one of them. He’ll have to arrange the pieces of paper chronollogically before reading everything (hahahaha idk why I’m putting so much thought into this omg) and then i’d put:
1. Hi Zachary, please read the pieces of paper in order. Congratulations for starting with this one!
2. I love the way you push your hair back especially when it’s wet.
3. I love the way you fiddle with your thumbs when you’re nervous or when there’s something bugging you.
4. I love how dedicated you are when it comes to Bio.
5. I love how amazing you are at basketball. You’re passionate about playing and it shows at every game since you’re always the MVP.
6. I love the way you carry yourself and how you dress. I’m guessing your clothes are made of boyfriend material.
7. I love how you eat your sister’s brussel sprouts because she hates them. You’re a great brother.
8. I love that you don’t know what DTF means. You’re too precious for this world.
9. I love your smirk while driving your car. (It kills me everytime I see it but I’d love to die that way anyway.)
10. I love how sensitive and vulnerable you actually are. It shows the true you, may you never change.
11. I love how childish you can be sometimes, it reminds me not to take every single thing too seriously.
12. I love the way you stick up for people you truly care about.
13. I love that you try to make people feel better when they’re sad. That spoon trick was still adorable even though you couldn’t actually do it.
14. I love your broad shoulders and muscular arms. I often think about how they’d feel like wrapped around my waist.
15. I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about Bio or being a marine biologist.
16. I love everything about your smile. Especially when you shyly put your head down while doing so. It makes me go weak at the knees.
17. I admire your character development. How you wanted to tell the truth along with Alex in the end.
18. I admire your love and care for your younger sister. You even play chess with her and reassure her when she feels upset.
19. I admire your sense of sentimental value. You kept the letter, although Hannah misunderstood at first. Thank you for keeping the letter.
20. I admire you, Zachary. I love everything about you.
//I could write much more but uhmmmmm this is too long and extreeeemely cheesy anon sorry oh my.
“I HAVE A REAL HARD TIME CLASSIFYING ANYTHING AS MY BIGGEST MOMENT, MY FAVORITE COLOR OR WHATEVER. I’D HAVE TO SAY, THOUGH, THAT THE SUPER BOWL WAS MY GREATEST MOMENT IN SPORTS, AND IT WAS ALSO MY MOST EMOTIONAL MOMENT.”
Cavaliers-Warriors Game 6 scores record ratings; biggest NBA Finals ever for ABC
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (30) hugs Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James (23) after Game 6 of basketball’s NBA Finals in Cleveland, Tuesday, June 16, 2015. The Warriors defeated the Cavaliers 105-97 to win the best-of-seven game … [Read More]
Michael Jordan, NBA legend. He has received 5 MVP awards, 10 All-NBA First Team designations, 9
All-Defensive First Team honors, 14 NBA All-Star Game appearances, 3
All-Star Game MVP awards, 10 scoring & 3 steals titles, 6 NBA Finals
MVP awards, & the NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award. ESPN
named him the greatest North American athlete of the 20th century. One
of the most marketed athletes, he popularized the NBA worldwide. The NBA
dubbed him “the greatest basketball player of all time.”