5 June 2017 | Irene Urdangarin celebrates her 12th birthday today. She was born on the 5th of June 2005 at the Teknon clinic in Barcelona, and is the youngest child and only daughter of Infanta Cristina.
Dropped my friend off at the airport today after our trip to Baja, she’s off the Central America for 6 months to learn Spanish and to work with textiles. Can’t wait follow along with her journeys. She’s really an incredible human being and a better friend now more than ever.
A month in a van with someone oughtta each you something. For me this was a lesson in communication. If you know me well enough, you learn that I’m not easy to be around after some time together. Friendships and relationships alike have taken the blunt end of my inability to voice what’s in my mind. I seem to learn time and time again through the patience and strength of friends like Jalene that learning this lesson isn’t enough, it’s practicing it that matters most.
So in honour of all of our friends who take the time to help us learn how to be human with each other, I’m sharing this lesson as a reminder for myself to practice communication, or as my friend worded it, “communication with compassion”.
Hello! I’m Isabelle, and I’ve been looking into the studyblr community for a little while so I decided to make one of my own! I figure this will be a great way for me to stay on top of my studies and keep myself organized this coming school year. Anyways, here I am! I warn you this is gonna be a lil’ long
THE BASICS //
- I’m 16 years old and will be a senior in high school this September 2017
- I live near New York City and I appreciate a good cup of black coffee
- I speak Spanish proficiently and lived in Spain for 6 months the spring of my sophomore year (so if anyone is considering going abroad in high school and has questions, I’d love to answer them!)
- My birthday is 9.22.00, I’m a virgo, ENFP, and hufflepuff
MY CLASSES //
AP Micro/Macro Economics (Independent Study)
AP English Literature
AP European History
(I’m on summer break, so these are the classes I plan on taking, except PL which is definitely happening)
STUFF I DO/MY INTERESTS //
- I’m a third degree black belt in karate and assistant instruct and my dojo
- I’m in the Academic Challenge club at my school and we compete against other schools in quiz-bowl tournaments
- I participate in tech for my school district’s plays/musicals and I work in sound
- I also play the flute in my school’s band (by no means well, but I try)
- I’m in love with traveling, food, and languages
- I love movies of any kind, but especially like any animated, classic, comedic, or cult films
- I’ve had my share of netflix/hulu binges that include Jane The Virgin, Over the Garden Wall, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, HIMYM, Friends, Community, and That 70s Show. I also like Steven Universe and Star vs. The Forces of Evil and the coming seasons are gonna mess me up omg
- Music is the best and I listen to literally anything, but my favorite genres are Oldies, Classic Rock, Pop, Alternative and K-pop my spotify is isabellegiovanna103 if anyone’s curious
- In terms of books, I love percy jackson, harry potter, and anything by Rainbow Rowell or Jennifer Niven. I also like anything involving history, fantasy, sci fi, and love the classics
- I really like anime/manga of any kind as well, and friggin’ love anything studio ghibli
I’ll also probably be doing some langblr/appblr stuff on this blog as I begin the college application process and get into my studies more. Feel free to message me anytime if you’ve got questions or just wanna talk! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you’re doin’ well :)
Best for Pregnant Women: Not all low-mercury fish are high in omega 3 fatty acids, which are fats needed for proper brain development in babies and children — and important for brain health in adults. Sardines, Herring, Oysters, Pollock, Salmon, Mussles, Atlantic mackerel, Rainbow trout